Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Interesting comments by Pat Buchanan
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Interesting comments by Pat Buchanan (Read 287 times)
nicky43
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Interesting comments by Pat Buchanan
05/18/17 at 11:10:45
Print Post  
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/17/pat-buchanan-it-isnt-watergate-yet-but-how-lon...

I agree with him.  Trump can still get his agenda though and the GOP swamp rats need to play along if they want to maintain control of the House and Senate.

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

Wapitime
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Interesting comments by Pat Buchanan
Reply #1 - 05/18/17 at 11:26:57
Print Post  
I really am not sure President Trump will be able to withstand this onslaught from the left and the fake news media...  If nothing else he will blow a cork and could have a major health problem. I am concerned.... I hope VP Mike Pence is ready to take over and lead....  I hope that they can still accomplish all of the major agenda items that President Trump promised--especially health care reform and tax reform.... Also, don't forget the wall and something needs to be done with North Korea.  These are huge agenda items.... He needs help from his VP, cabinet and his party if this is all going to happen..... I have great concern.  The president, whom I support 100% creates a lot of his own problems--with tweets and just not thinking things thru.  But most of all I blame the media and the left--whom I will continue to label Communists.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 05/18/17 at 11:54:52
Print Post  
.....everything Trump does is met with hysteria and finger pointing.  The only people who unconditionally support him are his base, who have no power in DC. Sad

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #3 - 05/18/17 at 11:57:21
Print Post  
   No sweat..  He's ready,,, and tough..

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 05/18/17 at 11:59:47
Print Post  
Wapitime wrote on 05/18/17 at 11:26:57:
I really am not sure President Trump will be able to withstand this onslaught from the left and the fake news media...  If nothing else he will blow a cork and could have a major health problem. I am concerned.... I hope VP Mike Pence is ready to take over and lead....  I hope that they can still accomplish all of the major agenda items that President Trump promised--especially health care reform and tax reform.... Also, don't forget the wall and something needs to be done with North Korea.  These are huge agenda items.... He needs help from his VP, cabinet and his party if this is all going to happen..... I have great concern.  The president, whom I support 100% creates a lot of his own problems--with tweets and just not thinking things thru.  But most of all I blame the media and the left--whom I will continue to label Communists.

I think Trump will be freed up now from having to respond to the daily media attacks.  He can just say it's being investigated by a neutral party, and let the chips fall where they may.

That said, I still believe this is all about the GOP having the nerve to win the election over Hillary and they would be acting this way against elected Republican president. Trump does give them more things to attack though so some of this he brings on himself but I was and still am happy to see a person in the WH who has the guts to stand up to the media the way he has.  Now, I think he should just completely ignore them and keep tweeting but ignore any attacks they make on him.  Responding to them just keeps them in the news.

IP Logged

ThePatriotsFlag
JuniorMember

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 05/18/17 at 12:00:16
Print Post  
Funny, if you turn off the TV, all this goes away, isn't that amazing?  For me, the only "sane" person out there right now is Rush. Hannity gets it right, but is a little repetitive. If I listen to those two and block all else, I've got a good fix on what is happening.

IP Logged

OhioFlax
Junior Member3

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 05/18/17 at 12:15:57
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 05/18/17 at 11:54:52:
.....everything Trump does is met with hysteria and finger pointing.  The only people who unconditionally support him are his base, who have no power in DC. Sad

One suspects that we have quite a bit of power in DC if we just hold fast.  The "unity" on the Left is as much of a fear reaction to the threat that Donald Trump poses to their two generational betrayal of the American heritage, via a systematic attack on the foundations of our Constitutional Republic, as a confident attack from a strong position. 

The mass media, who have pulled out the stops against us, are those who were indoctrinated in Leftist academic groves over the decades.  Mostly they are those who did not have the intelligence to resist the indoctrination, and are now in a panic, lest all that they were taught as essential to Leftist fantasy, is at risk from our movement.

The coming months will indeed try our souls; but if we stand fast with the President, we may yet get America back.

God Bless Donald Trump!  God Bless America!  Once more into the breach!  We want America back!

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 05/18/17 at 12:20:50
Print Post  
OhioFlax wrote on 05/18/17 at 12:15:57:
One suspects that we have quite a bit of power in DC if we just hold fast.  The "unity" on the Left is as much of a fear reaction to the threat that Donald Trump poses to their two generational betrayal of the American heritage, via a systematic attack on the foundations of our Constitutional Republic, as a confident attack from a strong position. 

The mass media, who have pulled out the stops against us, are those who were indoctrinated in Leftist academic groves over the decades.  Mostly they are those who did not have the intelligence to resist the indoctrination, and are now in a panic, lest all that they were taught as essential to Leftist fantasy, is at risk from our movement.

The coming months will indeed try our souls; but if we stand fast with the President, we may yet get America back.

God Bless Donald Trump!  God Bless America!  Once more into the breach!  We want America back!

Love your attitude!  Keep the movement alive!

IP Logged

NotDave
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 05/18/17 at 13:04:31
Print Post  
The democrat party promised to be the resistance party at all costs, plain and simple. That's why, instead of doing their damn jobs in the House and Senate, they are literally shouting into bullhorns at protests and talking in circles about "Russia, Russia, Russia!" on their lamestream media shows - shows where they are free to say and do whatever they please.

You could blame his tweets to some extent, but any other Republican would have been shut down the same way. You have to acknowledge the fact that he won't be neutered quickly or easily by the resistance party. Any other swamp dweller would have met the democrats 100% by now.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - 05/18/17 at 13:28:58
Print Post  
ThePatriotsFlag wrote on 05/18/17 at 12:00:16:
Funny, if you turn off the TV, all this goes away, isn't that amazing?  For me, the only "sane" person out there right now is Rush. Hannity gets it right, but is a little repetitive. If I listen to those two and block all else, I've got a good fix on what is happening.

I will continue to say this. I am truly amazed that so many people on the right in general and anyone who supports our President in particular  would lend credence to ANYTHING they see/hear in the very fake news drive by media.

Like you, I listen to Rush and Hannity and that's it. There are several youtubers I also follow - Hard  Bastard, liberal who left the demonrat plantation, Styxaxeandhammer, Matt Christiansen and Stefan Molyneaux. They are honest and they expose the fake news bs on a daily basis.

Try as they might they are not going to remove Trump from office. We knew the swamp was going to fight back. Now we know how. Personally, I think President Trump has them exactly where he wants them. He said many times during the campaign that telling your enemies your plans is a stupid move. Meanwhile the UniParty is laying its cards on the table for all to see. I say in the end they lose big.

Those of us who are Christians need to be praying for our President, his cabinet and the country. The left is bent on hell and they want to take us with them.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Interesting comments by Pat Buchanan

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media