Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Interesting comments by Pat Buchanan
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Interesting comments by Pat Buchanan (Read 699 times)
ZeWazir
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Interesting comments by Pat Buchanan
Reply #10 - 05/18/17 at 13:36:08
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 05/18/17 at 11:54:52:
.....everything Trump does is met with hysteria and finger pointing.  The only people who unconditionally support him are his base, who have no power in DC. Sad

The idea that we have no power is exactly what the DNC tyrant wannabes and their pet media outlets want us to believe. They are hammering at that ever present "middle" who trend to sway with the presented prevailing opinion.

But the people have power, if we choose to use it, by using our brains instead of being stampeded into emotional reactions by propaganda. The demoncraps have declared themselves to be obstructionists (after denigrating the 'pubs for being obstructionist the last 8 years....) so run with that. More and more people are sick of being lied to, and the media is reacting by telling wilder and wilder lies. That means it's time for a counter propaganda movement by the conservative core. Then our power will become apparent.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 05/18/17 at 13:40:31
Print Post  
Wapitime wrote on 05/18/17 at 11:26:57:
I really am not sure President Trump will be able to withstand this onslaught from the left and the fake news media...  If nothing else he will blow a cork and could have a major health problem.

If you have seen his medical records, I would have a basis for believing your statement.  If you haven't seen then, then what you are saying is BS.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 05/18/17 at 15:22:56
Print Post  
Trump is in no danger.  There is absolutely nothing in all of the tall tales to actually indict or impeach with, and he's the quintessential brawler, the guy loves it.  I'd be more worried if they were haranging Pence, Cruz, Kasich, Rubio, Jeb.  These are guys who would actually give in, maybe not Cruz.

This is all great theater for 2018 and 2020.  The commercials are just writing themselves, about how the dem part only does anti-America / Hate-filled nonsense any more.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #13 - 05/18/17 at 15:51:22
Print Post  
I know the world, heck no, the universe is upside down when Dennis Kucinich and I are saying the same thing. Someone, anyone, please return me to my cave...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/05/17/dennis-kucinich-deep-state-tryin...

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

TimR
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 05/18/17 at 16:56:35
Print Post  
The pressure against Trump is unsustainable as long as all his opponents have are empty accusations with no proof.  They will blow over.

Lots of time left to work for the American people.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 05/19/17 at 00:16:03
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 05/18/17 at 13:40:31:
If you have seen his medical records, I would have a basis for believing your statement.  If you haven't seen then, then what you are saying is BS.

I think perhaps he meant the stress will harm him.  I don't think we need medical records to speculate about the effects of CONSTANT stress on someone. 

I don't think this country has ever seen the likes of what is being done to President Trump.  Kim Jong Un (or whatever his name is in North Korea) has less enemies than Donald Trump.

I have decided to buy his new book for my daughter.  Trying to give her a historical perspective of Watergate, etc.  We've talked a lot about it, but would like her to learn even more.  And she's interested, so I love it!

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 05/19/17 at 00:18:29
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 05/18/17 at 15:51:22:
I know the world, heck no, the universe is upside down when Dennis Kucinich and I are saying the same thing. Someone, anyone, please return me to my cave...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/05/17/dennis-kucinich-deep-state-tryin...

Ms. Borelli

Grin

Lily003   Grin

IP Logged

Freightdog
Senior CF Member

Reply #17 - 05/19/17 at 00:33:43
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 05/19/17 at 00:16:03:
I think perhaps he meant the stress will harm him.  I don't think we need medical records to speculate about the effects of CONSTANT stress on someone. 

I don't think this country has ever seen the likes of what is being done to President Trump.  Kim Jong Un (or whatever his name is in North Korea) has less enemies than Donald Trump.

I have decided to buy his new book for my daughter.  Trying to give her a historical perspective of Watergate, etc.  We've talked a lot about it, but would like her to learn even more.  And she's interested, so I love it!

Lily003   Shocked

Fatboy, his name is Fatboy, or Fatass Punk, whichever you prefer.  Wink Just thought I'd clear that up for ya Lily...  Grin

Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Interesting comments by Pat Buchanan

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias