Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Ryan just told the press....
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Ryan just told the press.... (Read 251 times)
nicky43
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Ryan just told the press....
05/18/17 at 11:54:33
Print Post  
They are still on schedule for real tax reform in 2017 and this investigation, though a distraction, will not prevent them from doing their work.

Also cut down a journalist trying to suggest Pence should get ready to take over for Trump.  Told the guy that he would even give credit to such a silly question by answering it.

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

OhioFlax
Junior Member3

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ryan just told the press....
Reply #1 - 05/18/17 at 12:39:26
Print Post  
Was not at all happy with Ryan in the fall campaign--nor in some ways since January.  But if he has now finally really come to understand and accept the importance of working with our new President, this Ohioan will forgive & forget that past displeasure.

The important thing--the overridingly important thing-- is that if we Conservatives do not "stand together," we may well end up hanging together.  The Hillary Clintons & Chuck Schumers take hate to a level seldom--very seldom--seen in American political discourse.  (Who can ever forget the then Congressman Schumer, in the first term of the Clintons, acting as point man for the Administration in seeking to justify burning women & children alive in Waco?  They may consider us "deplorable."  We consider them despicable, in the most loathesome sense imaginable.)

IP Logged

RedDirt
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 05/18/17 at 23:26:52
Print Post  
OhioFlax wrote on 05/18/17 at 12:39:26:
Was not at all happy with Ryan in the fall campaign--nor in some ways since January.  But if he has now finally really come to understand and accept the importance of working with our new President, this Ohioan will forgive & forget that past displeasure.

The important thing--the overridingly important thing-- is that if we Conservatives do not "stand together," we may well end up hanging together.  The Hillary Clintons & Chuck Schumers take hate to a level seldom--very seldom--seen in American political discourse.  (Who can ever forget the then Congressman Schumer, in the first term of the Clintons, acting as point man for the Administration in seeking to justify burning women & children alive in Waco?  They may consider us "deplorable."  We consider them despicable, in the most loathesome sense imaginable.)

I'm still suspicious.  I think the New World Order has big plans
for Southern Wisconsin. I think Ryan is a Jesuit impostor. Just think
how he was poised for a successful Obama presidency, which did not happen.  Another one I will never get over is SC Sen. Lindsey Graham, up for reelection in 2020. These two are Quislings.
« Last Edit: 05/19/17 at 11:43:42 by RedDirt »  

IP Logged

ceelu
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 05/19/17 at 04:35:51
Print Post  
I do not trust this guy one little bit. He doesn't have beady snake eyes for nothing!

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 05/19/17 at 06:11:50
Print Post  
Ryan should not be trusted.  It's crystal clear to everyone that he bends and flows with whatever he thinks the voters want to hear as far as what he says.  His problem is what he does has nothing to do with what the voters want him to do.

I'm just happy to see him standing up for Trump if only for his own personal survival!.

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

LEPhunt
CF Presidents Club

Oderint dum metuant

Reply #5 - 05/19/17 at 06:32:27
Print Post  
Lyin Ryan is another spineless backstabbing globalist with a Hillary Loving wife who has sold his soul to the Dems !IMHO

IP Logged

pitchshot
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 05/19/17 at 07:01:40
Print Post  
LEPhunt wrote on 05/19/17 at 06:32:27:
Lyin Ryan is another spineless backstabbing globalist with a Hillary Loving wife who has sold his soul to the Dems !IMHO

And TRUMP still thinks RYAN is his friend??? That is what Preibus, Jared and Pence keeps telling TRUMP and he believes them.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 05/19/17 at 09:23:14
Print Post  
RedDirt wrote on 05/18/17 at 23:26:52:
I'm still suspicious.  I think the New World Order has big plans
for Souther Wisconsin. I think Ryan is a Jesuit impostor. Just think
how he was poised for a successful Obama presidency, which did not happen.  Another one I will never get over is SC Sen. Lindsey Graham, up for reelection in 2020. These two are Quislings.

Don't expect anyone up for election to lose. Everyone here was talking how Ryan would lose in 2016 and he got 80%.  Incumbents don't lose.

IP Logged

RedDirt
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 05/19/17 at 11:52:31
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 05/19/17 at 09:23:14:
Don't expect anyone up for election to lose. Everyone here was talking how Ryan would lose in 2016 and he got 80%.  Incumbents don't lose.

I wouldn't expect him to lose.
Rinos are very carefully crafted politicians -- just the right conditions
need be applied, and Paul Ryan fits them all. The map of WI #1 is revealing. It runs east-west right along the Milwaukee county line.
Just at the points of the City of Milwaukee, there is a big bulge that causes that district to include a big chunk of the city.  Ask them, and they say, "Well, we simply are balancing out numbers, to assure representation."  Yeah, sure. The rest of the district, save Kenosha and Racine, both dead, is semi rural. How do you get the people in southern Milwaukee to go along with that scheme?
That's why I suspect Ryan is an empty suit, a fake. Get rid of him? Not hardly. The other professionals made him Speaker.

« Last Edit: 05/19/17 at 20:06:34 by RedDirt »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Ryan just told the press....

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media