Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Donald Trump Says Joe Lieberman Is His Top Choice For FBI Director
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Donald Trump Says Joe Lieberman Is His Top Choice For FBI Director (Read 671 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Donald Trump Says Joe Lieberman Is His Top Choice For FBI Director
05/18/17 at 18:27:20
Print Post  
Quote:
President Donald Trump is “very close” to selecting an interim candidate to replace former FBI Director James Comey, he told White House reporters on Thursday.

Trump confirmed that former Sen. Joe Lieberman is his top choice, according to White House pool reports. The founder of Lieberman’s law firm ― Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman ― is one of the president’s top lawyers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-joe-lieberman-fbi-director_us_5...

Roll Eyes

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Donald Trump Says Joe Lieberman Is His Top Choice For FBI Director
Reply #1 - 05/18/17 at 18:39:45
Print Post  
OK, we will see. I consider the "huffpo" a liberal tabloid garbage rag.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

Drogon
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 05/18/17 at 19:06:55
Print Post  
Nooo - I hope that isn't true. Why can't we get like, you know.. an actual FBI agent and not another puke. Trump is killing me giving into the democrats. I fear we have the worst of all worlds.. a man hated by the democrats who wants their approval.

IP Logged

Redbeard
Senior CF Member

Liberals Lie

Reply #3 - 05/18/17 at 19:45:16
Print Post  
Drogon wrote on 05/18/17 at 19:06:55:
Nooo - I hope that isn't true. Why can't we get like, you know.. an actual FBI agent and not another puke. Trump is killing me giving into the democrats. I fear we have the worst of all worlds.. a man hated by the democrats who wants their approval.

Joe Lieberman would be way down my list! There are a few investigation's that need to happen that involve the democrat party, Where would Lieberman be on these? Would he really reopen Hillary's investigation or go after George Soros? If Trump wants an outsider why not find another general similar to Kelly?

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 05/18/17 at 19:48:34
Print Post  
Donald (err, Mr. President), please don't pick a member of the Swamp.  Joe is a stand up politicians, but no FBI Director.  Pick some cop type.

IP Logged

Gladstone
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 05/18/17 at 20:25:28
Print Post  
Lieberman seems like a nice guy...but this position doesn't need a nice guy. Maybe another Hoover type who'll root out the reds.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #6 - 05/19/17 at 07:28:05
Print Post  
bump

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 05/19/17 at 07:54:26
Print Post  
Though I will admit Joe is the ONLY Democrat in the entire country I have every liked I prefer not to see him be FBI Director. 

I think McCain might have won the Presidency had he gone forward and choose Joe as his VP only because of the attraction to having a GOP/DEM Ticket.

I like Joe allot and think he would be fair but as suggested above, how would he deal with crimes by Democrats even though today Joe is a Independent.

The only good thing is that he would sail through congress better than any other choice even though he has pissed off many Dems.  He also was against Obamacare.

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

pitchshot
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 05/19/17 at 08:07:39
Print Post  
Drogon wrote on 05/18/17 at 19:06:55:

He has not made a official choice yet so hang tough. However, to avoid disappointment get ready for a SWAMP team member to get the nod. U really do not expect TRUMP to get a Honest, nonpolitical, fair minded new FBI person did you? Jared, Preibus and RYAN would not like that and that is who he listens to like it, believe it or not. However, Lieberman would be the only choice on the UNIPARTY ticket one could live with and be semi happy, well maybe? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Conservative Heros
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 05/19/17 at 08:55:59
Print Post  
Oh great, Senator Palpatine himself....
What an ignorant move...I do not like that one bit. The only good democrat is a...(you can finish it).

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.&&George Washington&&&&Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.&&George Washington&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Donald Trump Says Joe Lieberman Is His Top Choice For FBI Director

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media