Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Tea Party: "Coup led by GOP insiders." (May 19, 2017)
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Tea Party: "Coup led by GOP insiders." (May 19, 2017) (Read 265 times)
RedDirt
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Tea Party: "Coup led by GOP insiders." (May 19, 2017)
05/19/17 at 18:04:49
Print Post  
https://www.teaparty.org/top-republican-coup-attempt-trump-led-gop-insiders-2379...

(Sorry for all the pop-ups, banners, and fake ads. Just click the X's
or reload. It's that "command center." Content is worth the effort, IMHO)  Basically, this is an inforwars piece, naming Graham,
McCain, and Ryan.
« Last Edit: 05/19/17 at 20:01:50 by RedDirt »  

IP Logged

NotDave
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Tea Party: "Coup led by GOP insiders." (May 19, 2017)
Reply #1 - 05/19/17 at 18:26:33
Print Post  
When was the Tea Party a nevertrump movement? We must be getting different sets of emails from them.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 05/19/17 at 18:59:00
Print Post  
Surely you guys know that there is no Central Tea Party Office.  Anything signed "Tea Party" could be from anyone.

IP Logged

NotDave
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 05/19/17 at 19:29:20
Print Post  
Teaparty.org is the official site and I'm on the mailing list.

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 05/19/17 at 19:49:37
Print Post  
I was/am a Tea Party member and have been a Trump supporter from the beginning

IP Logged

ZeWazir
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 05/19/17 at 19:57:39
Print Post  
RedDirt wrote on 05/19/17 at 18:04:49:
https://www.teaparty.org/top-republican-coup-attempt-trump-led-gop-insiders-2379...

(Sorry for all the pop-ups, banners, and fake ads. Just click the X's
or reload. It's that notorious "command center." Content is worth the effort, IMHO)  Basically, this is an inforwars piece, naming Graham,
McCain, and Ryan. Poor Tea Party has to rely on Facebook to handle comments function.  That's what you get for being never trumpers.

Divisive statements like this only helps keep progs in the power seat. TEA activities have done a LOT for this nation since our beginning. Just one recent instance when the House Freedom Caucus prevented the first version of RINO-care from passing. The HFC would not exist if TEA association had not forced TEA nominations on the RNC.

AS for "relying on facebook" - why don't you explain exactly how conservatives keeping our fact based opinions limited to conservative discussion sites going to make a difference? Sure, we can feel good discussing things among like minded people (which is why I post here), but if we want to make a difference, we also need to be spreading our message where others hang out. And while hard-core progs are beyond any hope of actual cognitive activity, there are a lot of people whose only drawback is their willingness to use MSM as their primary information source. Giving people like that an alternate view - backed by real facts - can make a difference.

And, final point (which has been mentioned above) there is no single, nation wide TEA organization. Anyone who claims to be so is simply in it for the money, as they will invariably end up asking for donations. Teaparty.org is a good example. TEA associations tend to be relatively small - a few thousand down to less than a hundred. And, just in case people are confused, TEA is NOT a political party. We are a collection of political groups organized almost exclusively at the local level, with a modicum of state wide communication between groups when actively seeking/promoting conservative candidates over RNC picks.

IP Logged

RedDirt
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 05/19/17 at 20:01:11
Print Post  
IIIPercent wrote on 05/19/17 at 19:49:37:
I was/am a Tea Party member and have been a Trump supporter from the beginning

So was I, almost from the start. 2009. Forgive me for gloating, but I was run off a tea party site for being a Trump supporter.  I should just forget. (Corrections noted and made.)

IP Logged

ZeWazir
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 05/19/17 at 20:17:31
Print Post  
RedDirt wrote on 05/19/17 at 20:01:11:
Same here, almost from the start. Forgive me for gloating, but I was run off a tea party site for being a Trump supporter.  I should just forget. (Corrections noted and made.)

I was a Cruz supporter for the majority of the primaries, and admit to being disappointed when it became obvious Trump was going to carry the nomination. Doesn't mean I was ever specifically ANTI-Trump - other than mistrusting his past support of the demoncraps - I just felt Cruz would have done us better.

Once the primaries were done, I supported Trump, and have been very pleased with the majority of what he has done since winning the EC. Couple things I did not like (one of which is biting Trump in the nethers as we speak - keeping Comey) but for the most part he has done more to keep campaign promises than literally any other politician in my 40+ years of political awareness.

IP Logged

RedDirt
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 05/19/17 at 20:32:38
Print Post  
ZeWazir wrote on 05/19/17 at 19:57:39:
AS for "relying on facebook" - why don't you explain exactly how conservatives keeping our fact based opinions limited to conservative discussion sites going to make a difference? Sure, we can feel good discussing things among like minded people (which is why I post here), but if we want to make a difference, we also need to be spreading our message where others hang out. And while hard-core progs are beyond any hope of actual cognitive activity, there are a lot of people whose only drawback is their willingness to use MSM as their primary information source. Giving people like that an alternate view - backed by real facts - can make a difference.

And, final point (which has been mentioned above) there is no single, nation wide TEA organization. Anyone who claims to be so is simply in it for the money, as they will invariably end up asking for donations. Teaparty.org is a good example. TEA associations tend to be relatively small - a few thousand down to less than a hundred. And, just in case people are confused, TEA is NOT a political party. We are a collection of political groups organized almost exclusively at the local level, with a modicum of state wide communication between groups when actively seeking/promoting conservative candidates over RNC picks.

...but if we want to make a difference, we also need to be spreading our message where others hang out.
I hope that is the reason, not that the priority is putting the money in the site owners' pockets rather than spend a buck and get someone to
set up and maintain a site based comment section ...or, you could simply link to (left wing) FB and be done with it.

And, final point (which has been mentioned above) there is no single, nation wide TEA organization. Anyone who claims to be so is simply in it for the money, as they will invariably end up asking for donations.
...like I was saying....

IP Logged

ZeWazir
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 05/19/17 at 21:43:57
Print Post  
RedDirt wrote on 05/19/17 at 20:32:38:
...but if we want to make a difference, we also need to be spreading our message where others hang out.
I hope that is the reason, not that the priority is putting the money in the site owners' pockets rather than spend a buck and get someone to
set up and maintain a site based comment section ...or, you could simply link to (left wing) FB and be done with it.

And, final point (which has been mentioned above) there is no single, nation wide TEA organization. Anyone who claims to be so is simply in it for the money, as they will invariably end up asking for donations.
...like I was saying....

I got tired of Teaparty.org asking for donations all the time, knowing that TEA associations activities rarely need money for what we do. Not to mention the way they designed their FB page, they get plenty of ad revenue.

OTOH, I can appreciate that they do spread news from a conservative POV on a prog-dominated outlet.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Tea Party: "Coup led by GOP insiders." (May 19, 2017)

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media