Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Tea Party: "Coup led by GOP insiders." (May 19, 2017)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Tea Party: "Coup led by GOP insiders." (May 19, 2017) (Read 591 times)
NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Tea Party: "Coup led by GOP insiders." (May 19, 2017)
Reply #10 - 05/19/17 at 22:51:44
Print Post  
I have to amend my previous reply. I am a member of Teapartypatriots.org not Teaparty.org. That will explain the differences in communication. Regardless of how many tea party groups there are, the Tea Party Patriots is an extremely active group.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

RedDirt
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 05/19/17 at 22:53:12
Print Post  
I liked Cruz, Jindahl, Trump, Huckabee, and some of the  others.
I accept Trump was not every GOP's cup of tea, and his methods
were unorthodox. Still, he has a message. This country needs some of the changes Donald Trump campaigned on.
One more point before I wrap it up. That is Cruz, Bush, Rubio, simply were not resonating with the primary voters. Not like Trump.
So, when Trump wins the nomination, do you join the harps and complain non stop? That's what some of the conservative or Tea Party forums were doing.
Then, he wins the election, and they still complain. I have to believe that they have some angle and are fearful Trump is going to take away their cake.

P.S.  Here is an example of a site that was rolling along quite nicely. I lended them a hand in layout and organization and moral support.
Just happened to think about them today & wonder how they were doing. Last I was there, they had become obsessed with Cruz and with their influence had went to their heads. Now look -- frozen in time:
http://www.conservativefifty.com

IP Logged

ZeWazir
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 05/19/17 at 23:41:58
Print Post  
RedDirt wrote on 05/19/17 at 22:53:12:
were unorthodox. Still, he has a message. This country needs some of the changes Donald Trump campaigned on.
One more point before I wrap it up. That is Cruz, Bush, Rubio, simply were not resonating with the primary voters. Not like Trump.
So, when Trump wins the nomination, do you join the harps and complain non stop? That's what some of the conservative or Tea Party forums were doing.
Then, he wins the election, and they still complain. I have to believe that they have some angle and are fearful Trump is going to take away their cake.

P.S.  Here is an example of a site that was rolling along quite nicely. I lended them a hand in layout and organization and moral support.
Just happened to think about them today & wonder how they were doing. Last I was there, they had become obsessed with Cruz and with their influence had went to their heads. Now look -- frozen in time:

A lot of conservatives were convinced that Trump was a democratic plant. And they did have some significant information supporting that suspicion - such as the fact that a couple million democrats crossed lines in the primaries to vote for Trump, not to mention Trumps support of Slick Willy and other democrats and democratic ideology in the past.

My opinion on the cross voting tended to oscillate between the idea that the dems wanted Trump because he would be easier to defeat, and wondering if the suspicions of him being a plant were true. None the less, once Trump was the official nominee for the 'pubs, I supported him under the general idea that the only candidates worse than Hellery Clinton are all dead: Mussolini, Hilter, Stalin, Lenin, Etc.

Since November 8, some have come around due to Trumps appointments and initial EOs. Other continue to cling to their suspicions, probably due to a basic inability to admit they were wrong.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 05/20/17 at 00:47:55
Print Post  
RedDirt wrote on 05/19/17 at 22:53:12:

Oh, the sainted "true conservatives."  I liked Cruz to a certain extent, but didn't believe some of the primary stories he told.

However, I still remain unconvinced anyone other than Donald Trump would have beaten Hillary Clinton.  I don't think he would have gotten the grief Donald Trump has gotten, but he would have gotten some too.

Donald Trump was the only one who could have beaten Hillary Clinton, other than Hillary Clinton!

Lily003    Huh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Tea Party: "Coup led by GOP insiders." (May 19, 2017)

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias