Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › I Swear--Cosby, Like OJ--is Going to Get Off!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) I Swear--Cosby, Like OJ--is Going to Get Off! (Read 2,765 times)
Riverboat
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: I Swear--Cosby, Like OJ--is Going to Get Off!
Reply #30 - 06/17/17 at 01:21:07
Print Post  
While we're talking about Cosby, I was thinking this is just the man the Democrats need to nominate to take the White House. He's black, and evidently being a minority of some kind is the brand they prefer. And the accusations lend him some of that Bill Swagger.

If he came out of the closet, he'd seal the deal.

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #31 - 06/17/17 at 03:10:27
Print Post  
He may be a creep (as some people have suggested) but I generally find it hard to believe that a celebrity has to "rape" people to get some action.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #32 - 06/17/17 at 10:40:31
Print Post  
Bill Cosby's sexual assault case ends in a mistrial
ABC News

Bill Cosby's sexual assault case has ended in a mistrial.

After six days of deliberation, the seven men and five women selected to serve on the jury were unable to render a unanimous verdict on any of the three counts of felony aggravated indecent assault with which Cosby had been charged.

As a result, the comedian, who pleaded not guilty, was able to walk out of court a free man.

more

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #33 - 06/17/17 at 11:03:29
Print Post  
.....a 13 year old 'he said, she said' accusation.  Don't waste the taxpayers time and money on a re-trial. It was worth it just to see Gloria Allred eat crow.   Grin
« Last Edit: 06/17/17 at 12:12:02 by muffin »  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

Conservative Heros
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #34 - 06/17/17 at 11:20:04
Print Post  
No idea if he's guilty or innocent in all the accusations but my gut feeling is that most of them are gold diggers. I say this because of the time lag between when it supposedly happened and the time they were brought into the public light.

Women are so empowered and have been for a very long time, it's unimaginable that not one of them was screaming at the top of their voice the next day after it happened. Something ain't right about it...like, at all.

My guess is that Cosby was always very promiscuous but in every case they were consensual and now they're all just trying to get a payday before he's dead. Nothing else makes much sense to me.

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.  George Washington   Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.  George Washington

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #35 - 06/17/17 at 12:06:31
Print Post  
oldcoot wrote on 06/16/17 at 13:52:26:
Can't make judgements based on a show, because in too many instances, they PLAYED one part and LIVED another!

I am definitely NOT making judgements based on his show.

My judgement is based on his lifetime of preaching hard work, education, family values, etc., to Blacks to break the epidemic of ghetto crime, living on the dole, failing to make a success out of their lives, etc., etc. - everything that the Left, who want Blacks, and everyone else, for that matter, dependent on government handouts- hates. The Left can't tolerate anyone, especially a high-profile Black, opposing them, so they had to bring Bill Cosby down even if they have to fabricate sexual misconduct charges against him.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #36 - 06/17/17 at 12:49:07
Print Post  
I'd say that either an aquittal or a hung jury would be result of racial pressure. Who would want to be a part of a jury that convicts a black man in a high profile case these days. Even if they have video tape showing him committing the crime an' caught him in the act. You would still be called a racist an' the gimmes would still riot.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #37 - 06/17/17 at 12:55:20
Print Post  
the outlaw mortarman wrote on 06/17/17 at 12:49:07:
I'd say that either an aquittal or a hung jury would be result of racial pressure. Who would want to be a part of a jury that convicts a black man in a high profile case these days. Even if they have video tape showing him committing the crime an' caught him in the act. You would still be called a racist an' the gimmes would still riot.

Smiley

Gimmie's don't riot over conservatives.  Wink

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #38 - 06/17/17 at 12:58:20
Print Post  
Looks like a mistrial is the result.

Jury Deadlocks in Bill Cosby Trial; Mistrial Declared

Quote:
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Bill Cosby’s trial on sexual assault charges ended in a mistrial Saturday after jurors failed to reach a unanimous decision in a case that helped destroy the 79-year-old comedian’s image as “America’s Dad.”
Jurors deliberated more than 52 hours over six days before telling a judge they couldn’t agree on whether “The Cosby Show” star drugged and molested Temple University employee Andrea Constand at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004. The judge then declared a mistrial.

Prosecutors said they would retry Cosby, who remains charged with three counts of aggravated indecent assault. He is free on $1 million bail.

Cosby’s team declared victory and went on the attack.

“Mr. Cosby’s power is back. It has been restored,” said Andrew Wyatt, his spokesman.

Cosby’s wife of 53 years, Camille, slammed prosecutors for bringing the case to court, calling District Attorney Kevin Steele “heinously and exploitatively ambitious” in a statement released after court adjourned. She also attacked the judge, the accuser’s lawyers and the media.

“How do I describe the judge? Overtly arrogant, collaborating with the district attorney,” said her statement, which was read by Wyatt.

Cosby himself didn’t comment. He remained stoic as the judge declared a mistrial, while Constand doled out hugs to her mother, prosecutors and some of the other women who say the TV star drugged and abused them.

District Attorney Kevin Steele planned a late-morning news conference.

Complete Article here.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #39 - 06/17/17 at 13:15:45
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 06/17/17 at 12:55:20:
Gimmie's don't riot over conservatives.  Wink

Like the gimmes care about whether they have a reason to riot.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › I Swear--Cosby, Like OJ--is Going to Get Off!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias