Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › A thought on the Cosby case
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) A thought on the Cosby case (Read 367 times)
The Guru
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: A thought on the Cosby case
Reply #10 - 06/19/17 at 00:26:20
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 06/18/17 at 13:18:28:
How are we so sure Cosby is a creep, or did bad things to women?  Because the lying fake media said he did, right?  Maybe, in a court of law, which is where this is, they don't have the proof and most of this is manufactured bullshit, thus a hung jury.  Remember, Trump is guilty of collusion, because the media says so.

Yep!  Lot of people don't like Cosby because back in the old days, he was one of them "uppity" ones.  Played a black fellow spy with a white guy.  Played an intelligent role.  Then in later life he spoke out against young black youth who were not meritorious.  Spoke against black youth who were fake.  We liked him then.  Now we are suppose to not like him before he is even found guilty under the law.  Lets give Cosby the same benefit of the doubt we want for our President Trump.  "The facts mam, just the facts." 

The Guru
Mundus vult decipi - "The world wants to be deceived"
“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”  - George Orwell (from novel 1984)

IP Logged

The Guru
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 06/19/17 at 01:03:15
Print Post  
Since I am one of those darn Conservatives who favor real truth through science and mathematics. I refer you to the following web article on false rape accusing.

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2014/09/false_rape_accusations_wh...

"...author and law professor Susan Estrich has called “the myth of the lying woman,” feminists have been creating their own counter-myth: that of the woman who never lies."

There are more false rape charges that what most people want to believe.  Reading the above article I hope will help you understand. 

Who is behind all this is another long story for another time.  I know.

The Guru
“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”  - George Orwell (from novel 1984)

IP Logged

The Guru
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 06/19/17 at 01:50:34
Print Post  
As one of the many cases for an example.

Duke Lacrosse rape case.  The defense knew that mathematically their clients were innocent of rape before even going to trial.  This was a rape case that involved interracial rape.  White guys raping a black woman.  Here are the permutations:

White rape white
Black rape black
Black rape white
White rape black

The federal government Dept. of Justice (DOJ) even under Liberals Obama and DOJ Holder, stats show that first three permutations are what we expect. Out of 10s of thousands of cases there were lots of rapes.  However, the last one (White on black) there were NONE.  Actually there were 10 out of thousands.  That's 10/thousands = .000001 %.

That was a hard stat that Obama admin tried to hide.  So he lied in a speech.  The detail of that is another story.  The actual DOJ is online.  You can see for yourself.

The black-white stat does not apply to Cosby, but the point of false rape can exists does.

The Guru

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #13 - 06/19/17 at 02:33:39
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 06/18/17 at 16:35:13:
I know that Bill Cosby was an outspoken critic of some black males.  He was probably right. 

But, I don't think that is why he has been prosecuted at all.  If anything, it is other things.  This has been out there for many years.  He is a creep and and an adulterer.  I think many women were probably willing partners.  They were star struck and thought he might be able to do them favors.  I guess I don't understand WHY give them drugs?  Unless he liked them out of it, I don't know.

If there are that many women, why did NO ONE ever report this as against her will?

Prosecutors often say they will re-try a case, and change their mind.  They try to talk to jurors to see what they could have done better.  Who were the holdouts for conviction?  Maybe they can't make the case better.  Since it was 12 years ago, it is what it is.

If it is political, I don't believe it was racial at all.  I think activist women (think Gloria Allred) were more behind it.

Lily003    Shocked Undecided

I do believe Cosby was targeted for destruction because of his views. He left the plantation. It was definitely political.

While I can agree and condemn him for his adultery, I still do not believe he raped those women.

I am just a tad tired of the abuse of men that is now the norm in our culture. Men are not natural predators and rapists and women can and do lie.

The constant cries of rape and sexual harassment is becoming quite tiresome. It is used as a weapon to keep men in check and to satisfy the egos of angry, hate filled, vengeful women whose promiscuity did not pay off the way they expected.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 06/20/17 at 01:03:55
Print Post  
If this was some years ago, I might buy the getting back at Cosby theory.  I just think too much time has passed for that.  Younger people don't even know that much about him.

You would THINK he could get sex without drugging women, but some guys have strange quirks.  As they say, rape is  more about power than sex. 

I agree that sexual harrassment is all to easy to claim.  It can and has ruined a man's career.  When I encountered stuff in my workplace, I either ignored it or told him to knock it off. 

Be interesting to see if they really re-try Cosby.

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › A thought on the Cosby case

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media