Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Mueller wants 50 to 100 lawyers to investigate Trump
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Mueller wants 50 to 100 lawyers to investigate Trump (Read 313 times)
dumpapolitician
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Mueller wants 50 to 100 lawyers to investigate Trump
Reply #10 - 06/19/17 at 12:15:27
Print Post  
If he had the republicans on his side, perhaps he could withstand the political backlash.  However, they are not on his side and for sure would start impeachment hearings if he fired him.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 06/19/17 at 12:47:14
Print Post  
dumpapolitician wrote on 06/19/17 at 12:15:27:
If he had the republicans on his side, perhaps he could withstand the political backlash.  However, they are not on his side and for sure would start impeachment hearings if he fired him. 

I knew both political parties were going to attack Trump. What has surprised me was how many Republicans also want him out. There has got to be more than party politics going on here, if Trump somehow manages to succeed in saving America with jobs for all, income tax reform along with other programs the Democrats are finished. Voters, most anyway, would realize they have been lied to by the Dems. One would think the Pubs would be all for this, but for some reason....

IP Logged

ZeWazir
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 06/19/17 at 12:47:54
Print Post  
Were I Trump, I would secretly be hiring myself a battalion of private investigators and go after these people hard. Come up with enough dirt on them (which we all know exists) to expose them in a manner even the MSM cannot ignore, before they can manufacture a bunch on him.

IP Logged

ZeWazir
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 06/19/17 at 12:52:01
Print Post  
Obilivious Maxinus wrote on 06/19/17 at 12:47:14:
I knew both political parties were going to attack Trump. What has surprised me was how many Republicans also want him out. There has got to be more than party politics going on here, if Trump somehow manages to succeed in saving America with jobs for all, income tax reform along with other programs the Democrats are finished. Voters, most anyway, would realize they have been lied to by the Dems. One would think the Pubs would be all for this, but for some reason....

Trump is a spoiler in the status quo. He is his own man, not beholden to either party. That makes him pure poison to the establishment. Further, Trump represents a very serious precedent that enough people WANT an outsider; being sick to death of the status quo and establishment politics that does nothing but line the pockets of the ruling elite.

IP Logged

pitchshot
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 06/19/17 at 13:04:52
Print Post  
ZeWazir wrote on 06/19/17 at 12:52:01:
Trump is a spoiler in the status quo. He is his own man, not beholden to either party. That makes him pure poison to the establishment. Further, Trump represents a very serious precedent that enough people WANT an outsider; being sick to death of the status quo and establishment politics that does nothing but line the pockets of the ruling elite.

Boy U hit the nail on the head. 100% correct and Bllions go to the politican because TRILLIONS are at steak. However, TRUMP has to start taking on the R party and the only thing they care about other than the BILLIONS is reelection. Without getting reelection the money STOPS. TRUMP better realize that and quit kissing ther ARSSE. They are not going to like him and start taking them on selectively. Start with RYAN and explain whyRYAN does not want  want to MAGA.  Support and endorse Paul Nehlen and hold a rally in RYAN district and don't invite him but do invite Paul Nehlen. Do this to a couple RINOS and then some cooperation will happen in the R party. HIS choice because his ARSE kissing is not working.

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 06/19/17 at 13:13:52
Print Post  
dumpapolitician wrote on 06/19/17 at 12:15:27:

No, they would not. Also Jeff Sessions is the attorney general so it wouldn't even come to that. President Trump can do whatever he feels is in the best interest of the people of the American public.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 06/19/17 at 13:15:03
Print Post  
Here's the problem Pitchshot.  If Trump turns on the R's we get demoncraps taking over the house and senate.  If that happens Trump will be impeached on trumped up fake charges before the 2020 elections.  None of us want that.  We, the people, have to replace these rino's with good conservatives, without handing the legislative branch to the dims on a silver platter.  Primarying Ryan is a start, and McConnell.  I think he has to leave the rest alone.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."

IP Logged

oldhickory60
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 06/19/17 at 13:22:44
Print Post  
Trump can absolutely fire Mueller.  All he has to do is very loudly request that he recuse himself, and publicly list all the ridiculous reasons why it's necessary.

Keep hammering on it publicly until he does.  I'm assuming that Sessions has Trump's back, I sure as hell hope so.  Sessions can help by loudly proclaiming "I recused myself for a helluva lot less".

The thing I don't get is why they're (Trump / Sessions) laying low on this.  This battle calls for a strong offensive by the good guys, not just letting the bad guys go hog wild with no response.

Maybe they've got massive, flaming evidence to destroy a lot of the bad guys.  They'd better, or they're letting themselves get beat slowly by the expert liars and cheaters.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 06/19/17 at 13:31:56
Print Post  
I'm getting sick of watching these bastards get away with the cheapest, flimsiest crap ever foisted on America.  It's obvious that for every real democrat crime that they're trying to cover up, there's a false "investigation" into something of the same exact name, being ginned up for Trump.

Election Collusion ?  The dems did it with the DNC, Hilliary, the media, etc.  So they invented one for Trump.

Russia cash and collusion ?  HillBilly and the Pedo-Destas actually did this in spades.  So make one up for Trump.

Pay to play, bribes, theft ?  The Clinton Foundation is probably the worst ever, in America.  Quick, create a fake story that Trump, Kirschner, Flynn, Sessions, Bannon did it.

I'm so sick and disgusted that this can be gotten away with in America, even for a minute.  If they really get away with it, this country is just done.

There are real crimes out there in IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the Awan brothers, Platte River, Seth Rich, the Podestas - Russia payoffs, the Russia - Clinton payoffs.

If most of the Obama - Clinton cabal doesn't get jailed for these crimes, we have become Venezuela.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 06/19/17 at 13:59:06
Print Post  
oldhickory60 wrote on 06/19/17 at 13:31:56:
I'm getting sick of watching these bastards get away with the cheapest, flimsiest crap ever foisted on America.  It's obvious that for every real democrat crime that they're trying to cover up, there's a false "investigation" into something of the same exact name, being ginned up for Trump.

Election Collusion ?  The dems did it with the DNC, Hilliary, the media, etc.  So they invented one for Trump.

Russia cash and collusion ?  HillBilly and the Pedo-Destas actually did this in spades.  So make one up for Trump.

Pay to play, bribes, theft ?  The Clinton Foundation is probably the worst ever, in America.  Quick, create a fake story that Trump, Kirschner, Flynn, Sessions, Bannon did it.

I'm so sick and disgusted that this can be gotten away with in America, even for a minute.  If they really get away with it, this country is just done.

There are real crimes out there in IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the Awan brothers, Platte River, Seth Rich, the Podestas - Russia payoffs, the Russia - Clinton payoffs.

If most of the Obama - Clinton cabal doesn't get jailed for these crimes, we have become Venezuela.

If we had an honest, impartial media, everything you listed would be getting prosecuted already.  The media is the central figure and the culprit in everything.  We have to stop them first.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Mueller wants 50 to 100 lawyers to investigate Trump

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media