Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsTrump Economy › Sears is closing 20 more stores — here's the full list
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Sears is closing 20 more stores — here's the full list (Read 313 times)
Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Sears is closing 20 more stores — here's the full list
06/23/17 at 08:26:55
Print Post  
Sears is closing 20 more stores — here's the full list
Business Insider  Hayley Peterson

Sears Holdings is closing 20 more stores in the US, in addition to the 245 closings that had already been announced this year.

The company announced the latest closures to store employees on Thursday, several workers told Business Insider.

more

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

tpojewoepoggj
Senior CF Member

Uh.... Which way did he
go, George?

Re: Sears is closing 20 more stores — here's the full list
Reply #1 - 06/23/17 at 16:38:40
Print Post  
I notice that AOL is on the bad sexual behavior bandwagon, like a lot of corporations these days. Personally, I'm sick and tired of it being thrown in my face every time! This is all Google's fault, with their stupid doodles! Whenever I see rainbow colors these days, I find them offensive now for this reason!
Angry

Regarding the topic, I went there, wondering if the one in the Holyoke Mall at Ingleside was on the list, too. I don't want to bother checking further, since AOL is on this homo kick as well!
Angry

I am also curious if the JCPenney stores in the Hampshire Mall from Hadley is on there, as well as the one in the Holyoke Mall.

It's been a while since I went to these stores, though. At one time, Sears was one of my mother's favorite stores. She still goes to Walmart regularly - mostly the Super one in Hinsdale, NH these days.

TO HELL WITH THIS!

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 06/23/17 at 17:51:57
Print Post  
    I don't feel sorry for Sears (even tho it was our favorite store way back in the day).
    Henry Ford launched the cheap car revolution.  He, and other car manufacturers, virtually extincted* the horse and buggy industry, along with buggy whips.
     I see Sears as a member of the buggy whip business.  Simply victims of changing times.  Sears can not pick up their bricks and mortar, can not effectively re-brand itself, and can not eliminate Amazon. 
    Bye bye Sears. 
*that's redneck for wiped 'dim out!

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 06/24/17 at 14:03:01
Print Post  
That announcement was a sad day for our family since one of our sons will lose his job with Sears after 35 years.

Between the Sears catalogs ("Wish Books") and the Sears stores our family has been shopping at Sears for more than 70 years.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 06/24/17 at 14:16:38
Print Post  
   We bought a patio set from Sears last week.  Nonetheless, it was pretty quiet in that store.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Sears to close another 43 stores
Reply #5 - 07/07/17 at 16:21:04
Print Post  
Sears to close another 43 stores
By Matthew Rocco    FoxBusiness

Sears Holdings (SHLD) said Friday it will close another 43 stores, mostly Kmart locations, as it continues to wrestle with a sharp decline in sales.

The company will shutter eight Sears and 35 Kmart stores that are unprofitable, CEO Eddie Lampert wrote in a blog post. Sears had already announced this year that 265 stores would close.

more

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsTrump Economy › Sears is closing 20 more stores — here's the full list

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias