Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Our Healthcare Bill
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Our Healthcare Bill (Read 1,723 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Our Healthcare Bill
Reply #10 - 07/08/17 at 23:26:46
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 07/08/17 at 22:03:14:
Since Obamacare has been such a disaster, REPEAL IT!

Go back to what we had before Obama became president.

I agree but I have not heard one person in government say this.  There must be a reason and it is green.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 07/09/17 at 00:35:33
Print Post  
I was just fine with the plan I had before BHO care stepped in.

Young people are not smart if they go uninsured.  As a nurse, I have taken care of many young people!

I think we should all stop wishing for what is NOT going to happen.  It will not go back to the way it was.  We are forever stuck with the government in health insurance.  Once you start an "entitlement" it never goes away.

As to those who were uninsured, how about just insuring them?  Create a "company plan" like they do for businesses but let the federal government join it.  Or people who want/need to.  Let companies bid for the contract like how businesses do it.  Then let the rest of us alone!

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 07/09/17 at 00:36:41
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 07/08/17 at 23:26:46:
I agree but I have not heard one person in government say this.  There must be a reason and it is green.

So cynical!

Lily003   Wink

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 07/09/17 at 04:31:51
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 07/09/17 at 00:35:33:
I was just fine with the plan I had before BHO care stepped in.

Young people are not smart if they go uninsured.  As a nurse, I have taken care of many young people!

I think we should all stop wishing for what is NOT going to happen.  It will not go back to the way it was.  We are forever stuck with the government in health insurance.  Once you start an "entitlement" it never goes away.

As to those who were uninsured, how about just insuring them?  Create a "company plan" like they do for businesses but let the federal government join it.  Or people who want/need to.  Let companies bid for the contract like how businesses do it.  Then let the rest of us alone!

Lily003   Shocked

Lilly, I know you have a soft spot about this because you have experience in medicine and have a daughter that requires medical assistance to function normally, but you need to keep with your ideology. I don't personally pay for my insurance either. I have a brother who pays mine and he is a saint. If every Joe Schmoe was able to get insurance then what would that mean for people like my brother? I'm sorry but my brother makes sure I have excellent coverage for my diabetes problems and if everyone had the same coverage then what would all the money he has put toward my care mean? Nothing. That is what, nothing. With a capital N.

When thinking about health care you shouldn't be thinking about your daughter but people like my brother and me. Don't make the money my brother spends worth nothing. Healthcare is something that is earned and not handed by government.

IP Logged

DEW
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 07/09/17 at 07:29:43
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 07/08/17 at 21:08:40:
I'm tired of the bleeding hearts who want to give everyone, everything.   

AS LONG AS THEY CAN USE OPM. "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY!  I'M SICK OF IT TOO !!  And yes, I'm yelling!  Agree with NT.

REPEAL IT and go back to the way it was before EVIL entered.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 07/09/17 at 07:54:11
Print Post  
DEW wrote on 07/09/17 at 07:29:43:
AS LONG AS THEY CAN USE OPM. "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY!  I'M SICK OF IT TOO !!  And yes, I'm yelling!  Agree with NT.

REPEAL IT and go back to the way it was before EVIL entered.

I know a couple in Oklahoma who have (had) health insurance through the Affordable Care Act.    Their premium this year ... two people, $6,000 deductible ... went to $1,800 A MONTH!   They dropped out and
bought a cheap policy that covers only catastrophic illnesses.   I know they aren't the only ones penalized for working and being self-sufficient.   The poor, with the waivers and subsidies, are the only ones who benefit ... at the expense of everyone else.   The ACA is not sustainable.

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 07/09/17 at 07:54:43
Print Post  
This is what we need to do. At least somebody in congress gets it: Jordan announces plan to reintroduce 2015 Obamacare repeal bill

"Think about this: We put on President Obama’s desk a bill that repealed Obamacare, got rid of every single tax, got rid of the mandates, and now the first thing Republicans are bringing forward is a piece of legislation that we’re going to put on a Republican president’s desk that says we repeal it but keeps Medicaid expansion and actually expands it, that keeps some of the tax increases – that is not what we promised the American people we were going to do. So our plan: Repeal it – clean repeal, just like we all voted on before – separate legislation to replace what we currently have with a model that we think will bring down the cost of premiums for the hard-working people of this country who sent us here to do just that."

https://jordan.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398101

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 07/09/17 at 08:03:56
Print Post  
Gabriele wrote on 07/09/17 at 07:54:43:
This is what we need to do. At least somebody in congress gets it: Jordan announces plan to reintroduce 2015 Obamacare repeal bill

It needs to be repealed but won't happen as long as there is a Filibuster.  Kate's Law is going to fail and if something so sensible won't pass,  Healthcare Repeal hasn't got a "Snowball's Chance In Hell" of passing.

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 07/09/17 at 08:15:51
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 07/09/17 at 08:03:56:
It needs to be repealed but won't happen as long as there is a Filibuster.  Kate's Law is going to fail and if something so sensible won't pass,  Healthcare Repeal hasn't got a "Snowball's Chance In Hell" of passing.

It passed in 2015 in both houses of congress. They could do it if they truly wanted to, but they're afraid this time the president might actually sign it.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 07/09/17 at 08:20:16
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 07/09/17 at 08:03:56:

I can't begin to grasp why anyone would not want to support Kate's law.    It's beyond my comprehension.    Totally.   Completely.    It's beyond what my mind can process.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Our Healthcare Bill

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media