Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Signs Law Making Female Genital Mutilation a Felony
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Signs Law Making Female Genital Mutilation a Felony (Read 294 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Signs Law Making Female Genital Mutilation a Felony
Reply #10 - 07/16/17 at 15:27:26
Print Post  
Obilivious Maxinus wrote on 07/16/17 at 11:48:39:
A felony ?  I say attempted murder !  Many girls die from this horrific procedure especially in the 3rd world countries.
Once this horror is done, it takes the person about 15 minutes to urinate, UTIs are rampant. Urinary Tract Infection.. It gets even worse once a month, sex without severe pain is impossible so the few men that really care about the women go with anal sex until they want children. That presents another painful problem, during childbirth they either tear from end to end (imagine the pain) or a makeshift eposotomy (cutting) is done. Both are stitched in an attempt to repair the damage. This is done so the same results as the original procedure takes place.  A few of the unfortunate women have tried to have the area repaired in the US by qualified American Doctors but so much tissue has been removed not much can be done to help them. It does help with the urinary problem, don't take quite as long to 'go.'

Barbaric.  The Muslim male disregard for women is stunning.  It is perversion.

Since only women can produce children for them, I have never understood the disrespect.  Only women can give life, and I have yet to hear an explanation for their attitude.  And women are so brainwashed that they allow their daughters to go through this.

So, again I ask about the pink hat women.  This is one of the most abusive things EVER for women.  Yet, there is utter silence on this.  The hypocrisy stuns.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Signs Law Making Female Genital Mutilation a Felony
Reply #11 - 07/17/17 at 17:16:16
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 07/16/17 at 15:27:26:
Barbaric.  The Muslim male disregard for women is stunning.  It is perversion.

Since only women can produce children for them, I have never understood the disrespect.  Only women can give life, and I have yet to hear an explanation for their attitude.  And women are so brainwashed that they allow their daughters to go through this.

So, again I ask about the pink hat women.  This is one of the most abusive things EVER for women.  Yet, there is utter silence on this.  The hypocrisy stuns.

Lily003   Angry

I suspect ... obviously don't know ... that Muslim men have huge insecurity problems when it comes to women.   It's all about control and ego.   

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Signs Law Making Female Genital Mutilation a Felony

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media