Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › America in collapse?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) America in collapse? (Read 687 times)
UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: America in collapse?
Reply #20 - 07/17/17 at 17:26:44
Print Post  
A couple hundred dollars in IP security cameras and you can make those libs wish they weren't born.  Trust me, I've had some thrown in jail for messing with campaign signs.  All total my cameras have caused some misery for at least 4 different individuals now.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #21 - 07/17/17 at 18:57:02
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 07/17/17 at 17:26:44:
A couple hundred dollars in IP security cameras and you can make those libs wish they weren't born.  Trust me, I've had some thrown in jail for messing with campaign signs.  All total my cameras have caused some misery for at least 4 different individuals now.

Kudos to you. I'd like to see far more use of security cameras that result in putting criminal liberals, or whatever type of criminals, behind bars and heavily fined.

I get vicarious pleasure watching YouTube, Liveleak, TV News, etc., videos showing criminals getting caught on surveillance cameras -- and then serving appropriate jail time for it.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 07/17/17 at 19:10:52
Print Post  
Yes we are History. Trump was the last hope for the R's and Cons. He/They could have passed legislation endlessly and we could have moved RIGHT far enough to take a few Dem POTUS to crash us again. BUT THE RINO'S have taken sides with the Lib/Dems.
Game over!

�Every man is like the company he keeps.�&&"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

GGlass4395
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 07/17/17 at 19:22:43
Print Post  
Wapitime wrote on 07/17/17 at 10:41:09:
I am so upset with our government, both parties. At age 71 now and a lifelong republican I don't know what the hell to think.  We have a republican president and majorities in the House and Senate and all they do is pussyfoot around.  I am beginning to think my party wants to see Trump fail! 

Granted the media is pathetic and I think what they are doing is slanderous and a lot of it is illegal and some folks need to be held accountable! 

Our country is in a rapid downhill spiral.  I blame all of our gutless, crooked, pathetic politicians in Washington D.C., and even in our local state offices. 

I cannot bear to watch the news anymore....just sickens me. I will listen to Limbaugh however.

I am afraid it is getting close to being too late to save this nation, hell we cannot even trust the FBI apparently!

Anyone else feel like I feel?  Sad.

I feel sad but it's not the government's fault that this country is a downward spiral - it's our own.  We are the people in charge of this country and if we feel like the politicians are not doing their job, it's our job to remove them.  We have no one to blame but ourselves.  Let's face it, our country has too many lazy people with no ambition and no desire to make this country great again.  Everyone just wants the government to do the hard work but just voting for candidates and expecting them to do something amazing while we sit on our behinds isn't going to cut it!

IP Logged

Freightdog
CF Presidents Club

Reply #24 - 07/17/17 at 20:03:32
Print Post  
I think we're getting ahead of ourselves here with all this doom and gloom. Trump is only 6 months into his Presidency, he has at least 3.5 years, hopefully 7.5 to go. It has taken many, many years to get to where we are at today. and it can't be cured overnight. He seems to be doing what he promised during his campaign, at least what he is able to accomplish without congress.
Yes, congress is a cesspit, but how many of us actually write, or call our representatives? How many fight the liberals that constantly spew crap on the reps facebook page, or twitter account? They are organized, are we? I know that most of us just want a peaceful life, and are disinterested in activism, but we can't win the fight without it. I'm 60, and the liberals wear me out, but I still fight 'em.
Unless more of us do, we will continue to lose the war. One thing I've noticed though is that many more people are fighting against the libs on social media lately. Many are using the same tactics that the liberals use, including the rough language. Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire using a language the enemy understands. I have found that they run away when shown facts, because all they have is lies...  Wink

Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians...

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 07/17/17 at 20:22:18
Print Post  
Freightdog wrote on 07/17/17 at 20:03:32:
I think we're getting ahead of ourselves here with all this doom and gloom. Trump is only 6 months into his Presidency, he has at least 3.5 years, hopefully 7.5 to go. It has taken many, many years to get to where we are at today. and it can't be cured overnight. He seems to be doing what he promised during his campaign, at least what he is able to accomplish without congress.
Yes, congress is a cesspit, but how many of us actually write, or call our representatives? How many fight the liberals that constantly spew crap on the reps facebook page, or twitter account? They are organized, are we? I know that most of us just want a peaceful life, and are disinterested in activism, but we can't win the fight without it. I'm 60, and the liberals wear me out, but I still fight 'em.
Unless more of us do, we will continue to lose the war. One thing I've noticed though is that many more people are fighting against the libs on social media lately. Many are using the same tactics that the liberals use, including the rough language. Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire using a language the enemy understands. I have found that they run away when shown facts, because all they have is lies...  Wink

It's not the libs that are the problem. The R's have won 5-5 special elections even after being out spent 5-1.
It's the RINO'S, McTurtle, McLame and down the list. Fighting here in NC won't matter unless WE send MONEY to the person running against these idiots in the primaries.

�Every man is like the company he keeps.�&&"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Freightdog
CF Presidents Club

Reply #26 - 07/17/17 at 20:43:07
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 07/17/17 at 20:22:18:
It's not the libs that are the problem. The R's have won 5-5 special elections even after being out spent 5-1.
It's the RINO'S, McTurtle, McLame and down the list. Fighting here in NC won't matter unless WE send MONEY to the person running against these idiots in the primaries.

Hell, don't blame me, I voted for, and sent money to Brannon in both races against Burr and Tillis. Part of the problem is, you get 5 people running in the primary, and it dilutes the vote, so the incumbent wins...

Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians...

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 07/17/17 at 22:32:16
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 07/17/17 at 19:10:52:
Yes we are History. Trump was the last hope for the R's and Cons. He/They could have passed legislation endlessly and we could have moved RIGHT far enough to take a few Dem POTUS to crash us again. BUT THE RINO'S have taken sides with the Lib/Dems.
Game over!

Sad but True........

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 07/17/17 at 22:47:00
Print Post  
Freightdog wrote on 07/17/17 at 20:03:32:

I agree that it's too soon.  As long as Donald Trump is willing to keep moving forward, some of it is just noise.  The media is also adding to the feeling of doom and gloom.  Tune them OUT.

Lily003    Huh

IP Logged

ceelu
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 07/17/17 at 23:37:13
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 07/17/17 at 19:10:52:
Game over!

Yup! and they're doing it to punish the voters for not knuckling under and voting for their beloved Jebbie, (who had absolutely NO chance of being elected) or at the very least voting for one of the begrudging alternatives, either lying Ted, or Little Marco. It's passive aggressive behavior,  "You didn't vote the way we the elite wanted, so, we won't work with your POTUS to get his agenda passed. If we sit on our hands, he fails, you don't get the legislation you want, we win, and next time you'll vote as you're told and just maybe we'll throw a bone of desired legislation your way." Politicians are in it for themselves regardless of their rhetoric of how they want to listen to and help their constituents. The only thing they really help is themselves, to as much special interest $$$$$$$$$ as they can scoop up. Haven't you ever wondered how members of Congress can afford to own mansions in their state, and DC, as well as vacation homes etc. on their salaries alone? They would be happy to see America go down rather than give up their goodies, because as long as there is a swamp for them to swim in they are safe, and to hell with the common man. Sound familiar, "Comrade"?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › America in collapse?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media