Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › FOUR Simple Questions
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) FOUR Simple Questions (Read 1,846 times)
HaMel
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

FOUR Simple Questions
07/19/17 at 13:45:29
Print Post  
Copied & Pasted   

Here's  what I  would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is  decided  that Obama was never eligible to be president, what  happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?  Should they all be  null and void?

For all you  "anti-Fox  News" folks, none of this information came from Fox.  All of it  can be  verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia,  the Kapiolani  hospital  website itself, and a good history book, as  noted.  It is very  easy for someone to check out.

Back in  1961 people of color were called 'Negroes'.  So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time  ?

The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4,  1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father.  No big deal, Right? 

At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East  Africa".

This wouldn't see like anything of concern, except the fact that
Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth.

How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa  Protectorate".

In Obama's Book he tells of being "proud" of his father serving in WW II.  If in 1963 his father was 26..., how did he serve in the War? 

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: FOUR Simple Questions
Reply #1 - 07/19/17 at 14:04:17
Print Post  
Who is Chiomi Fukima?

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 07/19/17 at 14:39:33
Print Post  
HaMel wrote on 07/19/17 at 13:45:29:
Copied & Pasted   

Here's  what I  would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is  decided  that Obama was never eligible to be president, what  happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?  Should they all be  null and void?

For all you  "anti-Fox  News" folks, none of this information came from Fox.  All of it  can be  verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia,  the Kapiolani  hospital  website itself, and a good history book, as  noted.  It is very  easy for someone to check out.

Back in  1961 people of color were called 'Negroes'.  So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time  ?

The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4,  1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father.  No big deal, Right? 

At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East  Africa".

Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth.

How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa  Protectorate".

In Obama's Book he tells of being "proud" of his father serving in WW II.  If in 1963 his father was 26..., how did he serve in the War? 

....there's a lot of phony stuff about Obama's father. Like on his Hawaiian birth certificate that gives his father's race as 'african', I can guarantee you that in 1961 it would have said 'negro'.  African is a present day p.c. classification.
« Last Edit: 07/19/17 at 18:22:32 by muffin »  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

HaMel
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 07/19/17 at 16:00:01
Print Post  
  newt2008 wrote on 07/19/17 at 14:04:17:
Who is Chiomi Fukima?

Ms. Borelli

Do you mean Chiyome Fukino?  The head of the Hawaiian Hospital that claims OwammyO was born in Hawaii.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/19/17 at 16:03:41
Print Post  
HaMel wrote on 07/19/17 at 16:00:01:

Do you mean Chiyome Fukino?  The head of the Hawaiian Hospital that claims OwammyO was born in Hawaii.

Good. You know to what I was referring. I figured I was spelling the name incorrectly. Wasn't she killed in a suspicious plane crash?

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

killermccoy
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 07/19/17 at 16:23:30
Print Post  
I always thought it was his white grandfather in Hawaii who served in WW2.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 07/19/17 at 16:28:50
Print Post  
Since the truth will never come out this is an irrelevant question. A very good question but irrelevant, here's my take as to why. Any and all original documents that existed at one time about Obama's true birthplace were destroyed long ago. Permanently destroyed. Many people knew the truth, the Clinton's knew, Pelosi knew which is why he was never vetted, at least a few in his college knew, none will ever tell.
Obama may well have pulled off the greatest hoax in the history of American politics. If so, he had plenty of help doing it.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 07/19/17 at 17:49:17
Print Post  
The one thing I have never understood is why it was kept so quite.  Hillary would have uncovered it in 2007-2008 running against BHO.  It would have been to her advantage to uncover it. == I am in agreement with everyone that there are some strange things that are shown on documents and he is probably illegal.  The laws could not be undone.  It is too late now.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 07/19/17 at 18:14:10
Print Post  
HaMel wrote on 07/19/17 at 13:45:29:
Copied & Pasted   

Hmmm, I still don't get what is wrong with the word negro.  It's Spanish for black after all.  When Spanish speaking people talk of blacks don't they call them negroes?  How come we can't?  Just wondering out loud I guess.

Anybody besides me love putting frigoli negros in their burritos.  Yummy.   Grin

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 07/19/17 at 18:32:50
Print Post  
Arab Plant.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › FOUR Simple Questions

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias