Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Confederate statue toppled in North Carolina during protest
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Confederate statue toppled in North Carolina during protest (Read 3,332 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Confederate statue toppled in North Carolina during protest
08/14/17 at 20:37:59
Print Post  
Quote:
A crowd of protesters in Durham, N.C., tied a cord to a Confederate statue and toppled it to the ground Monday night to loud cheers, a symbolic response to the violence at the rally of white nationalists in Charlottesville, Va.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/14/confederate-statue-toppled-in-north-carolin...

I guess this is ok right? The ends justify the means for democrats.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Confederate statue toppled in North Carolina during protest
Reply #1 - 08/15/17 at 00:17:14
Print Post  
I'm curious what the left's plans are after it's removed all the confederate monuments, after it's removed all religious monuments, after it's removed all the US monuments.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 08/15/17 at 00:23:57
Print Post  
NotDave wrote on 08/15/17 at 00:17:14:
I'm curious what the left's plans are after it's removed all the confederate monuments, after it's removed all religious monuments, after it's removed all the US monuments.

They won't be any happier or more content, that's for sure.

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

JasonTarmon
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 08/15/17 at 01:08:22
Print Post  
If a community wants to take down or put up a statue that is their business. But a mob of what is essentially, from a community level, foreigners coming in and imposing their will is wrong. What ever happened to federalism and self government? These people need to go home and mind their own business.

Twitter  
IP Logged

LEPhunt
CF Presidents Club

Oderint dum metuant

Reply #4 - 08/15/17 at 06:37:47
Print Post  
Guess they are using the ISIS ploy of going into a region and destroying any symbol of history they find threatening to their terrorism !

IP Logged

Big Joe
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 08/15/17 at 06:39:07
Print Post  
Sad but we are heading toward mob rule.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 08/15/17 at 07:33:30
Print Post  
This is BS!!!!!!!
Why are the pussy cops just watching. This is why LEO get a bad rap. They are mostly wusses, nothing more. They are destroying public property and they watch with their peckers in their hand. Screw Law Enforcement. Most are leftist sympathizers!

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 08/15/17 at 07:38:48
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 08/15/17 at 07:33:30:
This is BS!!!!!!!
Why are the pussy cops just watching. This is why LEO get a bad rap. They are mostly wusses, nothing more. They are destroying public property and they watch with their peckers in their hand. Screw Law Enforcement. Most are leftist sympathizers!

Frankly more and more I am starting to see LEO as you do and not as willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as I used to.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 08/15/17 at 07:47:17
Print Post  
Quote:
Frankly more and more I am starting to see LEO as you do and not as willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as I used to.

I've done some research and don't see ONE ARREST I hope I'm wrong!

I worked with kids here in WNC when I started to help teens with drugs. Folks the war on drugs is being accepted as BS. Many leo don't care and look the other way when it comes to dealing. Job security, they would rather arrest an 80 yr old lady for going 3 mph over the speed limit. Much safer.
I was cornered by 2 leo and informed and I will quote here, "they have the same rights as YOU do. Really! Selling drugs to kids is now a right. I had to be restrained from socking this fat pig of a deputy. His partner shrugged and laughed, then walked away.
Folks cops aren't your FRIENDS!

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - 08/15/17 at 08:02:56
Print Post  
The toppling of the Confederate statue was law breaking, and the mob directly responsible for it should have been arrested for the destruction of county/state property. Further, toppling the statue, at the very least, constituted a public safety issue (the statue could have toppled onto the crowd -- which would have been a good thing, IMO).

All I can say is, if this anarchy is allowed to continue and law enforcement is just going to stand by and let it happen, the day will soon come before many right wing conservatives will then take the law into their own hands.

Just yesterday I watched on the news of anti Confederate statues people wanting to remove a statue of Robert E. Lee, in Lee County, Florida. Well, the county is named after General Robert E. Lee. So what's next -- changing the name of the county?

All the turmoil we are witnessing today with respect to racism, racial relations, removing Confederate statues, etc. -- was put into motion under Obama. Obama has been a scourge on the social health of this country. I curse the day he ever came to office.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Confederate statue toppled in North Carolina during protest

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias