Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › 9/11 - why haven't we learned?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 9/11 - why haven't we learned? (Read 357 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

9/11 - why haven't we learned?
09/12/17 at 15:33:01
Print Post  
I think those of us here have learned.  But, why are there so many who seem oblivious?  This needs to be shown to, say, high school students, every year.  They NEED to know.

I was listening to the radio last night while working in the kitchen. They played a phone call from a flight attendant to the airline.  She was reporting that flight attendants had been stabbed and that the cockpit had been locked.  The woman on the side of the airline for the call was trying to encourage her at the same time notifying the airline of the emergency.  You could hear one of the scum hijackers telling passengers that if they just were calm that they would go back and land - lying.

I found myself crying as I imagined what that all must have been like.  They lost the call and you could figure out what had happened.

Now we're told we are "islamophobic," etc etc etc.  And our government has let more of these people who would harm us into our country.  Why, after 9/11?

Lily003   Cry

IP Logged

cloudslicer
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: 9/11 - why haven't we learned?
Reply #1 - 09/13/17 at 07:47:30
Print Post  
islamophobic

A term created by the Islamic Brotherhood to chastise those that resist Jihad. They intentionally derived the word from homophobia in order to conjure mental images of intolerance upon those who resist them.

Based on the Islamic Brotherhoods definition of the word I and all other freedom loving people are islamophobes. We should be proud to be called one.

The biggest 9/11 question yet unanswered is why are we allies with Saudi Arabia? 

Arguing logic with a leftist is like administering medicine to the dead. They exist to be defeated, and they never consoled when their self inflicted ruin occurs.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #2 - 09/13/17 at 07:58:34
Print Post  
   Oil  is why........

IP Logged

cloudslicer
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 09/13/17 at 08:20:18
Print Post  
>> Oil  is why........

Well ... we get most of our oil from Canada so you are partially correct. Its Europe's oil that comes from Saudi Arabia. But there is also something else is that the House of Saud sees Iran as a rival,; its the old "An enemy of of my enemy is my friend rubbish".

This is what George Washington warned us about: entangling alliances. This is why we can not win the war against Jihad. Our government isn't allowed to win our alliances stand in the way of victory.

Arguing logic with a leftist is like administering medicine to the dead. They exist to be defeated, and they never consoled when their self inflicted ruin occurs.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 09/13/17 at 11:24:13
Print Post  
Sadly too many people have not learned a darn thing. Why haven't they learned? Becuase despite the overwhelming evidence too many buy the nonsense that islam is a religion of peace. Americans by and large are decent, God fearing people and they cannot comprehend the hate and evil that is inherent in the religion of hate and rape. Many interact with practitioners of said religion on a regular basis and they cannot see those "nice" people as embracing such evil.

Add the very fake news hysterical drive by media and the dishonest, traitorous politicians and just like the race game any acknowledgment of the evil that is islam gets you tagged a "phobe".

Despite all that I am encouraged that a majority of people understand exactly what is going on. They may be unwilling to risk limb and life to say it but they know. Donald Trump is President afterall.

As the left and their gang of assorted thugs get more outrageous they will turn more and more decent people off.  They will cause mire and more people to do research and find out for themselves. That is a losing strategy for the globalists and BAFFLERS.

And then there is God...

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 09/13/17 at 14:58:15
Print Post  
cloudslicer wrote on 09/13/17 at 08:20:18:
>> Oil  is why........

However, the US has enough oil reserves to become completely energy independent. It's just a case of the environazis preventing us from extracting that oil.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 09/13/17 at 19:42:07
Print Post  
BTW, if the liberals were really serious about anthropogenic climate change/global warming they would be demanding every minute of every day that every fossil-fueled power plant be replaced by clean, safe nuclear power plants.

The fact that they aren't is all the proof that I need that their claim of anthropogenic climate change/global warming is nothing more than a cruel, massive POLITICAL hoax.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › 9/11 - why haven't we learned?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias