Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 'shooting' suspect in custody, police say
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 'shooting' suspect in custody, police say (Read 98 times)
Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 'shooting' suspect in custody, police say
09/12/17 at 16:29:21
Print Post  
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 'shooting' suspect in custody, police say
Fox News

A suspect was arrested on the campus of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Tuesday following an active shooter alert that sent New Hampshire's largest hospital into lockdown.

It was not immediately clear whether there were injuries or fatalities.

Police in the town of Lebanon confirmed that one suspect was arrested at approximately 2:30 p.m., an hour after the initial alert. Earlier, police said they had been looking for a man with salt-and-pepper blond hair who was wearing a red camouflage shirt.

more

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 'shooting' suspect in custody, police say
Reply #1 - 09/12/17 at 16:34:38
Print Post  
This trend of shooting up hospitals is very worrisome.

A hospital is not equipped for combat.

Lily003   Undecided

IP Logged

KCMO
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 'shooting' suspect in custody, police say
Reply #2 - 09/12/17 at 16:59:35
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 09/12/17 at 16:34:38:
This trend of shooting up hospitals is very worrisome.

A hospital is not equipped for combat.

Lily003   Undecided

Is there a trend in shooting up hospitals? I have bladder cancer so spend a fair amount of time in them, I've thought about carrying a small pistol in my laptop case as the thought of a shooter (or a fire) both cause me anxiety while laying there with nothing better to think about.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 09/12/17 at 18:38:28
Print Post  
KCMO wrote on 09/12/17 at 16:59:35:
Is there a trend in shooting up hospitals? I have bladder cancer so spend a fair amount of time in them, I've thought about carrying a small pistol in my laptop case as the thought of a shooter (or a fire) both cause me anxiety while laying there with nothing better to think about.

There have been recent reports of a few.  Some may be personal.

Don't worry about fire too much.  There are automatic doors that close where a fire can't get through them.  Know where the stairwells are.  Staff are always trained for it.

Nowhere do we know what might happen to us.  I would say individuals have a miniscule risk.  You are fighting an enemy greater than fire or a shooter.  Just concentrate on fighting that bladder cancer.  Having worked in hospitals for a long time, fire nor shooters worried me!

Hope you are getting better.

Lily003   

IP Logged

KCMO
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 09/12/17 at 22:47:02
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 09/12/17 at 18:38:28:
There have been recent reports of a few.  Some may be personal.

Don't worry about fire too much.  There are automatic doors that close where a fire can't get through them.  Know where the stairwells are.  Staff are always trained for it.

Nowhere do we know what might happen to us.  I would say individuals have a miniscule risk.  You are fighting an enemy greater than fire or a shooter.  Just concentrate on fighting that bladder cancer.  Having worked in hospitals for a long time, fire nor shooters worried me!

Hope you are getting better.

Lily003   

The last time I was in, the fire alarm went off, it really created stress. There I am all hooked up to IV's and who knows what else and the fire alarm goes off. Ugh. Before that, I never worried about a fire in a hospital.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 09/13/17 at 00:14:14
Print Post  
KCMO wrote on 09/12/17 at 22:47:02:
The last time I was in, the fire alarm went off, it really created stress. There I am all hooked up to IV's and who knows what else and the fire alarm goes off. Ugh. Before that, I never worried about a fire in a hospital.

They do drills fairly frequently.  I am sorry that you got scared like that.  Even the people in the maintainence department are trained for what to do before the fire department might get there.

Your IV could be removed in the most dire scenario and you evacuated.  Everything in a hospital is designed NOT to have a major fire.  Sorry it scared you.

Lily003 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 'shooting' suspect in custody, police say

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias