Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › TRUMPCARE just at the right time.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic TRUMPCARE just at the right time. (Read 171 times)
pitchshot
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

TRUMPCARE just at the right time.
10/11/17 at 08:54:21
Print Post  
If TRUMP executes this EO it will fix most of OBAMACARE even if the RINOS will not repeal it. Selling across state lines is the main ingredient to lowering healthcare cost to the consumer. Smiley

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/details-emerge-on-trumps-plan-to-sell-insuranc...

http://www.oann.com/sen-rand-paul-working-with-pres-trump-on-executive-order-for...

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: TRUMPCARE just at the right time.
Reply #1 - 10/11/17 at 11:02:08
Print Post  
I take my Hat off to Trump who could have done this months ago but gave the opportunity to our elected leaders to come up with a repeal and replace to Obama Care that most of them were elected / re-elected on. No reason why our elected republican party could have gotten this done - they had years to work on this. Us voters have long memories, hopefully all those who voted against the replace and repeal will go to the unemployment line !

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 10/11/17 at 13:42:10
Print Post  
pitchshot wrote on 10/11/17 at 08:54:21:
If TRUMP executes this EO it will fix most of OBAMACARE even if the RINOS will not repeal it. Selling across state lines is the main ingredient to lowering healthcare cost to the consumer.

I am going to play "Devils Advocate" on selling across state lines.  == Look at it from this Point of View.  Your state has one of the lower premiums.  When the "Across State Lines" starts, the States with higher Premiums will be averaged in with lower Premium states, thus raising your premium.  Is the "Across State Lines" really a good idea?

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 10/11/17 at 13:44:17
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 10/11/17 at 13:42:10:
I am going to play "Devils Advocate" on selling across state lines.  == Look at it from this Point of View.  Your state has one of the lower premiums.  When the "Across State Lines" starts, the States with higher Premiums will be averaged in with lower Premium states, thus raising your premium.  Is the "Across State Lines" really a good idea?

What if you could only buy your favorite beer in the state of Washington, would that be a great idea?

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

JusticeSeeker
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 10/11/17 at 13:47:35
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 10/11/17 at 13:42:10:

I think you're looking at this the wrong way. Once the market is open to all companies in all states those insurances will have to compete for best service with lowest prices otherwise people will just go with the cheaper/better company.
More competition is healthy imo especially for consumers.

Also this EO from Trump would allow churches and communities to form their own sorry of collective insurance privately. I'm not sure of all the details but it sounded good to me. There are some people already doing it too with high success rates.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › TRUMPCARE just at the right time.

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias