Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Do You Support President Trump 2020 ?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Do You Support President Trump 2020 ? (Read 403 times)
AuntieLynn11
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Do You Support President Trump 2020 ?
Reply #10 - 10/12/17 at 12:58:55
Print Post  
Count me in...

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 10/12/17 at 13:09:29
Print Post  
Let me ask something that might not be as obvious as the previous question.  Who thinks the sun will rise tomorrow?

IP Logged

dustymars
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 10/12/17 at 13:15:27
Print Post  
The first mistake I made was voting for Nixon in 1960.  I suspected that GW Bush was not the “conservative“ he was made out to tie, but voted for him and after the quagmire in  Iraq then regretted that one too.  Of course, AlGore would have been out of the question.  I wrote in candidates during the first Republican primary with McCain and again the second one with Mitt.  McCain is no conservative by any means and I suspect Mitt is a wishy-washy moderate as well.  While Trump was not a real conservative most of his life he seems to be trying to be one now and IMHO he is doing okay.  The only Republican I will vote for instead of Trump would be if Ronald Reagan could raise from the grave and run in 2020.  Just don’t think the Republican Party has a viable candidate anyway.  The Communist Party USA (Democrat) has to be stopped by all means.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 10/12/17 at 13:28:07
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 10/12/17 at 12:40:03:
I agree.......it does make one wonder.

Every conservative board has bozos like this to sneak on.

Just to be annoying like a 10-year-old.

I guess it's a positive thing.  Without the internet to satisfy their stunted little souls, they would probably be setting fire to cats.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 10/12/17 at 13:39:46
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 10/12/17 at 13:15:27:
The first mistake I made was voting for Nixon in 1960.  I suspected that GW Bush was not the “conservative“ he was made out to tie, but voted for him and after the quagmire in  Iraq then regretted that one too.  Of course, AlGore would have been out of the question.  I wrote in candidates during the first Republican primary with McCain and again the second one with Mitt.  McCain is no conservative by any means and I suspect Mitt is a wishy-washy moderate as well.  While Trump was not a real conservative most of his life he seems to be trying to be one now and IMHO he is doing okay.  The only Republican I will vote for instead of Trump would be if Ronald Reagan could raise from the grave and run in 2020.  Just don’t think the Republican Party has a viable candidate anyway.  The Communist Party USA (Democrat) has to be stopped by all means.

It's really interesting how we've uncovered a big piece of this puzzle, just with the Trump election.

Everyone always opined about the "shadow govt"  "black programs"  "deep state"  etc. over the decades.  But they were always nameless, faceless,  just a rumor and theory.

The few boogeymen named, were always just shadowy suspicions of the Rockefellers, Roosevelts, J Edgar Hoover, etc.

But now we see them unmasked as they try to subvert Trump.  They didn't even do this with Reagan, so they must be really worried about, and hate, Trump.

Looks like there's a large chunk of each intel agency (all 30-50-year-people), their 30-50-year cohorts in house / senate, and select financial giants chipping in from the outside.

Seems like the Bushes have a seat at the table, Soros from a more nasty destructive perch, maybe a failed attempt to be in the club by the Kenedies and Clintons, the Obama's not around long enough.  Rockefellers still huge financially, not politically.  Roosevelts all done.

Some new contenders like Gates, Zuckerberg, Steyer, Koches, Adelstein, the media giants.  Not quite there yet, but trying.

But it took Trump to really unmask the phenomenon.  Another win.  And he may beat their butts eventually.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 10/12/17 at 13:40:15
Print Post  
oldhickory60 wrote on 10/12/17 at 13:28:07:
Every conservative board has bozos like this to sneak on.

Just to be annoying like a 10-year-old.

I guess it's a positive thing.  Without the internet to satisfy their stunted little souls, they would probably be setting fire to cats.

NO - I love cats and have them as pets.  NO.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 10/12/17 at 13:55:03
Print Post  
Absolutely !  Even if he cannot keep all of his campaign promises as long as he keeps trying and pushing to get his agenda across, I'm still with Trump.  I realize since many in both political parties have joined forces to destroy him he is not going to win every goal he promised. I don't think he had any idea the opposition would be this fierce within his own party. I know I didn't.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 10/12/17 at 13:58:36
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 10/12/17 at 13:40:15:
NO - I love cats and have them as pets.  NO.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Well, then we have saved them !  By letting this maladjusted 10-year-old come on and vent his demons.

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 10/12/17 at 14:02:27
Print Post  
Is there a cow in Texas?

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 10/12/17 at 15:42:15
Print Post  
That's big YES from me ! I support everything he has done so far. He is trying his best to come through with his campaign promises even with all the negativity, stonewalling and outright nastiness from the press and even his own party. I salute him because it must be awful hard to keep a positive attitude and  continue to help this country.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Do You Support President Trump 2020 ?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias