Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › NF HELL: Players Threaten ‘Uproar’ if Forced to Stand for Anthem
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) NF HELL: Players Threaten ‘Uproar’ if Forced to Stand for Anthem (Read 534 times)
Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: NF HELL: Players Threaten ‘Uproar’ if Forced to Stand for Anthem
Reply #20 - 10/12/17 at 19:00:23
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 10/12/17 at 13:34:28:
I consider when they put their uniform on, they are AT WORK.  I consider the ritual of the National Anthem PART OF THE WORK DAY for them.  It is not separate from the kickoff. 

Just as all of us have requirements at work, this is one of theirs. It is not a separate part of their day - IT IS WORK.

Lily003    Angry

Exactly! Your post is clearer than mine!  Smiley

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

ceelu
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 10/12/17 at 23:13:35
Print Post  
Yes, yes! Once you put on the team's uniform you are at work and governed by the rules of your employer. I was a contracted worker and my employer had the right to institute and enforce rules relating to employee behaviors during working hours. If I didn't like the rules I was free to quit, but I did not have the right to defy policies, especially while on the job. At this point I have no patience for these immature, uneducated, brats (I seriously doubt most of them earned their high school diplomas honestly. I've seen how subject matter teachers are pressed by coaches to give passing grades so that Johnny Jock can play come Friday night. I'm willing to bet a lot of college scholarships and diplomas get handed out the same way). Pro players are over paid, over entitled, and totally ungrateful for the opportunity bestowed upon them. They are so arrogant they don't acknowledge most people don't get to run around, throw and catch a ball 3-4 hours a day, 4 days a week (play) and get paid multi-millions of dollars to do so. They don't care to understand that good law abiding men and women of our armed forces work/worked 24/365 defending our flag and country (many having lost limbs and many losing their lives) to ensure these disrespectful doofusses have the freedom to "play".  Oh, and lest they forget, those same soldiers ensure we have the First Amendment, which quite frankly they are misusing as an excuse for their petulant behavior. As for thinking they are racially profiled and unfairly targeted by the police, I suggest they take a good look at security camera footage from robbed/looted  businesses all over this country. The videos don't lie. Check dash cams and cell phone cam recordings too. Hm-m-m-m-m-m reality stings.

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 10/13/17 at 10:15:55
Print Post  
Graham Ledger said it best last night, to the effect; They are Overpaid and Under-educated.

Not a direct quote as I didn't think to write it down.

He is a commentator on One American News network

IP Logged

Viet Vet
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 10/13/17 at 10:51:29
Print Post  
Ha Ha, Fine with me. At this point I don't care what they do.

I have yet to watch a single game this season.

I will boycott the NFL and their sponsors.

If they figure it out and start behaving, they will need to send me an email so I can be notified.  Wink

Then I will probably keep boycotting.

I am fed up with the "panty waist" antics from all of these disgruntled liberals, politicians, and the media.

One other thing. I am tired of being told "they have a right to protest." No they do not when they are on company time to play football for a team.

You want to protest, fine, but do it on your own time.

Viet Vet

IP Logged

USMC1967
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 10/13/17 at 12:18:46
Print Post  
oldhickory60 wrote on 10/12/17 at 12:09:25:
And that last president engineered this hate, divide, and lawlessness with a fine-tooth-comb.

He spent 8 years convincing minorities to hate, to believe they are worse off now than 1950 or 1850.

It's divine intervention that Trump is in office to dead-end it.

Giving Hillary 8 years to close the deal, would have made America all done.

Yep, it's Obama's race war coming to fruition.

“Human passions unbridled by morality and religion…would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net.”
– John Adams

IP Logged

Trailblazer
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 10/13/17 at 13:27:40
Print Post  
The NFL is selectively violating their own rules.  They need to enforce their own rules. Kneeling, standing arm in arm, hiding in the locker room during the National Anthem, and keeling before the National Anthem is conveying a personal message which disrespects the flag and country.  The 2017 OFFICIAL PLAYING RULES OF THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE (Rule 5, Section 4, Article 8, page 23) clearly states that these actions are not allowed and penalties are clearly stated.

Link to the Rules: http://operations.nfl.com/media/2725/2017-playing-rules.pdf

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 10/13/17 at 14:12:15
Print Post  
Trailblazer wrote on 10/13/17 at 13:27:40:
The NFL is selectively violating their own rules.  They need to enforce their own rules. Kneeling, standing arm in arm, hiding in the locker room during the National Anthem, and keeling before the National Anthem is conveying a personal message which disrespects the flag and country.  The 2017 OFFICIAL PLAYING RULES OF THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE (Rule 5, Section 4, Article 8, page 23) clearly states that these actions are not allowed and penalties are clearly stated.

Link to the Rules: http://operations.nfl.com/media/2725/2017-playing-rules.pdf

Silly - those rules only apply to ... republican...conservative...white...straight...Christian...patriot players ! 

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #27 - 10/13/17 at 14:22:22
Print Post  
NCGAL63 wrote on 10/13/17 at 14:12:15:
Silly - those rules only apply to ... republican...conservative...white...straight...Christian...patriot players ! 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Grin Grin^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › NF HELL: Players Threaten ‘Uproar’ if Forced to Stand for Anthem

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias