Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › I don't miss the NFL
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) I don't miss the NFL (Read 204 times)
Wapitime
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

I don't miss the NFL
11/12/17 at 13:32:07
Print Post  
Just got back from elk hunting... Still only watched one game all season, and that was the Seahawks first game.....not watched a game since and don't miss it.  I have all the politics I want just watching Fox News and I don't even have to keep track of the scoreboard!  Life is good!  Leave for Maui on November 26th, now they say Hawaii is preparing for nuclear attack from North Korea. No worries here--it would be suicide for them to try that!

IP Logged

Wapitime
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: I don't miss the NFL
Reply #1 - 11/12/17 at 13:38:46
Print Post  
Major League Baseball (MLB) has it right.... Heck a lot of the players are not American and even they stand for the National Anthem.  I remain a fan of Major League Baseball.....

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 11/12/17 at 14:55:06
Print Post  
I watch the sports HERE...
Some posts are very interesting.
This site must be driving some liberal group nuts.
The truth (freedom of speech) is hell for some.

IP Logged

shockedcanadian
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/12/17 at 15:28:02
Print Post  
The NFL screwed up a great thing.  Horrible business management.

IP Logged

USMC1967
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 11/12/17 at 17:08:19
Print Post  
I didn't even think about the NFL till I saw this post.

I was an Eagles fan but after watching all the communists, I don't miss it and the Eagles were having their best season according to the news.  Grin

Difference between a Liberal and a Conservative........ Liberals Hate the Flag, Hate the Constitution, and Hate America.........Conservatives Protect the Flag, Protect the Constitution, and Protect America.

“Human passions unbridled by morality and religion…would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net.”
– John Adams

Jeff Sessions is committing fraud by collecting a paycheck and not doing his job.....

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - 11/12/17 at 17:09:06
Print Post  
Wapitime wrote on 11/12/17 at 13:32:07:
Just got back from elk hunting... Still only watched one game all season, and that was the Seahawks first game.....not watched a game since and don't miss it.  I have all the politics I want just watching Fox News and I don't even have to keep track of the scoreboard!  Life is good!  Leave for Maui on November 26th, now they say Hawaii is preparing for nuclear attack from North Korea. No worries here--it would be suicide for them to try that!

I don't say this to be contentious or question your prerogatives, but you being a conservative, I'm somewhat perplexed as to why you would be going to visit the most liberal, most blue state (all of the Hawaiian Islands) of all the 50 states in the union -- and help bolster their economy and anti conservative way of life with your conservative dollars.

Hawaii (home of Barrack Obama) voted for Hillary (she won in a landslide) and is against President Trump's vision for this country -- and all those (I assume you, and certainly me) that voted for Trump. Even the leftist judge in Hawaii shot down Trump's Muslim country travel ban.

In any event, I advise you not to wear a "Make America Great Again" Trump hat, T-shirt, etc.,  while you are there -- for your own safety.

When Elvis sang the song Blue Hawaii -- little did he know the future connotation of the two words -- not did I!

IP Logged

MoGal
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 11/12/17 at 18:13:12
Print Post  
I suspect he is going because Hawaii is beautiful, politics or no politics. Eye candy around every turn.

IP Logged

Wapitime
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 11/13/17 at 16:28:39
Print Post  
[quote author=60765B43370 link=1510511527/5#5 date=1510524546]

I don't say this to be contentious or question your prerogatives, but you being a conservative, I'm somewhat perplexed as to why you would be going to visit the most liberal, most blue state (all of the Hawaiian Islands) of all the 50 states in the union -- and help bolster their economy and anti conservative way of life with your conservative dollars.

Hawaii (home of Barrack Obama) voted for Hillary (she won in a landslide) and is against President Trump's vision for this country -- and all those (I assume you, and certainly me) that voted for Trump. Even the leftist judge in Hawaii shot down Trump's Muslim country travel ban.

In any event, I advise you not to wear a "Make America Great Again" Trump hat, T-shirt, etc.,  while you are there -- for your own safety.

When Elvis sang the song Blue Hawaii -- little did he know the future connotation of the two words -- not did I!

[/quote

Well pardner, I am a conservative thru and thru but I am also an Oregonian, for a lifetime, one of the most liberal states in the Union. I hate that fact but I don’t intend to move.  This is a beautiful place to live, mountains, ocean, desert, great hunting and fishing.  Not going to Maui to hang out with liberals,  just to enjoy the warm tropical breezes and do some fishing. 

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 11/13/17 at 16:38:25
Print Post  
Nascar has been it for me. Prayer before the race, nobody taking a knee an' all out respect for the American Way Of Life. I jus' don' know what I'll do after next weekend. Prolly  take a nap 'till February.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 11/13/17 at 16:59:23
Print Post  
the outlaw mortarman wrote on 11/13/17 at 16:38:25:
Nascar has been it for me. Prayer before the race, nobody taking a knee an' all out respect for the American Way Of Life. I jus' don' know what I'll do after next weekend. Prolly  take a nap 'till February.

Smiley

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › I don't miss the NFL

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias