Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me" (Read 1,307 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
11/13/17 at 15:48:01
Print Post  
Quote:
"I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him," Nelson said. "I was terrified. I thought he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/roy_moore_alabama_sex_claims.html#incar...

Gloria Allred involved again. I guess the first wave of accusers were not working so they have upped the ante?

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Reply #1 - 11/13/17 at 16:22:35
Print Post  
Even Jebby put in his two cents.

Why don't they just return to their democrat party and play follow their leader.?

Jeb Bush joins Republicans calling on Moore to step down The Hill: Quote.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Reply #2 - 11/13/17 at 16:35:06
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 11/13/17 at 15:48:01:
Gloria Allred involved again. I guess the first wave of accusers were not working so they have upped the ante?

...it's dirty politics bull sh!t.   I'm thinking about moving to Alabama just to vote for Moore next month.  Angry
« Last Edit: 11/14/17 at 09:39:02 by muffin »  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/13/17 at 17:12:23
Print Post  
Who pays gloria allred?

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 11/13/17 at 17:13:20
Print Post  
Probably Fusion GPS.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 11/13/17 at 17:23:58
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 11/13/17 at 17:12:23:
Who pays gloria allred?

I would think she takes a cut of any settlements or court victories - a very large cut.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 11/13/17 at 17:37:41
Print Post  
The accuser says "I thought he was going to rape me".  In a court she can then say "Well I guess he wasn't going to rape me, I was wrong".

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 11/13/17 at 17:52:39
Print Post  
It's so incredible how obvious these punkass pukes are.

McConnell and Jebbers were leading the charge against Moore in the primary, and wasted a ton of money losing to him.

Now there's accidentally a rash of ancient fake stories, and the GOP accidentally feels that "just the accusations are so important that he must drop out".  So they stole that line right from the democrats.

I guess I can see it with poor lil jebby.  Nobody has been quite so raped in politics as he was by Trump.  Little feller must just be so bitter, and ready to conspire against anybody in the conservative camp.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 11/13/17 at 17:54:58
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/13/17 at 17:37:41:
The accuser says "I thought he was going to rape me".  In a court she can then say "Well I guess he wasn't going to rape me, I was wrong".

What he said.  This is a nothing burger because Gloria knows the judge will sue her.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 11/13/17 at 18:57:48
Print Post  
And in all the years of public life, none of these woman said anything about this dangerous predator?

Okay, ladies, Democrats, and Establishment Republicans, this doesn't strike you???????

Forty years later, right before a Senate election, the decision is made to talk about this?

As soon as the election is over, it will all go away.

Lily003   Huh Shocked Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias