Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me" (Read 1,309 times)
GGlass4395
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Reply #20 - 11/14/17 at 04:16:20
Print Post  
How can we be so quick to believe the accusers when it's Hollywood or liberals that are accused but make up excuses or conspiracy theories for the Republicans?  Huh I don't think we can have it both ways. I'm choosing to believe the women in most cases when there are multiple accusers.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Reply #21 - 11/14/17 at 04:29:02
Print Post  
You're a fool, or you're trolling, if you choose to believe these women, 40 years after the fact?  Get real!  This latest attack is being debunked already!  Take your blinders off, women lie for money!  They do it for politics, they do it to sports figures.  They will do it whenever there is a chance to make a buck!

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

LEPhunt
CF Presidents Club

Oderint dum metuant

Reply #22 - 11/14/17 at 05:30:30
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 11/14/17 at 04:29:02:
You're a fool, or you're trolling, if you choose to believe these women, 40 years after the fact?  Get real!  This latest attack is being debunked already!  Take your blinders off, women lie for money!  They do it for politics, they do it to sports figures.  They will do it whenever there is a chance to make a buck!

Just listen to the marriage vows they say...they will lie with the best of them !

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #23 - 11/14/17 at 07:18:50
Print Post  
    ANYone who sits at the same table as Gloria Allred is not to be believed at ANY time.........................

IP Logged

GGlass4395
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 11/14/17 at 09:12:38
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 11/14/17 at 04:29:02:

Are you serious?  You're claiming that this is something unique to women?  I'm 100% sure that men do the same thing - lie for money, lie for politics and lie to make a buck.  In this case, either Moore is lying, or the five woman are all lying.  You can choose who you will believe. 

My bigger issue is that when someone accuses a liberal, a sports figure, or a hollywood actor of sexual harassment or worse, we are quick to jump on the bandwagon and drag their name through the mud.  When it's someone that we like, however, we make up endless excuses and discredit the accusers.  It's a double standard.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 11/14/17 at 10:12:55
Print Post  
GGlass4395 wrote on 11/14/17 at 09:12:38:
Are you serious?  You're claiming that this is something unique to women?  I'm 100% sure that men do the same thing - lie for money, lie for politics and lie to make a buck.  In this case, either Moore is lying, or the five woman are all lying.  You can choose who you will believe. 

My bigger issue is that when someone accuses a liberal, a sports figure, or a hollywood actor of sexual harassment or worse, we are quick to jump on the bandwagon and drag their name through the mud.  When it's someone that we like, however, we make up endless excuses and discredit the accusers.  It's a double standard.

Me thinks you protest too much, and for the wrong reason.  You have no suspicion as to the timing?  Or all the opportunities to bring this material to the public's attention over the last 40 years?  You do know this isn't his first campaign, right?   Gotcha!

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 11/14/17 at 10:22:37
Print Post  
GGlass4395 wrote on 11/14/17 at 09:12:38:

I can understand how that would bother you.  It hits very close to home.

IP Logged

GGlass4395
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 11/14/17 at 10:50:35
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 11/14/17 at 10:12:55:
Me thinks you protest too much, and for the wrong reason.  You have no suspicion as to the timing?  Or all the opportunities to bring this material to the public's attention over the last 40 years?  You do know this isn't his first campaign, right?   Gotcha!

I think this is fueled more by the zeitgeist than it is by the political opportunism. 

Also, the latest accuser is a Trump supporter/voter, so that reduces the likelihood that it's a political move.  Gotcha!  Wink

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 11/14/17 at 10:53:18
Print Post  
It's not necessarily hypocrisy - it just works out in our favor.

It's a long road to innocence when you work the sex industry (hollywood), and your accusers lay out how they advanced in the sex industry by letting you assault them. Not every accusation can be true, but it's no secret how people have moved up in the sex industry. I also have to believe much of it was consensual. I believe we have a rape-claim epidemic rather than a rape epidemic.

Many of the claims against Roy Moore are for things that aren't illegal, just inappropriate in the court of public opinion. And now we have someone calling out the year book signature, as well as exposing other claims made by woman who are engaged with his opposition party. You can convict Roy Moore, but you doing it on zero evidence.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 11/14/17 at 11:08:15
Print Post  
GGlass4395 wrote on 11/14/17 at 10:50:35:
I think this is fueled more by the zeitgeist than it is by the political opportunism. 

Also, the latest accuser is a Trump supporter/voter, so that reduces the likelihood that it's a political move.  Gotcha!  Wink

So she says, you obviously believe that too.  You also don't know all the applications for "gotcha" either.  I know what your end game is, Troll.  You are for the impeachment of President Trump.  Go ahead and admit it.  The impeachment is what this fight is really about.  The Dems plus the Rinos will vote to convict on any bogus charge.  All they need is to get control of the House.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias