Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me" (Read 1,310 times)
GGlass4395
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Reply #30 - 11/14/17 at 11:15:22
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 11/14/17 at 11:08:15:
So she says, you obviously believe that too.  You also don't know all the applications for "gotcha" either.  I know what your end game is, Troll.  You are for the impeachment of President Trump.  Go ahead and admit it.  The impeachment is what this fight is really about.  The Dems plus the Rinos will vote to convict on any bogus charge.  All they need is to get control of the House.

I'm certainly not for the impeachment of President Trump, there is no one on this forum that wants him to be a successful president more than myself.  I'm disappointed to see what this country is becoming and believe that Trump is one of the few people that can get us out of this mess.  However, we're not doing Trump or our nation any favors by only seeing the world through conservative glasses - we need to be critical of our own when they screw up, no excuses.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Reply #31 - 11/14/17 at 11:18:54
Print Post  
He, Roy Moore, didn't screw up!  You are just trolling!

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

GGlass4395
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #32 - 11/14/17 at 11:20:09
Print Post  
NotDave wrote on 11/14/17 at 10:53:18:
It's not necessarily hypocrisy - it just works out in our favor.

It's a long road to innocence when you work the sex industry (hollywood), and your accusers lay out how they advanced in the sex industry by letting you assault them. Not every accusation can be true, but it's no secret how people have moved up in the sex industry. I also have to believe much of it was consensual. I believe we have a rape-claim epidemic rather than a rape epidemic.

Many of the claims against Roy Moore are for things that aren't illegal, just inappropriate in the court of public opinion. And now we have someone calling out the year book signature, as well as exposing other claims made by woman who are engaged with his opposition party. You can convict Roy Moore, but you doing it on zero evidence.

Inappropriate in the court of public opinion?  Would you think this was inappropriate if it happened to your wife or daughter?  Would that change your opinion on whether someone that engages in that activity should be elected to serve? 

The yearbook signature claim is a straw man.  It's obvious that someone else wrote the date and the location (likely the accuser) but that signature is unmistakable in my view, it's his.  That's not hard evidence, but he almost certainly did write that, whatever that is worth.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #33 - 11/14/17 at 11:29:48
Print Post  
What "evidence" is their going to be besides the testimony of witnesses? The veracity of their testimony will be judged STRICTLY on credibility. And the timing/source of the report has a HUGE impact on the credibility of these accusations.

In a past life I'm sure you were the leader of a lynch mob.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #34 - 11/14/17 at 11:30:31
Print Post  
What really p*sses me off is there are *real* cases of sexual misconduct and these woman/man take the seriousness out of real rape/abuse.  I do not believe every one that *claims* to be used/abused, BUT, each case must be gone over with a fine tooth comb.  I've seen too many cases where even a teen will accuse a Step Daddy, Father, Uncle or who ever because they weren't allowed to use the family car.

IMHO if these cases are false, they, the accusers, should spend whatever jail time the guy/gal would have spent if found guilty.  Angry  They can ruin a man's life in less then a heartbeat.  Angry

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #35 - 11/14/17 at 11:30:43
Print Post  
Easy pleezy.......

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #36 - 11/14/17 at 11:45:51
Print Post  
Who will choose our candidates? The people at the ballot box or the media/dems/rinos?

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #37 - 11/14/17 at 11:48:21
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 11/14/17 at 11:45:51:
Who will choose our candidates? The people at the ballot box or the media/dems/rinos?

It's fairly obvious, based on the GOPe's fight with it's own voters, that they intend to choose who gets elected.  If we don't like it, well, they'll just smear us.  I don't think the GOPe understands the can of worms they have opened.  They no longer even try to hide the fact that they hold us in contempt.

IP Logged

dumpapolitician
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #38 - 11/14/17 at 11:56:37
Print Post  
Good grief.  Just because someone disagrees with you, you call them a troll.  Aren't people on this site allowed to have different opinions.  Frankly, I do not know what he did.  Most of it was legal, if he did, except the 14 year old and I only care about that if he knew it. 

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #39 - 11/14/17 at 12:13:57
Print Post  
dumpapolitician wrote on 11/14/17 at 11:56:37:
Good grief.  Just because someone disagrees with you, you call them a troll.  Aren't people on this site allowed to have different opinions.  Frankly, I do not know what he did.  Most of it was legal, if he did, except the 14 year old and I only care about that if he knew it. 

If it wasnt important for 40 years, why is it important now?

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias