Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me" (Read 1,311 times)
DEW
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Reply #40 - 11/14/17 at 12:17:37
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 11/14/17 at 04:29:02:
You're a fool, or you're trolling, if you choose to believe these women, 40 years after the fact?  Get real!  This latest attack is being debunked already!  Take your blinders off, women lie for money!  They do it for politics, they do it to sports figures.  They will do it whenever there is a chance to make a buck!

AGREED!!!

IP Logged

bonnieblue
CF Presidents Club

God Bless Texas

Re: Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Reply #41 - 11/14/17 at 12:20:33
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 11/13/17 at 15:48:01:
Gloria Allred involved again. I guess the first wave of accusers were not working so they have upped the ante?

When that corrupt bytch gets involved you can be sure it's questionable..........count on it! Angry

IP Logged

Fishman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #42 - 11/14/17 at 12:26:12
Print Post  
GGlass4395 wrote on 11/14/17 at 11:15:22:
  However, we're not doing Trump or our nation any favors by only seeing the world through conservative glasses - we need to be critical of our own when they screw up, no excuses.

Has it been proven he has screwed up? Wouldn't it be more conservative to prove someone is guilty of a crime before accusing them of it? I'm not saying he is not guilty because I really have no clue. What bothers me is seeing our own so quickly to jump ship without complete proof. We have republican senators already on record saying that even if Mr. Moore is still elected they will refuse to seat him. They are going to refuse to seat him whether they have complete proof he did this or not. Is that conservative? All the while we have people like Lyndsey Graham standing up for someone like Menendez. How about that...is that conservative?

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #43 - 11/14/17 at 12:46:00
Print Post  

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #44 - 11/14/17 at 12:52:17
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 11/14/17 at 11:48:21:
It's fairly obvious, based on the GOPe's fight with it's own voters, that they intend to choose who gets elected.  If we don't like it, well, they'll just smear us.  I don't think the GOPe understands the can of worms they have opened.  They no longer even try to hide the fact that they hold us in contempt.

I thought I was a Republican, but I have my doubts now..............

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #45 - 11/14/17 at 13:00:47
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/14/17 at 12:52:17:

I think we are republicans, the rinos are not. They are democrat plants that run on conservative values and once elected abandon those values.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #46 - 11/14/17 at 13:07:08
Print Post  
GGlass4395 wrote on 11/14/17 at 11:15:22:
there is no one on this forum that wants him to be a successful president more than myself.

So I am to assume you know know everyone on this forum and how they feel about our President?

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #47 - 11/14/17 at 13:08:51
Print Post  
GGlass4395 wrote on 11/14/17 at 11:20:09:
Inappropriate in the court of public opinion?  Would you think this was inappropriate if it happened to your wife or daughter?  Would that change your opinion on whether someone that engages in that activity should be elected to serve? 

The yearbook signature claim is a straw man.  It's obvious that someone else wrote the date and the location (likely the accuser) but that signature is unmistakable in my view, it's his.  That's not hard evidence, but he almost certainly did write that, whatever that is worth.

Are you implying that an accusation is evidence? Then we can't agree.

My daughters are not old enough to know what assault means. If the time ever comes, then rest assure that dad will thoroughly "investigate" the alleged. I also intend to raise my daughters to know how to permanently stop a man.

Not that it's anyone's business, but for the sake of argument, my wife was assaulted by her commanding officer in the Air Force. We keep tabs on him as that's all we can do now. The last few weeks have been terrible in our household with the #metoo campaign going on. It's been very hard having woman equate unwanted stares and perceived sexual advances to full on rape.

I know exactly what happens when a woman claims to have been assaulted, and it's not going to WaPo with the rinos lined up behind you.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #48 - 11/14/17 at 13:10:48
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 11/14/17 at 12:46:00:

Bob will get a standing O when he gets back to the Senate.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #49 - 11/14/17 at 13:11:12
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/14/17 at 12:52:17:

Oh, I am absolutely, positively sure I am not a Republican.

Just heard that Beauregard and Ryan have now joined the “women are to be believed” mantra. Cause you know, women never, EVER, NEVER, lie about “sexual harassment”. Not ever. No sirree....

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias