Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me" (Read 1,362 times)
cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Re: Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Reply #50 - 11/14/17 at 13:43:01
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 11/14/17 at 13:11:12:
Oh, I am absolutely, positively sure I am not a Republican.

Just heard that Beauregard and Ryan have now joined the “women are to be believed” mantra. Cause you know, women never, EVER, NEVER, lie about “sexual harassment”. Not ever. No sirree....

Ms. Borelli

You forgot to add the rolling eyes on this one newt.  Grin Grin

IP Logged

dustymars
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"
Reply #51 - 11/14/17 at 14:02:42
Print Post  
Obvious to the most casual of observers she is a mind reader.

IP Logged

dustymars
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #52 - 11/14/17 at 14:05:19
Print Post  
Rush discuses how it was she could not get out the door since his car would not have had "child prevention" locks protection.

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #53 - 11/14/17 at 14:08:26
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 11/14/17 at 14:05:19:
Rush discuses how it was she could not get out the door since his car would not have had "child prevention" locks protection.

Maybe the car a 2017 Tesla?

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

dustymars
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #54 - 11/14/17 at 14:10:06
Print Post  
NotDave wrote on 11/14/17 at 14:08:26:
Maybe the car a 2017 Tesla?

That's it!  "Back to the Future."  Smiley  Also, if the judge is really guilty then as Rush says, he was a Democrat then.  Smiley

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #55 - 11/14/17 at 14:10:28
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 11/14/17 at 14:05:19:

Its my understanding that child protection locks were not introduced until the early '80's. Plus they are only used in back seats. Did cars in 1977 have automatic locks like they do now?

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #56 - 11/14/17 at 14:13:58
Print Post  
Power door locks have been in luxury cars since at least the 50's.  Child safety bypass devices showed up in the early 80's, back doors only.  I had these in my 1981 Chevy wagon.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #57 - 11/14/17 at 14:16:27
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 11/14/17 at 14:13:58:
Power door locks have been in luxury cars since at least the 50's.  Child safety bypass devices showed up in the early 80's, back doors only.  I had these in my 1981 Chevy wagon.

Power doors locks yes, but in my new car I can lock out the other doors from being unlocked or the windows from being opened. Could you do that back then? If not, she could have just opened the door from the inside...

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #58 - 11/14/17 at 14:19:34
Print Post  
No, you couldn't do that back then.  If you had power windows, some models allowed you to lockout the window, but the door would still work.  The child safety locks were purely mechanical back in the 80's, and only ever installed on the back doors.  I never saw them in the 70's.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #59 - 11/14/17 at 14:27:31
Print Post  
I like how in the interview the accuser called him Ray instead of Roy... Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fifth Roy Moore Accuser Comes Forward - Says "I Thought He Was Going to Rape Me"

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias