Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Should Flynn rescind his guilty plea because of prosecutorial abuse? And violations?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Should Flynn rescind his guilty plea because of prosecutorial abuse? And violations? (Read 382 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Should Flynn rescind his guilty plea because of prosecutorial abuse? And violations?
Reply #10 - 12/06/17 at 07:15:39
Print Post  
oldhickory60 wrote on 12/05/17 at 17:49:04:
I still have a funny feeling that a lot of Trump-side actions are fully contrived, planned to suck the dems in deeper into their fraud / RICO.

Session's recusal, a lot of Trump tweets, maybe even the firing and admissions of Flynn.  Allowing Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein to just cheat, cheat, cheat.

Trump seems to have had some nice moles and leaks that have kept him ahead of the dem criminals.

I'm thinking he's always known the details about things like the dem leaks, the FISA mess, the Awans, this guy Strzok, maybe even Seth Rich.

He's quite possibly just playing possum, letting them make it all worse and worse while he knows 100% of their nonsense will be prosecutable.  And they don't know any of this.

If so, this will be a monumental, massive takedown that nobody can envision.

Nobel Prize and Mt. Rushmore type of stuff.

We all wish that this will turn out like a two hour movie with things all neat in a bundle.  We are just wishing.  Trump and Sessions are not working in the background to thwart crime.  They aren't Batman and Robin.  I guess wishing this is what keeps us sane.  If they truly were working in the background, Hillary would be indicted.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Should Flynn rescind his guilty plea because of prosecutorial abuse? And violations?
Reply #11 - 12/06/17 at 07:52:35
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/06/17 at 07:15:39:
We all wish that this will turn out like a two hour movie with things all neat in a bundle.  We are just wishing.  Trump and Sessions are not working in the background to thwart crime.  They aren't Batman and Robin.  I guess wishing this is what keeps us sane.  If they truly were working in the background, Hillary would be indicted.

Giving Hillary a pass is one promise that for me will always taint the positives that may come with Trump's tenure. The constant rhetoric of what he was going to do and what he thought should be done, turned into a wimper.

I'm also tired of hearing those that excuse this saying Trump can't tell Sessions what to do.

Beauregard should know better than giving her a pass and I'm sure there are ways Trump can get a message to Sessions to finally prosecute her.

Unless, and this is probably wishful thinking, they are letting this current witch hunt provide more dirt on her and Obama and as soon as the campaign season comes for 2020, they pull the trigger. 

Now that might be a smart strategy but based on what I have seen and heard, she is going to get away with all of this and much has to do with Trump reversing how he felt about her.

Here's inks to more rhetoric. Now I'd like to see action:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=Q-gnWvP3JoPcmQGx_J-gCg&q=trump+on+prosecuting+h...

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 12/06/17 at 09:33:30
Print Post  
En fin, sports fans, EVERYBODY lies to the FBI...

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 12/06/17 at 11:08:46
Print Post  
People are saying the fake news about Trumps bank records being subpoenaed was done on purpose to catch a leaker. We shall see....

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

HK Fan
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 12/06/17 at 11:48:54
Print Post  
AuntieLynn11 wrote on 12/06/17 at 09:33:30:
En fin, sports fans, EVERYBODY lies to the FBI...

Imo, no matter what the circumstance, you should NEVER consent to speak with the FBI unless it's in a prearranged interview scenario so that your attorney can be present. 

It's my understanding that the FBI agents likely interviewed Flynn in a casual, informal setting. That's a BIG mistake on Flynn's part.

IP Logged

CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 12/06/17 at 15:50:30
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 12/06/17 at 11:08:46:
People are saying the fake news about Trumps bank records being subpoenaed was done on purpose to catch a leaker. We shall see....

Or to get Trump to fire Mueller over it and then claim Trump made it up because there was no subpoena.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Should Flynn rescind his guilty plea because of prosecutorial abuse? And violations?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias