Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why can't illegal BE illegal?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Why can't illegal BE illegal? (Read 192 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Why can't illegal BE illegal?
12/05/17 at 19:54:47
Print Post  
Here's another "plan" to continue to allow illegal somehow be tolerated.  I'm sick of it all.  We either have borders, laws, and citizens......or we DON'T.

http://www.breitbart.com/economics/2017/12/05/senate-gop-unveils-immigration-ref...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/05/senate-altered-tax-reform-hel...

The citizens will pay the bills for this garbage, like we OWE something to people here ILLEGALLY.

I am just waiting for the ultimate blow to be given to us.  They just want to keep finding loopholes to allow non citizens to change the country.  I'm close to DONE caring.  Been feeling it for awhile now.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

|Glitch|
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Why can't illegal BE illegal?
Reply #1 - 12/05/17 at 20:11:46
Print Post  
It is worse than you think.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/34-house-republicans-tell-paul-ryan-to-fix-dac...

Thankfully those 34 Republicans only amount to 14% of the Republicans in the House, but there has always been a small contingent of Republicans both willing and eager to grant amnesty to illegal aliens.

This is how it began in 1985, only then they didn't call them "undocumented aliens" they called them an "unauthorized alien."  It is essentially the same thing, they want to make people believe that they didn't violate the law when they did.  Congress ended up granting amnesty to millions of illegal aliens in 1986, and I suspect the same thing will happen some time next year.

IP Logged

mahdo1
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 12/05/17 at 23:52:56
Print Post  
The country is becoming PC again.

Cordially,
David "The Mahdo One" Nelson

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 12/06/17 at 00:27:35
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 12/05/17 at 19:54:47:
Here's another "plan" to continue to allow illegal somehow be tolerated.  I'm sick of it all.  We either have borders, laws, and citizens......or we DON'T.

http://www.breitbart.com/economics/2017/12/05/senate-gop-unveils-immigration-ref...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/05/senate-altered-tax-reform-hel...

The citizens will pay the bills for this garbage, like we OWE something to people here ILLEGALLY.

I am just waiting for the ultimate blow to be given to us.  They just want to keep finding loopholes to allow non citizens to change the country.  I'm close to DONE caring.  Been feeling it for awhile now.

Lily003   Angry

Same here. I have been on the illegal alien issue for over 15 years, you can see how far I have gotten. I've tried emails, phone calls, faxes, even talked in person to some of our elected officials, been on various radio programs and for what ? Voters have been put on ignore except when it comes time to elect them. For me, the final straw will be if the DREAMERS are allowed to stay, after that it's all over, no use even trying. From that time on it will be Adios America and hello banana republic. All we could do it watch the US being pushed into the trash heap of history. What a sad end that would be for a once great nation.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 12/06/17 at 04:03:28
Print Post  
I just wonder how many people really realize what has been done to their country.

Lily003   Embarrassed

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 12/06/17 at 07:35:36
Print Post  
The DACA people are not leaving.  Congress will come up with something to make them legal.  I am not for open borders, but the DACA's are just more of Obama's crap that has to be cleaned up.  It is either deport or make them legal residents.  NOT VOTERS.  It is going to happen.  Get used to it.

IP Logged

DEW
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 12/06/17 at 08:34:17
Print Post  

It is too hard for criminals in office to indict other illegals that have many crimes on their record due to what may happen to them when their crimes catch up with them.  ANY ILLEGAL IS A CRIMINAL and they know how to play the system.  Hate it but we live in a crime infested country.   Sad Sad

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 12/06/17 at 11:34:41
Print Post  
It's called "PC." Symbolism over substance, kind of like stuff..

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 12/06/17 at 18:25:27
Print Post  
The hippie's did a great job raising the village kids.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why can't illegal BE illegal?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias