Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › UFO's and Stuff
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) UFO's and Stuff (Read 1,789 times)
dumpapolitician
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: UFO's and Stuff
Reply #10 - 12/21/17 at 12:34:16
Print Post  
I totally believe it.  Also know someone personally that went through this.  Who would have ever believed we would have the technology we have now.  I wish we were spending more money on this than going to the moon.  Weve already been there.  Waste of money imo.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 12/21/17 at 12:48:52
Print Post  
dumpapolitician wrote on 12/21/17 at 12:34:16:
I totally believe it.  Also know someone personally that went through this.  Who would have ever believed we would have the technology we have now.  I wish we were spending more money on this than going to the moon.  Weve already been there.  Waste of money imo. 

Sometimes those who believe we gained our technology from aliens are those who have little faith in humankind.  Plenty of that going on in the progressive world. I tend to give us humans more credit; as a technology nut my impression is that out technology will get better.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 12/21/17 at 12:52:31
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 12/21/17 at 12:27:52:
....so tell me dusty, how come we went to the moon several time with 'analog technology', and we cant seem to get out of earth's orbit with today's 'digital' crap.? Undecided

We could go back to the Moon a lot faster and safer today.  It really has nothing to do with technology and all to do with politics.  As long as humans seek power and dominance over other humans then no matter how advanced technology is, we will advance to the rear.  That is one reason I believe that any would be alien would not waste time of us, they should have conquered that demon long ago.  They would have traded primeval characteristics, like domination over others as a total waste of time and effort, to spend time and effort advancing humankind, er, alienkind Smiley.

When assessing other people’s beliefs, such as religion and so forth, my nature is to listen and evaluate.  Owing to my inquiring nature, such as scientific interests, data is looked at, plotted and thought about for while before offering my part of a theory.  No single scientist formulates theory; it is a combined effort of individual plotters and thinkers.  And the first thing we do is plot to discredit our own theory.  No better way to understand our work, and then check it with further testing and thought.  That is one reason I will not discount anyone’s belief in UFO’s or fantasy; it takes more than just me to fit the plot and theorize.

Science is an attempt to take complexities and break them down into more simple parts so we humans can comprehend stuff.  Stuff can be very difficult to understand you see?     Actually, understanding the simple can be difficult if we lose sight of the goal of research -- and that is to solve our curiosity about nature.  Blah, blah and more blah Smiley

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 12/21/17 at 13:15:43
Print Post  
Hum, I see a screen play here  Tongue

IP Logged

|Glitch|
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 12/21/17 at 20:52:50
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/21/17 at 11:51:27:
I wish you would stop telling us that we are stupid and you are the only smart one in the crowd..............If you only knew.

I'm certainly not the only one who comprehends basic physics, but apparently I am in this thread.  Which is just pathetically sad.

IP Logged

|Glitch|
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 12/21/17 at 20:59:17
Print Post  
dumpapolitician wrote on 12/21/17 at 12:34:16:

We stopped going to the moon in 1973 because the risk was too high.  Even with today's technology we do not have the means to protect astronauts from solar and cosmic radiation.  Which is why all manned-missions since 1973 have remained within low-Earth orbit in order to be protected by Earth's magnetic field.

There are major universities, like Purdue and MIT, that are working on the problem, but they do not expect to have anything practical until at least 2025.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 12/21/17 at 22:06:03
Print Post  
I truly believe there are aliens from outer space walking amongst us today, if anyone ever says to you "have a nice day".....THAT'S ONE!!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 12/21/17 at 22:25:24
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 12/21/17 at 11:51:29:
I re-initiate; given the advancement in our technology I witness today, and being a technologist myself, why would an alien mark a human body while testing or whatever (maybe they are just horny old aliens)?  Maybe I just see things from a very simple, and scientific, way – but so much of the UFO hype just does not make sense, even considering an alien would be far more advanced than my brain is capable of comprehending.

The problem is often made difficult to discuss because us skeptics are accused of calling those believers as liars when that is not the case. It is so easy to be taken in that manner when it is never the case, and there are many things about human perception we do not know about yet.

Also, what about the so called alien ships that crash. Ridiculous. They travel thousands of light years or more to earth and then crash.....Not believable...

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 12/21/17 at 22:39:47
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 12/21/17 at 22:25:24:
Also, what about the so called alien ships that crash. Ridiculous. They travel thousands of light years or more to earth and then crash.....Not believable...

.....women drivers Roll Eyes

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 12/22/17 at 06:18:39
Print Post  
The US Air Force has updated its facts of the Roswell Incident and should dispel any doubts about what happened that day.

"The Air Force yesterday made public its latest report on the famous 1947 incident in the New Mexico desert near the town of Roswell that is at the heart of claims by flying-saucer fans that extraterrestrials have visited Earth and that has become a celebrated part of American popular culture.

The report, in voluminous detail, says the supposed mountain of evidence about aliens is a mirage."
http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/big/0624.html#article

This should settle all doubts about what happened.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › UFO's and Stuff

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias