Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › UFO's and Stuff
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) UFO's and Stuff (Read 2,121 times)
dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: UFO's and Stuff
Reply #20 - 12/22/17 at 07:35:54
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 12/21/17 at 22:06:03:
I truly believe there are aliens from outer space walking amongst us today, if anyone ever says to you "have a nice day".....THAT'S ONE!!

and, they are all Democrats Smiley

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 12/22/17 at 07:37:50
Print Post  
"Also, what about the so called alien ships that crash. Ridiculous. They travel thousands of light years or more to earth and then crash.....Not believable... "

What muffin said Smiley

IP Logged

ZeWazir
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 12/22/17 at 10:10:58
Print Post  
The item that makes me skeptical of being the target of interested extra-terrestrial visits is not the distance factor.  There are plenty of scientifically/mathematically valid theories out there how it is possible to "bypass" the light speed limit.

But the Earth is a little rocky ball on the edge of a spiral arm, circling one of over a quarter trillion stars of a medium sized galaxy, out of several hundred billion galaxies.

What could possibly make the Earth so unique that any intelligence capable of inventing FLT travel would want to come HERE and watch us screw ourselves blue?

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 12/22/17 at 10:32:21
Print Post  
ZeWazir wrote on 12/22/17 at 10:10:58:
The item that makes me skeptical of being the target of interested extra-terrestrial visits is not the distance factor.  There are plenty of scientifically/mathematically valid theories out there how it is possible to "bypass" the light speed limit.

But the Earth is a little rocky ball on the edge of a spiral arm, circling one of over a quarter trillion stars of a medium sized galaxy, out of several hundred billion galaxies.

What could possibly make the Earth so unique that any intelligence capable of inventing FLT travel would want to come HERE and watch us screw ourselves blue?

Outstanding!  I nominate this statement for post of the month!  Grin Grin Grin

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #24 - 12/22/17 at 10:44:01
Print Post  

Grin Grin  As Mark Twain once wrote:  If there are Aliens out there, they are using Earth as their Asylum.

I don't know if there are one way or the other, but I'm not closed to the idea.  I think we like to think that we're the smartest in the Universe.  Wink

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 12/22/17 at 10:44:45
Print Post  

While not all stars would have habitable planets orbiting the number of stars in just one Galaxy is astronomical (sic), or almost unthinkable; hundreds of billions.  Then the latest HST image of that small apparently void area upped the Universal count to hundreds of billions of Galaxies!  Even the estimated exoplanet or extrasolar planet count has exploded, so if we are to find ET then we have a huge head start.  However, I still say no life exists beyond this planet; except if we accidently put some on Mars Smiley

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 12/22/17 at 14:07:58
Print Post  
Jump in a worm hole to get away.
Don't know how to get back though.
Space, time, space.
Great thread. Smiley

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 12/22/17 at 14:50:35
Print Post  
darroll wrote on 12/22/17 at 14:07:58:
Jump in a worm hole to get away.
Don't know how to get back though.
Space, time, space.
Great thread. Smiley

It seems like when I got old my mind will not wrap itself around those abstract thoughts anymore.  Oh well.....

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 12/22/17 at 18:52:50
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 12/21/17 at 22:39:47:
.....women drivers Roll Eyes

Not only were the illegal aliens, your'e saying it was women Martian drivers Wink

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 12/22/17 at 18:55:02
Print Post  

HBO, we have it

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › UFO's and Stuff

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias