Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › We had a UFO thread. Now... A Ghost thread
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) We had a UFO thread. Now... A Ghost thread (Read 369 times)
darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

We had a UFO thread. Now... A Ghost thread
12/22/17 at 18:14:34
Print Post  
One morning about 3:00 am I heard a noise at work, looked up and saw from the waist down a man opening our heavy steel fire door that led out of the computer room to the office areas.. I thought ghosts could walk thru things like that and they always wore a sheet.
I called our security people for a status. They told me we had no fires and one person was in the building with no activity outside. I asked for a re-check and got the same report.
When the day shift came to work I told them about my encounter. They were rolling on the floor laughing. Asked what I brought in my lunch, etc.
I went on vacation and a girl took my job. About 03:00 she saw a man from the backside open the fire door and leave. This door made a bang when it closed. I had got used to that thing banging for years when I was alone.
She ran outside to a payphone and called the police. They surrounded the building and after searching they found nothing. She refused to go back in. They called in one of our brave employees to cover for her.
I wanted to tell that ghost search outfit on TV to check into that but… this company would not let them in for security reasons. Boo

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: We had a UFO thread. Now... A Ghost thread
Reply #1 - 12/22/17 at 19:42:45
Print Post  
Ask LG about her resident ghost. He's quite the prankster. We have one too, but only active when we move around the antique dining room set. My daughter used to sit under the table and talk to her. She got upset when I said there was nobody there. Creeped me out.now it just occasionally makes noise and freaks out the animals.

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 12/22/17 at 20:00:07
Print Post  
The locals tell of a ghost on Fort Jones, Ca. Mountain (Per my cousin)
It's a girl in a white dress walking down the road during the night.
They stop to help her and she is gone?
This could be another dimension, where time got mixed up?

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: We had a UFO thread back in the day. Now... A Ghost thread
Reply #3 - 12/22/17 at 20:49:43
Print Post  
....some friends and myself used to dabble with the Ouija Board back in the day (a portal for spirits) until some of us started to experience negative events.  These are apparently negative energy spirits who lie and swear a lot in their replys.  One day I ask one of the spirits of the board "why do you lie so much", it answered "for the hell of it". Shocked
« Last Edit: 12/22/17 at 22:32:51 by muffin »  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 12/22/17 at 22:17:03
Print Post  
Ten or so years ago, I was working a long Saturday shift with another coworker. It was about 6 or 7 in the evening and his girlfriend had come by to visit before they left to go out for the evening.

I was running ten or so jobs simultaneously, and at the end of the shift I had to break down all the times and enter them at a computer kiosk. It was a pain.

It didn't take my coworker long to enter his time and they were out the door. You can easily hear the door slam, and an alarm beeps whenever the door is opened anyway. I knew they had left.

Several minutes later I was still shuffling papers and entering my times at the kiosk. Clear as day, I hear "my coworker" directly behind me say, "Hey Dave" in his voice and character. I thought nothing of it and let him know I'd turn around as soon as I entered the immediate info into the computer. I turned around seconds later and nobody was there. My first thought was that he didn't really need me and just left, but I did not hear the door open. My second thought was that they were either still in the building or perhaps spoofing me. I looked around and nobody was there. I rushed to look out the front door to check the gate to the back parking lot. I thought I'd catch them in the act. The gate was closed. It takes time to pull around and then stop to close the gate. They had been gone for awhile, plain and simple.

I still remember it vividly. I even remember that Queen's Fat Bottom Girls song was ending on the radio while this happened. I still get chills.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 12/23/17 at 00:12:33
Print Post  
The bathroom ghost.  I thought this was funny, it never tried to scare anyone in the family or hurt any of us. I always thought it was just some deceased relative passing though who just wanted us to know he was around and saying hello. The entire event lasted about 3 months. We have really high ceilings in one of the bathrooms, I installed a long light bar over the medicine cabinet making it to high for a short person to change light blubs. One of the blubs on the end was unscrewed almost every morning, same blub all the time. I'd screw it back in, next morning, loose again. No electrical problem, everything was working fine. I have no idea who it was playing tricks on us.

IP Logged

Fishman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 12/23/17 at 00:34:33
Print Post  
Was living in Fayetteville, AR for a while back in the late 80's. Wife and I just moved into a new rental home. We just layed down to sleep the first night and we hear someone walk right up to the bed. Freaked us out something terrible...we just layed there to afraid to even speak to each other. Never saw anything that night though.

The wife was home alone one time and said she saw him once. He was an older guy dressed in overalls. He did like to play little games with us on occasion. One time he made a hat fly off a hook on the wall. I had one boot from a pair come up missing that was in the house. Another time, we had just left the home in our car and noticed we forgot something so had to go back inside the house. The radio was on playing some old classical music through a bunch of static....a station we had never listened to and never had the radio on to begin with.

Was only in that home for a few months. That was enough!

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #7 - 12/23/17 at 04:05:19
Print Post  
I also had a bathroom ghost.  So I thought. I was about 9 years old.  On occasion, while done peeing, I would feel some thing jolt me by the shoulder just for a second or two.

Well, one day this ghost finally revealed its true self to me.

We had a chain light switch. While grabbing the running water faucet with one hand, I used the other hand to pull the chain switch.  I was instantly attached to both and couldn't let go.
The current ran though me, head to toe.  My screaming alerted Mama Byrd to come in and knock me loose.

Turns out there was a short in the chain light switch causing
electrical current to go through my body.   Then I had to go sit
and have dinner.  Soup of all things.  I sat there shaking and couldn't keep the soup on the spoon.  The times I thought some thing grabbed me, was when I flushed and toilet and turned out the light simultaneously.

Mama Byrd just said, 'it's okay, you'll be all right.'

It wasn't until I matured a little more and realized, if that happened to my kid, I would have taken him to the hospital to have him checked out.  I think our parents of that era though worried too much how things reflected on them.  Undecided

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 12/23/17 at 07:16:42
Print Post  
Speaking of Ghosts, give this tune a listen.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #9 - 12/23/17 at 09:02:50
Print Post  
    When I moved into this house I was downstairs and I heard something fall off the wall and land on the carpet. I had not hung anything yet and never did find anything on the floor.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › We had a UFO thread. Now... A Ghost thread

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias