Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › We had a UFO thread. Now... A Ghost thread
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) We had a UFO thread. Now... A Ghost thread (Read 600 times)
Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: We had a UFO thread. Now... A Ghost thread
Reply #10 - 12/23/17 at 11:30:42
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 12/23/17 at 04:05:19:
I also had a bathroom ghost.  So I thought. I was about 9 years old.  On occasion, while done peeing, I would feel some thing jolt me by the shoulder just for a second or two.

Well, one day this ghost finally revealed its true self to me.

We had a chain light switch. While grabbing the running water faucet with one hand, I used the other hand to pull the chain switch.  I was instantly attached to both and couldn't let go.
The current ran though me, head to toe.  My screaming alerted Mama Byrd to come in and knock me loose.

Turns out there was a short in the chain light switch causing
electrical current to go through my body.   Then I had to go sit
and have dinner.  Soup of all things.  I sat there shaking and couldn't keep the soup on the spoon.  The times I thought some thing grabbed me, was when I flushed and toilet and turned out the light simultaneously.

Mama Byrd just said, 'it's okay, you'll be all right.'

It wasn't until I matured a little more and realized, if that happened to my kid, I would have taken him to the hospital to have him checked out.  I think our parents of that era though worried too much how things reflected on them.  Undecided

WOW ! That really is a shocking story.

IP Logged

Conservative Heros
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 12/23/17 at 14:28:53
Print Post  
When I was 6 years old, mom and dad bought an old farmstead from an old woman. My sisters and I called her grandma Peak though she was no relation but we treated her as such. Well so she passed away and mom and dad decided to renovate the house. Before long my next older sister became deathly ill and passed away from a mystery illness at 13 years old.

After that tragic loss settled, the family went back to work at the farmstead. I was helping mom throw trash out an upstairs window one day. I picked up an old photo in a frame with glass and tossed it to the trash bin below the window and watched as the glass broke. The next morning, the picture was back in the upstairs room with glass intact and the house had been locked all night.
A couple days later I was in the front yard with my older sister and her friend, they were practicing cheerleading stuff. All at once I noticed a gust of wind and as I looked at my sister something picked me up off the ground and started carrying me across the yard. My sister and her friend watched as it all happened and ran to me and one grabbed one of my legs and one grabbed an arm and both girls at 15 years old had to struggle and barely stopped me from going into a rusty old barbed wire fence at the edge of the yard that was grown up in rose bushes. Whatever it was carried me about 75 feet. I still remember it like it was this morning.

Mom and Dad sold that place the next week and we never went back. It went back into the original family who lived there for 20 years until the old house finally burnt down.

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.  George Washington   Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.  George Washington

IP Logged

killermccoy
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 12/23/17 at 15:55:23
Print Post  
I grew up in a house right beside an 18th century PA Dutch (German) cemetery, there was even a revolutionary veteran buried there.   I've always heard voices and my uncle saw an aberration in our hallway in the Middle of the night.

I have other experiences in other places.

But personally, it's a bunch of crap.  If you believe in Christ and eternal afterlife you quickly realize it's nothing but fodder for the brain.  It's a game and a trick.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › We had a UFO thread. Now... A Ghost thread

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias