Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Teacher was evicted from first class United seat in favor of Sheila Jackson-Lee
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Teacher was evicted from first class United seat in favor of Sheila Jackson-Lee (Read 1,394 times)
Sir Sassafras
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Teacher was evicted from first class United seat in favor of Sheila Jackson-Lee
Reply #20 - 12/28/17 at 10:31:31
Print Post  
darroll wrote on 12/24/17 at 14:28:40:
Peasants get to walk.

When i first read it, that was my thought too.

"Despite what conventional wisdom may tell you, 100 fools are no wiser than one wise person: just 100 times dumber."
                                                                     -Me

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Teacher was evicted from first class United seat in favor of Sheila Jackson-Lee
Reply #21 - 12/28/17 at 12:23:26
Print Post  
Question we should all be asking ... was this first class ticket purchased with government funds?

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 12/28/17 at 13:27:10
Print Post  
NCGAL63 wrote on 12/28/17 at 12:23:26:
Question we should all be asking ... was this first class ticket purchased with government funds?

Do you think this *itch paid with her own money?  I don't.

The woman she displaced is a registered Democrat and said the airline told her she had cancelled her connection due to weather.  The woman says she absolutely did not.

And apparently she is a racist too.

Lily003   Undecided

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 12/28/17 at 13:42:16
Print Post  
Black Lives Matter.

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 12/28/17 at 16:17:00
Print Post  
Fishman wrote on 12/24/17 at 17:42:22:
Can they legally do that? If she was on the "2nd leg" of her trip, obviously she was in the system. I'm calling BS and would hire a lawyer. These politicians really think they are some special snowflakes don't they... Roll Eyes

Jean-Marie Simon is an attorney and private school teacher, guess they picked on the wrong passenger !

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 12/28/17 at 18:24:08
Print Post  
NCGAL63 wrote on 12/28/17 at 12:23:26:

I'm pretty sure he teacher paid for her First Class ticket and she was told that the reservation she paid for was cancelled. Of course, the teacher DID NOT cancel her reservation, despite the fact that United said that she did.

I suspect that United unilaterally cancelled the teacher's reservation so that they could give the seat to Sheila Jackson Lee to curry favor with her for future considerations.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #26 - 12/28/17 at 22:35:58
Print Post  
Bumped United passenger fires back at Rep. Jackson Lee's racism charge, airline

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/28/bumped-united-passenger-fires-back-at...

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

ZeWazir
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 12/28/17 at 23:48:09
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 12/28/17 at 22:35:58:
Bumped United passenger fires back at Rep. Jackson Lee's racism charge, airline

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/28/bumped-united-passenger-fires-back-at...

I hope she sues them both into oblivion. UA for F'ing her over in favor of someone who, SUPPOSEDLY is a public servant.  And SJL for slander.

As far as SJL goes, these are exactly the kind of people who democrats choose to represent them. They have the ruling elite vs the common masses crap in their central philosophy, actually believe they are supposed to be treated like royalty and crap on the masses because that is all the masses deserve. Yet, somehow, the common masses keep on licking their sphincters like it was ice cream and keep electing their sorry tyrant a$$es into office.

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 12/29/17 at 00:28:11
Print Post  
"You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey." (sorry, it's one of my favorite quotes) Cool

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 12/29/17 at 06:27:59
Print Post  
I think it's great, a dem voter getting dumped on by a dimm rep.  Grin  Oh yeah, United better not think they are getting away with this.  Frequent fliers pay attention to this stuff.  I can't wait until that shady outfit is bankrupt.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Teacher was evicted from first class United seat in favor of Sheila Jackson-Lee

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias