Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Christmas with a Liberal
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Christmas with a Liberal (Read 3,090 times)
MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Christmas with a Liberal
12/25/17 at 23:43:53
Print Post  
My very progressive sister is spending the holidays here; why I don't know.  She has sat in a chair reading The Daily Kos and Salon and Think Progress since her arrival four days ago. She interacts with nobody, smiles never and barely answers questions. She gets up to eat; walks away with out helping to clear the table, makes no comments on the food, and sticks her nose back in the I-pad. Hope your holidays are going better than ours.....(we all wait for her early bedtime due to time zone differences).

IP Logged

Many Dogs
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Christmas with a Liberal
Reply #1 - 12/25/17 at 23:56:01
Print Post  
After reading this and having spent my Christmas alone (with my dogs) and with family so far away, all I can say is "Thank you God!" At least I can be with my friends!
I wish I had family around but I don't think I could stand this......

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 12/25/17 at 23:57:24
Print Post  
This year, for having her as your guest, you'll earn 2 or 3 hundred extra stars in your crown...BUT, if you invite her back next year, I will personally take all your stars back.  Cool

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 12/26/17 at 00:07:44
Print Post  
I doubt she will be back..it's obvious she doesn't want to be here, and my husband was making serious noises after she went to bed tonight about what would happen if she came back.  She honestly is the most unhappy person I have ever seen; but at the same time she feels so superior to the rest of us. If she does engage in conversation it doesn't end well for the rest of us because she is so obviously more intelligent that we are...she is quite snappy.  If you get lonely and think you need company, I will be happy to send her yoru way. Three more days, assuming I am counting..............lol

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #4 - 12/26/17 at 02:19:17
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 12/26/17 at 00:07:44:
I doubt she will be back..it's obvious she doesn't want to be here, and my husband was making serious noises after she went to bed tonight about what would happen if she came back.  She honestly is the most unhappy person I have ever seen; but at the same time she feels so superior to the rest of us. If she does engage in conversation it doesn't end well for the rest of us because she is so obviously more intelligent that we are...she is quite snappy.  If you get lonely and think you need company, I will be happy to send her yoru way. Three more days, assuming I am counting..............lol

I have a sister that is just like yours.  She claims to be an independent, but takes an extreme liberal stance on every issue.  I spoke to my mom Christmas morning, and she was so happy that my sister would not be able to make to dinner.  Sad, I know. 

November of last year, she couldn't stand life.  How could someone like Trump get elected President?  She took to Facebook to parrot every liberal fake news story from the election.  So, each story, I countered with the truth, and included sources.  Like most liberals, she didn't want to argue facts.  She accused me of choosing a public forum to try to straighten out his dumb sister, and that she wasn't entitled to an opinion.  I told her that she was entitled to an opinion, but postingg lies was not an opinion.  That is the last conversation that we have had online or otherwise.

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #5 - 12/26/17 at 06:21:46
Print Post  
  I had a couple of phone calls several emails and I saw no one.. Thank you God.. I prefer it this way. Wink

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 12/26/17 at 07:24:55
Print Post  
The only "conversation" we have had was in the car.  She took a shot at Sarah Palin (I had asked her about 8 years ago why the women's lib crowd never supported a woman in the race for VP), and she never answered. She chose to answer this year, first by correcting me that there was no such thing as "women's Lib" today it was "equal rights", and that Sarah Palin was ignorant and a charlatan.  I asked her to define "ignorant" and it went downhill from there, and we have had no conversations since.  It is impossible to have a conversation with her, as the entire family has come to realize this year. She must feel like a Queen mingling with the peasants.  Why would you wait 8 or 9 years to answer a question and then do so with such venom? I know, because her butt is chapped that DT is in the White House and she disdains everyone who helped make that happen.

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #7 - 12/26/17 at 09:21:04
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 12/26/17 at 07:24:55:
The only "conversation" we have had was in the car.  She took a shot at Sarah Palin (I had asked her about 8 years ago why the women's lib crowd never supported a woman in the race for VP), and she never answered. She chose to answer this year, first by correcting me that there was no such thing as "women's Lib" today it was "equal rights", and that Sarah Palin was ignorant and a charlatan.  I asked her to define "ignorant" and it went downhill from there, and we have had no conversations since.  It is impossible to have a conversation with her, as the entire family has come to realize this year. She must feel like a Queen mingling with the peasants.  Why would you wait 8 or 9 years to answer a question and then do so with such venom? I know, because her butt is chapped that DT is in the White House and she disdains everyone who helped make that happen.

It took her liberal puppet masters that long to get around to telling her what to say.  That is why she decided to visit you this year.  They had finally told her what to say!

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 12/26/17 at 09:43:44
Print Post  
You're probably right. All I have to do is read the Daily Kos or Think Progress and I know exactly what she will say. Her responses are so "canned" it's like a robot.  And she claims I don't "know her" and that' sure true.  She retired at 55 as an educator because her job was just too stressful (high school athletic director). Since she does not mingle with regular people anymore she is like someone entirely different than the sister I used to have; the one I could discuss anything with and my lifetime partner in crime on many trips to Vegas and spots all over the world.  It's a very sad thing.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 12/26/17 at 10:45:26
Print Post  
There must ne more of these brainwashed Libs than I realized. I knew there are millions of them but it appears we all have at least one in the family or know one.
You cannot have any resemblance of a normal conversion with them, they are right, you are wrong and nothing is going to change their mind. You can show them absolute proof and they still refuse to believe it. They get mean and fighting mad if anyone dares disagree with their views.   Seeing is not believing for these people.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Christmas with a Liberal

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias