Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Anti-kneeling bill in Indiana?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Anti-kneeling bill in Indiana? (Read 218 times)
Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Anti-kneeling bill in Indiana?
12/29/17 at 18:54:14
Print Post  
I think Indian has a good idea here.  If a Colts player kneels during the National Anthem, anyone offended can request a refund during the First Quarter of the game.  Of course the American Criminals and Liberals Union (ACLU) is against the law.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/12/28/colts-fans-offended-anthem-kneeli...

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Anti-kneeling bill in Indiana?
Reply #1 - 12/29/17 at 19:27:19
Print Post  
Pay the players fifty bucks a game.
We still wouldn't watch.

Whats the players national anthem?

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 12/29/17 at 19:53:16
Print Post  
Marine 13 wrote on 12/29/17 at 18:54:14:
I think Indian has a good idea here.  If a Colts player kneels during the National Anthem, anyone offended can request a refund during the First Quarter of the game.  Of course the American Criminals and Liberals Union (ACLU) is against the law.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/12/28/colts-fans-offended-anthem-kneeli...

Just what we need..........More government control.

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #3 - 12/29/17 at 20:03:35
Print Post  
darroll wrote on 12/29/17 at 19:27:19:
Pay the players fifty bucks a game.
We still wouldn't watch.

Whats the players national anthem?

You have to love a wordsmith that can't find the (') key on their computer.  Please tell me, old great wordsmith, where I said anything about a Player's National Anthem!!

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 12/29/17 at 23:42:53
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/29/17 at 19:53:16:
Just what we need..........More government control.

True, don't need government intervention.  They will just find a way around THAT.

Let the people (market) decide.

Lily003    Undecided

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #5 - 12/30/17 at 00:14:33
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 12/29/17 at 23:42:53:
True, don't need government intervention.  They will just find a way around THAT.

Let the people (market) decide.

Lily003    Undecided

Actually, that's what this bill does.  If you watch NFL TV coverage, you'll notice they don't show the Anthem being played.  So, unless the commentator mentions who took a knee, you have no way of knowing if your team has one or more of these race-baiters on it.  So, you take a chance, and spend $70, or more, on a ticket, and go to the game.  Lo and behold, some overpaid pre-Madonna takes a knee.  If your like me, your offended, and your stuck with the dilemma.  Stay and watch the game you paid good money to see, or throw the money away, and leave.  Now, my leaving would be a protest of my own, but no one will have noticed.  This bill would give me a third option.  Me, and all those like me, get up, and demand our money back.  That will make a statement to the team, and the league.  We will not tolerate this type of behavior anymore. 

This bill reflects what government is supposed to be doing.  Protecting the rights of the citizens, and giving us a voice in the process.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 12/30/17 at 00:58:04
Print Post  
Marine 13 wrote on 12/30/17 at 00:14:33:
Actually, that's what this bill does.  If you watch NFL TV coverage, you'll notice they don't show the Anthem being played.  So, unless the commentator mentions who took a knee, you have no way of knowing if your team has one or more of these race-baiters on it.  So, you take a chance, and spend $70, or more, on a ticket, and go to the game.  Lo and behold, some overpaid pre-Madonna takes a knee.  If your like me, your offended, and your stuck with the dilemma.  Stay and watch the game you paid good money to see, or throw the money away, and leave.  Now, my leaving would be a protest of my own, but no one will have noticed.  This bill would give me a third option.  Me, and all those like me, get up, and demand our money back.  That will make a statement to the team, and the league.  We will not tolerate this type of behavior anymore. 

This bill reflects what government is supposed to be doing.  Protecting the rights of the citizens, and giving us a voice in the process.

I see what you mean, but government getting involved is too far for me.  I would base it on last week's game.  Find out if there were kneelers and don't go to the next game.  Or, as long as it's being done, don't buy a ticket.  It's not that important to anyone's life.  If you're a season ticket holder, don't renew them.  We can all see which way the wind is blowing - the coaches and owners are not holding them accountable.  So, DUMP IT.

The ONLY thing they understand is losing money and viewers.  Unless someone says they WILL NOT do it next season, don't buy any tickets.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 12/30/17 at 06:56:35
Print Post  
Marine 13 wrote on 12/30/17 at 00:14:33:

You believe that government is supposed to protect people from being offended.  I don't think that was the intent of our Founding Fathers.

IP Logged

mikezpen
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 12/30/17 at 11:01:56
Print Post  
Exactly.Govt. s/stay out of this. Maybe pass a "sense of the legislature" resolution to put members on record against kneeling but that's it.

In fact, that might be a good idea because it w/embarrass the Democrats who w/b forced to make a choice.

IP Logged

Viet Vet
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 12/30/17 at 11:26:28
Print Post  
I will save my $70 or more and just stay home and do something else.

Viet Vet

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Anti-kneeling bill in Indiana?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias