Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Presidential defining moment - DACA amnesty
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Presidential defining moment - DACA amnesty (Read 1,441 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Presidential defining moment - DACA amnesty
Reply #10 - 12/30/17 at 03:31:03
Print Post  
Obilivious Maxinus wrote on 12/30/17 at 01:18:05:
Yes, they do know. Most have no idea how many illegal aliens are in the US. Best guess estimate is between 30 to 50 M. IF citizens knew the true numbers they MIGHT force their elected representatives into action. I recently received a message from Senator Enzi (R. Wyoming) in reply to my email concerning the DREAMERS. He  said, quote, "Now Congress needs to ensure that our immigration laws are compassionate, especially to children."  My reply back, I did not vote for compassion, I voted for enforcing our existing  immigration laws. We are being sold out by both political parties on the illegal immigration issue and I do not know how to stop it. We cannot seem to get those politician's who want them here voted out of office. I see no way out of this unless citizens do it themselves and that is not going to happen.

Write back to him and ask "where is the compassion for the citizens of the United States of America?"  We have children too.  These people take jobs and welfare benefits that come from TAXPAYING citizens.  Ask him who he represents - citizens or illegal aliens?  They were elected to represent the CITIZENS, not people, even children, who are here illegally.  Ask him where the benefit to American citizens is.  That is his ONLY job - and enforcing existing laws.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 12/30/17 at 06:39:09
Print Post  
The DACA's are staying, that is not even a question.  I only hope that each is on a case-by-case basis rather than a big sweep of "You're Good".  There are some good ones and bad ones just like everything else.  They should not be here but they are so there has to be a solution.  Trading DACA for The Wall, ending Chain Migration and the Green Card Lottery is not a bad deal.  Citizenship should not be part of DACA.  They should have to apply like all others.

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 12/30/17 at 11:06:57
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 12/30/17 at 00:59:38:
Why aren't people OUTRAGED about this?  Do they know?

Lily003   Angry

Southern California alone has 10,000,000 illegals living in that part of the state.  Everybody knows.
     Immmmigrants, like the hooooomelesss are an industry in California.  There are a whole bunch of bureaucrats, staff, nonprofits, and miscellaneous groups earning a nice income by keeping these parasites housed, fed, liberal-educated and medically sound.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #13 - 12/30/17 at 11:27:23
Print Post  
When President Trump goes back on his word I'll set my hair on fire and castigate him accordingly. Mark Steyn did not/was not implying that the President has or will go back on his word. He was simply stating the obvious.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Viet Vet
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 12/30/17 at 11:32:51
Print Post  
It seems we rely on President Trump doing this or doing that.

Unless he gets more help from his own party, there will be alot that won't get done.

DACA may just be to big for President Trump to succeed without unified Republican help.

Viet Vet

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 12/30/17 at 11:33:39
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 12/29/17 at 22:58:42:
just google.... Trump says no DACA deal before border wall funding.

Getting the funding means nothing. We can talk when the last brick on the wall is laid, chain migration is ended, visa lottery ended, e verify is mandatory and the raise act is passed. We hold all the cards, there is no reason to fold on this....

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 12/30/17 at 11:35:42
Print Post  
I have a feeling when the funding comes through that wall is going up bigly (lol) and quickly. I don't think Trump will mess around with it and I don't think he'll fold on ending chain migration.  He's going to need the help of the Republicans and the public on this.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 12/30/17 at 18:06:41
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 12/29/17 at 22:50:43:
If there is any kind of amnesty Trump will lose his base and his presidency in 2020.

I totally agree. IF Trump caves to the DREAMERS not only is he finished, so are we. Might was well get millions of Americans to move to Porto Rico and start over.  With American ingenuity we can have the lights on within 30 days and start all over again. Our nation was given away piece by piece over the years for money, power and votes.
I really hope Trump sticks with his campaign promises, if he does not  or cannot, it's adios America.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 12/30/17 at 18:45:12
Print Post  
Viet Vet wrote on 12/30/17 at 11:32:51:
It seems we rely on President Trump doing this or doing that.

Unless he gets more help from his own party, there will be alot that won't get done.

DACA may just be to big for President Trump to succeed without unified Republican help.

Viet Vet

I don't think that is Trump's viewpoint.  He is not "trying to make it happen".  He only canceled Obama's Illegal Executive Order and told Congress to pass a law if they want the DACA's to stay.  He wants the Wall and is willing to tie the two together.  I don't think he is behind DACA one way or the other.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 12/30/17 at 20:49:39
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 12/30/17 at 11:27:23:
When President Trump goes back on his word I'll set my hair on fire and castigate him accordingly. Mark Steyn did not/was not implying that the President has or will go back on his word. He was simply stating the obvious.

Ms. Borelli

I don't think the President has officially stated WHAT he will do with those under DACA.  And you're correct that Mark Steyn did not say exactly what he thinks President Trump will do.

I think he has some sympathy for the "dreamers," where many of us don't.  I think he will legalize them in some way, which many o f us don't agree with.  ONE MORE BATCH OF ILLEGALS legalized is a BAD idea, just as President Reagan did also.  There has just been NO END to it.  Unless someone FINALLY says illegal is illegal, there will just be more loopholes.

My empathy lies with American citizens of this age group.  They have been hardest hit with effects of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.  I don't find any of them our problem or our responsibility.  OUR children are our responsibility.  Mexico or wherever country their parents brought them from (and they are citizens of) has responsibility for them.  I will be so disappointed when they are legalized (amnesty, I don't know), I am just waiting for it.  I trust NO one until a REAL STOP is put to it.

https://townhall.com/columnists/arthurschraper/2017/12/30/mr-president-no-daca-b...

Lily003   Angry Cry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Presidential defining moment - DACA amnesty

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias