Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Presidential defining moment - DACA amnesty
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Presidential defining moment - DACA amnesty (Read 701 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Presidential defining moment - DACA amnesty
Reply #30 - 12/31/17 at 21:37:27
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 12/31/17 at 18:34:18:
I don't care if they are deported, but I understand I am not in the majority on this issue, regardless of party. So I know they are staying and Trump knows they are staying.  What I hope for him is the best darned deal he can make about the wall, and the rest of the issues so that the country is never placed in this position again. I'll be satisfied if he can pull that off. But he can't get support in Congress nor from the public for deportation.

DACA is the one chance Trump has to get the Wall and other things that a lot of Congressman and Senators would not vote for otherwise.  There is no way all, what ever the number is, could be deported if the Government wanted that.  It is nothing to me if the DACA's stay or go.  I think it is even possible that The Republicans could get a little boost from future DACA Voters because of this.  Letting them stay with no blanket Citizenship is the right thing to do.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Presidential defining moment - DACA amnesty
Reply #31 - 01/01/18 at 03:22:31
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/31/17 at 21:37:27:
DACA is the one chance Trump has to get the Wall and other things that a lot of Congressman and Senators would not vote for otherwise.  There is no way all, what ever the number is, could be deported if the Government wanted that.  It is nothing to me if the DACA's stay or go.  I think it is even possible that The Republicans could get a little boost from future DACA Voters because of this.  Letting them stay with no blanket Citizenship is the right thing to do.

Of course it COULD be done.  Republicans never get credit and they should stop seeking it.  Do what's right - they hate you anyway.  Donald Trump has 95% negative coverage - might as well do the right thing and forget about certain types of approval.

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Presidential defining moment - DACA amnesty

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias