Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Pot now legal in California....
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Pot now legal in California.... (Read 2,433 times)
WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Pot now legal in California....
Reply #40 - 01/02/18 at 16:35:13
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 01/02/18 at 16:12:02:
....accuracy of a DUI test for marijuana "a flawed system" is questionable.
https://www.duiease.com/test-for-marijuana-california/

Well, there you go. California legalizes a drug that they can't even test positively for!

Still, at the very least, if a saliva test is made, at least it proves the driver smokes/ingests pot, even though the test doesn't prove when the pot was smoked/ingested. At least the presence of pot in his system can be indicated on the ticket -- for whatever that may be worth (say if they were being sued for injuring somebody).

In May of 1971 I was arrested in Monroe County, Florida, as a result of an accident that was my fault. I was ticketed and cited that I "had been drinking."  I was hauled in handcuffs to the sheriff's office and given a breathalyzer test, registering 0.13 (the Florida state standard for over the limit was 0.15 at that time, since been lowered to 0.10 or maybe lower).

So, in my case it was pretty cut and dry as to my alcoholic status. I feel the same should be made for all intoxicating drugs. And if one is tested and they are under the influence of more than one drug and/or a drug, combined with alcohol, a legal standard should be determined.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #41 - 01/02/18 at 21:23:03
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 01/02/18 at 14:49:11:
Years ago when the cigarette tax was increased by a huge amount, the reason was said to be to deter smoking but what would happen if a bunch of people quit and the government no longer got their taxes.  I believe we are seeing that now.

This is happening already.  The revue from the Lottery machines are way down here in SD, and the government is crying like heck.

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #42 - 01/02/18 at 22:08:27
Print Post  
I was just discussing the pot thing on a FB group with a conservative from southern Cali...he said employers are still doing drug tests and if they test positive won't hire. So maybe there won't be any discretionary money to spend when the unemployment runs out...............

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #43 - 01/03/18 at 10:52:31
Print Post  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #44 - 01/04/18 at 11:04:42
Print Post  
.....another subterfuge by Sessions to avoid doing anything related to democrats or other Trump enemies.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/04/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-to-end...

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #45 - 01/04/18 at 12:09:38
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 01/04/18 at 11:04:42:
.....another subterfuge by Sessions to avoid doing anything related to democrats or other Trump enemies.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/04/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-to-end...

Rip Van Winkle has woke up, takes on the most important issue in the nation.....

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Pot now legal in California....

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias