Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Customers warned of hepatitis in 6 Detroit restaurants
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Customers warned of hepatitis in 6 Detroit restaurants (Read 382 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Customers warned of hepatitis in 6 Detroit restaurants
01/05/18 at 00:32:57
Print Post  
Not too good for business, huh?

Dare I say if they are employing illegal immigrants that this could cause a spike in hepatitis?  San Diego is having a hard time with this.  Our government hasn't seen fit to protect it's citizens from all sorts of communicable diseases let into this country.  Measles, mumps, drug resistant tuberculosis, Zika, Ebola per BHO.

Poor bathroom hygiene is a frequent cause of this.  I hope they tell us the real story behind this.

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/health-officials-concerned-uptick-restaurant-worke...

Lily003    Shocked

IP Logged

gsurko
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Customers warned of hepatitis in 6 Detroit restaurants
Reply #1 - 01/05/18 at 07:29:11
Print Post  
Don't hold your breath.

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 01/05/18 at 14:05:40
Print Post  
It's quieter than guns.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 01/06/18 at 14:44:59
Print Post  
darroll wrote on 01/05/18 at 14:05:40:
It's quieter than guns.

Good point!

But it is a really nasty thought that it is going on in restaurants.  Yuck!

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

ceelu
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 01/06/18 at 18:02:44
Print Post  
Hey, it's a plot that works. Many years back when the Roshneeshees (sp) were a big deal here in OR and had their peaceful (machine gun guarded) compound over in Antelope, their chemistry lab stirred up some food poisoning agent (I believe it was a Salmonella strain) took a field trip over to a buffet restaurant in The Dalles and proceeded to taint all the food. They successfully made a whole lot of people very sick. They were working on finding delivery systems for more lethal stuff so they eventually could take over all of our Gorge area and Eastern OR. I think they truly had their sights on the entire state. If that worked back then, spreading hepatitis, e-coli, and any other communicable contagion would be just as easy and effective now, and not to mention greatly facilitated by our general public whose hygiene habits leave more than a lot to be desired. I see more ladies leave the restroom without washing their hands than do wash and I know what they may or may not have touched. I don't even want to consider what goes on with the men. So, for all you salad bar and buffet lovers, perhaps you might think twice the next time you eat out. Who touched those spoons and ladles before you? Did you really just pick up that roll or slice of bread and put it in your mouth after handling those community serving utensils? What about those serving spoon handles that get ill placed and fall into the food container? Ew! Ew! Ew! It's bad enough going out to eat and having to trust just the kitchen staff and a waitress. Tongue Think I'll be eating "IN" tonight. Just a quick side note, I do have food handler training and held a license so I'm not just shouting into the wind.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - 01/07/18 at 11:47:19
Print Post  
ceelu wrote on 01/06/18 at 18:02:44:
So, for all you salad bar and buffet lovers, perhaps you might think twice the next time you eat out. Who touched those spoons and ladles before you? Did you really just pick up that roll or slice of bread and put it in your mouth after handling those community serving utensils? What about those serving spoon handles that get ill placed and fall into the food container? Ew! Ew! Ew! It's bad enough going out to eat and having to trust just the kitchen staff and a waitress. Tongue Think I'll be eating "IN" tonight. Just a quick side note, I do have food handler training and held a license so I'm not just shouting into the wind.

I don’t do salad bars but dang it girl now you’ll make think a thousand times next time I get it in my head to visit Whole Foods buffet...

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Customers warned of hepatitis in 6 Detroit restaurants

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias