Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › DACA amnesty will increase illegal immigration
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) DACA amnesty will increase illegal immigration (Read 832 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

DACA amnesty will increase illegal immigration
01/05/18 at 03:02:52
Print Post  
I agree with this man - they are not children, and we owe them nothing.  What makes them special, other than the last President?  The President must negotiate the strongest deal.  He needs to demand A LOT (like e-verify, etc).  He is in the position of strength on this.

www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/03/kris-kobach-daca-amnesty-will-cause-surge-ill...

Really, why these people?  There are millions here illegally?  As Rush said today, it is going to destroy our culture.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: DACA amnesty will increase illegal immigration
Reply #1 - 01/05/18 at 06:56:38
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 01/05/18 at 03:02:52:
I agree with this man - they are not children, and we owe them nothing.  What makes them special, other than the last President?  The President must negotiate the strongest deal.  He needs to demand A LOT (like e-verify, etc).  He is in the position of strength on this.

www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/03/kris-kobach-daca-amnesty-will-cause-surge-ill...

Really, why these people?  There are millions here illegally?  As Rush said today, it is going to destroy our culture.

Lily003   Angry

Unfortunately, our culture is long gone.  We have seen it slip away the last 30 years or so.  Going into a store and finding help is very hard because you must first find a person who speaks English.  Most of us here are past 50 and can remember when things were different.    I am not saying more Illegals don't matter, just frustrated I suppose.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 01/05/18 at 08:31:29
Print Post  
I am totally against Illegal Immigration and think they all should be booted out, no questions ask.
But I have a question for ya's. Who will do the work in this robust economy? Now Trump will be working on an infrastructure bill, who will do the work?

I've been involved with construction my entire life and our younger generation WILL NOT DO MANUAL labor, they are owed.
Nearly every HVAC, Plumbing, Electrician truck here in WNC have Help Wanted signs on them. I know some of these contractors and they tell me these 20 yr olds work for a few days until they have to do manual work, carry plumbing fixtures, go in a craw space, climb a ladder. They never show up again.
A pipe contractor just went thru NC and are hiring laborers starting at 12-$13.00 an hour, after 90 days $18.00 an hour for zero experience. Most can go forward as welders, surveyors and the smarter ones engineers. All the OT you want , housing and car allowances and get paid to sit in my truck and talk hunting when it rains. They can't fill the positions.
Why do ya think plumbers and such are getting $150.00-$200.00 an hour? Those who do work are raking it in.
So do we fall apart or hire others?

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #3 - 01/05/18 at 08:35:42
Print Post  
  Call ask this old house??

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 01/05/18 at 09:49:07
Print Post  
People WILL work if they are forced into it. They will not do it if they are supported by various government programs. Hungary people will work ! Extreme, forcing them to be productive, yes but it is effective and it's been done many times in the past.
Here in America we have generational welfare, it's become a way of life for millions. Many of these would rather fight than work a real job, Problem is votes mean more to our elected officials so do not expect much in the way of changes on immigration.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 01/05/18 at 10:33:33
Print Post  
.....biggest problem in legalizing Dreamers, it opens the door for more 'chain migration'
https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/chain-migration-and-daca-an-explainer/
« Last Edit: 01/05/18 at 13:36:41 by muffin »  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 01/05/18 at 13:25:55
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 01/05/18 at 10:33:33:
.....biggest problem is legalizing Dreamers opens the door for more 'chain migration'
https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/chain-migration-and-daca-an-explainer/

The plan is to include the stopping of Chain Migration and funding of The Wall with the DACA Bill.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 01/05/18 at 21:13:08
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 01/05/18 at 08:31:29:
I am totally against Illegal Immigration and think they all should be booted out, no questions ask.
But I have a question for ya's. Who will do the work in this robust economy? Now Trump will be working on an infrastructure bill, who will do the work?

I've been involved with construction my entire life and our younger generation WILL NOT DO MANUAL labor, they are owed.
Nearly every HVAC, Plumbing, Electrician truck here in WNC have Help Wanted signs on them. I know some of these contractors and they tell me these 20 yr olds work for a few days until they have to do manual work, carry plumbing fixtures, go in a craw space, climb a ladder. They never show up again.
A pipe contractor just went thru NC and are hiring laborers starting at 12-$13.00 an hour, after 90 days $18.00 an hour for zero experience. Most can go forward as welders, surveyors and the smarter ones engineers. All the OT you want , housing and car allowances and get paid to sit in my truck and talk hunting when it rains. They can't fill the positions.
Why do ya think plumbers and such are getting $150.00-$200.00 an hour? Those who do work are raking it in.

I don't think ANY answer is to allow illegal aliens to take jobs.  The market will bear higher wages and more able bodied souls should get kicked off welfare.

Hopefully young people will pick these jobs as careers with the financial incentives.  There is so much UNDERemployment too.  People cannot find full time jobs, so they make do with part time ones.  Let them boost their income.  NO JOBS to illegals when we have citizens that need jobs.  The BHO malaise and low expectations will go away.

Nope, give our  young people the ability to DREAM.

Lily003   Shocked Undecided

IP Logged

WMK
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 01/06/18 at 07:15:21
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 01/05/18 at 08:31:29:

Sadly, you speak the truth, Stranger.
I too have the same sentiments you do about aliens overtaking much of America’s trade work. To add, this type of work ethic is certainly not restricted to the manual labor needed in the trade industry. It is everwhere - retail warehousing, etc...  Whenever things get hectic (seasonally) and production needs to put in ‘high gear,’  willing workers tend to become more scarce. Granted, some corporations do indeed try to bleed employees dry at times, but that’s not always the story.

Aside: “Government Welfare” programs need to become ‘Goverment Workfare’ programs, and manual labor should be a major form of employment for the able-bodied in those program.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 01/06/18 at 10:05:16
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 01/05/18 at 21:13:08:
I don't think ANY answer is to allow illegal aliens to take jobs. 

I agree absolutely not.

The market will bear higher wages and more able bodied souls should get kicked off welfare.

This will never ever happen.

Hopefully young people will pick these jobs as careers with the financial incentives.  There is so much UNDERemployment too. 

I don't believe this to be he case right now with any trade or factory job, at least in my area of WNC down to the upstate across to Charleston.

People cannot find full time jobs, so they make do with part time ones. 

Who can't find full time employment at this time? Where are you located? If you able bodied in my area at this time there is no reason not to be working 40+ hrs a week.

Let them boost their income.  NO JOBS to illegals when we have citizens that need jobs. 

I agree but who will do this work from the large infrastructure bills coming up?

The BHO malaise and low expectations will go away.

Nope, give our  young people the ability to DREAM.

Lily003   Shocked Undecided

I'm tellin here employers can't find wotkers and are paying good wages.
Between Grenville, SC and Charleston ya have more factory job opening then anyplace in the south. BMW, Boeing, Amazon and down the list, my idiot neighbor was making $15.00+ driving a fork lift with every benefit and OT and blew it!!! He refused to walk thru a metal detector on the way in and out and no cell phones allowed on the floor. This was a no experience entry level job.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › DACA amnesty will increase illegal immigration

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias