Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Will President Trump Cave on Daca Type Amnesty?
Poll
Poll Question: Will President Trump Cave on Daca Type Amnesty?
bars   pie

Yes    
  14 (70.0%)
No    
  6 (30.0%)

Total votes: 20
« Created by: countzero on: 01/09/18 at 12:11:03 »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Will President Trump Cave on Daca Type Amnesty? (Read 1,352 times)
ConservativeOne
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Will President Trump Cave on Daca Type Amnesty?
Reply #10 - 01/09/18 at 13:55:41

bigmck wrote on 01/09/18 at 13:54:13:
I will tell you what Trump's Bill will be.  ==  Funding for the Wall, End Chain Migration and Lottery plus Nationwide E-Verify  The DACA's will stay as long as they stay lawful.  This is a great deal. 

In other words amnesty for Dreamers. Not what was promised. How about all that and no deal on dreamers? Smells like another Reagan double cross. Seeing is believing. These are not children but will be legal, voting adults. You think they will be loyal to Trump in thanks. I doubt it. Let's see the details.

Here's what he said in Sept.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/724616/trump-rules-citizenship-amnesty-but-says-wa...

"President Trump said Thursday that he doesn't want to grant "amnesty" or "citizenship" to the recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, but he does want to let them "stay." "We're not looking at citizenship. We're not looking at amnesty. We're looking at allowing people to stay here," Trump said. He didn't elaborate on how his approach would differ from amnesty."

When I see that then I'll say maybe it's a great deal.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 01/09/18 at 14:07:17

bigmck wrote on 01/09/18 at 13:43:44:
The above is ridiculous.  ==  If your stance is "They Must Go Regardless", you are in for a rude awaking.    Smiley

Maybe it makes no sense to you but it does to many others. Giving amnesty to illegals will make more illegals come here to hopefully get amnesty later themselves. What part dont you understand? No path to citizenship, never allowed to vote, ever....If they stay and vote, we are done...

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 01/09/18 at 14:08:11

countzero wrote on 01/09/18 at 14:07:17:
Maybe it makes no sense to you but it does to many others. Giving amnesty to illegals will make more illegals come here to hopefully get amnest later themselves. What part dont you understand? No path to citizenship, never allowed to vote, ever....If they stay and vote, we are done...

You're absolutely correct. This is not what was promised. Watch what happens if he agrees to this. Dreamers stay. Wall later. Then there will never be a wall; or a half-assed one like we now have. Seen it before. Been there, done that.

How about they trust Trump first and fund the wall and start it and we discuss Dreamers later. Never will happen. More of the same. Republicans always have to give first and get screwed later.

"Five years ago, the entire Senate Democratic caucus voted for hundreds of miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border.

How times have changed.

"Democrats are now blasting President Trump's border wall demands as “ineffective” and “unreasonable,” as they battle his initial $18 billion request."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/09/dems-change-tune-on-border-wall-after...

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 01/09/18 at 14:28:50

We do not need 11 million more democrat voters. As soon as the illegals get to vote, they will stab the republicans in the back and vote democrat. Then we have one party rule....

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 01/09/18 at 14:34:01

countzero wrote on 01/09/18 at 14:28:50:
We do not need 11 million more democrat voters. As soon as the illegals get to vote, they will stab the republicans in the back and vote democrat. Then we have one party rule....

Don't worry, Oprah will save the day. Cool Grin

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 01/09/18 at 14:40:58

I think after they weed out the criminals, give the other ones a green card with permanent residency but no chance for citizenship and no bringing over the relatives. In theory, then they can stay but they can't vote.

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 01/09/18 at 14:59:16

I watched the back and forth on it on Fox as well. And I first have to say Kudos to Trump to get the whole damned bunch in the same room talking to each other. Nothing was said about citizenship and a lot was said about the wall. At the very end, a reporter asked Trump about the wall, and he was very clear that there will be a wall and no compromise on that, and he reminded the Democrats that they had voted for that in the past.  It was the most intelligent conversation I have heard come out of the mouth of congress in many a year. Wonder what the "Trump is a Moron" people are busy doing? I know....trying to figure out how to spin it. I thought he was magnificent.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 01/09/18 at 15:30:30

72% of the members here think Trump will cave......

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #18 - 01/09/18 at 16:04:04

MoGal wrote on 01/09/18 at 14:59:16:
I watched the back and forth on it on Fox as well. And I first have to say Kudos to Trump to get the whole damned bunch in the same room talking to each other. Nothing was said about citizenship and a lot was said about the wall. At the very end, a reporter asked Trump about the wall, and he was very clear that there will be a wall and no compromise on that, and he reminded the Democrats that they had voted for that in the past.  It was the most intelligent conversation I have heard come out of the mouth of congress in many a year. Wonder what the "Trump is a Moron" people are busy doing? I know....trying to figure out how to spin it. I thought he was magnificent.

I’m barred from responding to this thread but I’ll take the chance because of your post.  I listened to the “meeting” too and you are exactly right. This confab was for one purpose only. To put paid to the ridiculous accusations of the past few days. The President was in control the entire time. He was I control, totally lucid. He is not going to cave. He was very specific that he wants the wall. He told them he would sign whatever they come up with. Yeah, as long as his wall and ending chain migration and the lottery program are included. As a bonus he now has the evilcrats on record as to where there stand on their willingness to do ANYTHING for their base - illegals. Another bonus, the leaked memo from jennifer palmeiri. This is not a winning issue for the demonrats or the amnesty RINOs.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 01/09/18 at 16:19:57

newt2008 wrote on 01/09/18 at 16:04:04:
I’m barred from responding to this thread but I’ll take the chance because of your post.  I listened to the “meeting” too and you are exactly right. This confab was for one purpose only. To put paid to the ridiculous accusations of the past few days. The President was in control the entire time. He was I control, totally lucid. He is not going to cave. He was very specific that he wants the wall. He told them he would sign whatever they come up with. Yeah, as long as his wall and ending chain migration and the lottery program are included. As a bonus he now has the evilcrats on record as to where there stand on their willingness to do ANYTHING for their base - illegals. Another bonus, the leaked memo from jennifer palmeiri. This is not a winning issue for the demonrats or the amnesty RINOs.

Ms. Borelli

What leaked memo. What did I miss? Dang.
Edit: nevermind. Found it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Will President Trump Cave on Daca Type Amnesty?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias