Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Will President Trump Cave on Daca Type Amnesty?
Poll
Poll Question: Will President Trump Cave on Daca Type Amnesty?
bars   pie

Yes    
  14 (70.0%)
No    
  6 (30.0%)

Total votes: 20
« Created by: countzero on: 01/09/18 at 12:11:03 »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Will President Trump Cave on Daca Type Amnesty? (Read 1,993 times)
ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Will President Trump Cave on Daca Type Amnesty?
Reply #70 - 01/10/18 at 14:44:03

I don't think anyone is calling him a liar or a NY Dem.  My opinion is that some were both pleased and troubled by yesterday's meeting. Pleased at his insistence to keep his promises but troubled by what appeared to be a willingness to accept a deal on DACA before he gets what he wants. So much so that at one point McCarthy actually had to remind him of the position of Republicans on the issues. they don't want to see another deal where Republicans come up on the short end of the stick. More so seen we witnessed it happen before.

Even Lou Dobbs who is a voice of reason found himself at times agreeing with the crackpot Coulter. My focus was on Dobbs comments.

Then there is also Carlson who defends Trump on a regular basis and rightly so.

From the even more conservative far right:

http://therightscoop.com/thats-complete-surrender-mark-levin-hammers-trumps-stat...

If that isn't enough, here's more.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/01/after-trump-on-air-immigration-meeting-i-h...

I don't think anyone here is giving up on Trump and from what I read they are merely taking a wait and see approach albeit with some skepticism.

Marine 13 gave the best interpretation of yesterday and backed what he said with facts as opposed to lobbing innuendos at others who may feel a bit disheartened by yesterday's meeting.

If that's not enough perhaps watching the whole thing might clarify what some here have posted.

If I was pressed to single out one thing I'd say it was his eagerness to agree.

Now show me where anyone is saying that he is waving people across the border or that in the end he will cave or already has caved. People are merely reconciling what he said prior to what he said yesterday.

Marine 13 seems to be one who gets that.

Look at he the poll of actual posters here.Tthus far, 2 to 1 although I'm not sure their votes were really that he would cave or they were just troubled by what he said yesterday One can decide for oneself since there was not a third choice.

I'm sure Trump knows what he's doing and many are reacting to the "visuals" of yesterday.

I can't speak for anyone but myself but I am certainly not giving up on him.

Believe what you wish but there's no need to indirectly insult people by innuendo or mischaracterizing what their intent was or who may see things from a different perspective. I dare say we ALL want him to succeed since this may be the last chance to save what we used to know as America.

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #71 - 01/10/18 at 15:00:47

OK, in a match between a bunch of anonymous keyboard ninjas and the man who beat Hillary, the deep state, the Bush Cabal, the MSM, worldwide dirty money, etc., etc., I hope you folks will forgive me for taking President Trump every time.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #72 - 01/10/18 at 15:03:13

red hawk wrote on 01/10/18 at 15:00:47:
OK, in a match between a bunch of anonymous keyboard ninjas and the man who beat Hillary, the deep state, the Bush Cabal, the MSM, worldwide dirty money, etc., etc., I hope you folks will forgive me for taking President Trump every time.

Who is not rooting for him?

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #73 - 01/10/18 at 15:13:58

I'll start a new thread on that topic if you'll be the first to reply. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #74 - 01/10/18 at 15:27:11

red hawk wrote on 01/10/18 at 15:13:58:
I'll start a new thread on that topic if you'll be the first to reply. Roll Eyes

Roll your eyes all you like. The first sign of someone who has nothing to offer but insults such as keyboard ninjas after a person takes the time to back a point they are trying to make. If you don't agree with what a person posts refute it with something more than eyerolls.

Show me something that I posted that was a lie or a mischaracterization.

Start all the threads you like. If it worthy of a reply which I tend to doubt, you''ll get one.

Sorry goose stepping for the sake of goose stepping was never my forte. I apologize. Here's one for you.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #75 - 01/10/18 at 17:00:15

ConservativeOne wrote on 01/10/18 at 15:27:11:
Roll your eyes all you like. The first sign of someone who has nothing to offer but insults such as keyboard ninjas after a person takes the time to back a point they are trying to make. If you don't agree with what a person posts refute it with something more than eyerolls.

Show me something that I posted that was a lie or a mischaracterization.

Start all the threads you like. If it worthy of a reply which I tend to doubt, you''ll get one.

Sorry goose stepping for the sake of goose stepping was never my forte. I apologize. Here's one for you.  Roll Eyes

Touchy, touchy.  Perhaps my post plucked a nerve?

OK, I'm gonna mark you down as one who won't be replying to my NEW thread. Cool

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #76 - 01/10/18 at 17:02:25

red hawk wrote on 01/10/18 at 17:00:15:
Touchy, touchy.  Perhaps my post plucked a nerve?

OK, I'm gonna mark you down as one who won't be replying to my NEW thread. Cool

You do that. Not touchy. Just don't appreciate troll like behavior. If you want to take issue use something more than insults.There was no valid reason to say that to me or anyone who took the time to lay out a response.

So I'll ask you again. Who is not rooting for Trump?

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #77 - 01/10/18 at 17:12:57

You may think too highly of you own posts.  I don't read your posts.  The post I made re: "ninjas" was made to the general membership and to anyone else, visitor or guest, who may be reading and enjoying this thread.

If you don't like my posts, don't read them.  EZPZ.  I couldn't care less what you think.  Now, Sunshine, you go out there and have yourself a nice day.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #78 - 01/10/18 at 17:14:59

red hawk wrote on 01/10/18 at 17:12:57:
You may think too highly of you own posts.  I don't read your posts.  The post I made re: "ninjas" was made to the general membership and to anyone else, visitor or guest, who may be reading and enjoying this thread.

If you don't like my posts, don't read them.  EZPZ.  I couldn't care less what you think.  Now, Sunshine, you go out there and have yourself a nice day.

I see more insults from the troll. You clearly read very few posts and probably have no idea what anyone's point is or was. The name is not Sunshine, butthead.

Likewise. If you can't say anything intelligent then perhaps you shouldn't say anything at all. 

And don't give me that general comment bullshit. Right after I made a lengthy post for a reason you responded with keyboard ninja. So who else were you referring to?

Stick to worrying about Oprah's crack Cool

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #79 - 01/10/18 at 18:05:02

NUFF. Locked........ Play nice puleeze..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Will President Trump Cave on Daca Type Amnesty?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias