Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Would you send in your DNA for an ancestry test?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Would you send in your DNA for an ancestry test? (Read 1,418 times)
muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Would you send in your DNA for an ancestry test?
01/09/18 at 19:58:53
Print Post  
.....when you do, THEY OWN YOUR DNA and the personal information you provide, and law enforcement has access to it.  Corruption is everywhere today, just look at what's going on at higher levels of the FBI, like no one would put innocent DNA at a crime scene for a quick career boost .....Wake Up!
https://www.rt.com/usa/410286-police-dna-ancestry-websites/

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Would you send in your DNA for an ancestry test?
Reply #1 - 01/09/18 at 20:23:04
Print Post  
I could care less about my European ancestry, and if I'm part this and part that, etc. It's not going to change a thing in my life at this point. I would never pay to have my DNA checked. As far as somebody having a record of my DNA, I don't care about that either, at least not for potential criminal reasons.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI have all my finger and hand print and civil law information, photo, etc., on me as a result of my CCW permit.

What gets me is Facebook. They have everything thing personal I ever posted and everything not personal (bashing Obama, Hillary, and liberals and leftists, etc.) I ever posted on Facebook.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 01/09/18 at 20:24:20
Print Post  
No, I wouldn't.  I am pretty sure of my "ancestry," so I don't need a DNA test.  All my relatives (both sides) are from Ireland, so I've never been curious.

And who wants to give this information willingly?  I hadn't thought of it being shared with anyone!  My sister-in-law and niece did it though.  They are not biological relatives of mine.

Lily003   Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 01/09/18 at 20:26:25
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 01/09/18 at 20:23:04:
I could care less about my European ancestry, and if I'm part this and part that, etc. It's not going to change a thing in my life at this point. I would never pay to have my DNA checked. As far as somebody having a record of my DNA, I don't care about that either, at least not for potential criminal reasons.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI have all my finger and hand print and civil law information, photo, etc., on me as a result of my CCW permit.

What gets me is Facebook. They have everything thing personal I ever posted and everything not personal (bashing Obama, Hillary, and liberals and leftists, etc.) I ever posted on Facebook. 

Speaking of Facebook, I purchased something online, and was asked if I wanted to share this on Facebook.  They are darn everywhere.  I don't have a personal Facebook, but, come on!

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 01/09/18 at 20:40:58
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 01/09/18 at 20:26:25:
Speaking of Facebook, I purchased something online, and was asked if I wanted to share this on Facebook.  They are darn everywhere.  I don't have a personal Facebook, but, come on!

Lily003   Angry

....Facebook accounts are the best investigative tool law enforcement ever had, people post ALL their personal information (photographs of friends, family, what they like to do, where they like to go) on line for everyone to see. Roll Eyes

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - 01/09/18 at 21:08:57
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 01/09/18 at 20:26:25:

Lily003   Angry

I go on Facebook and right away some photo or something I posted three years ago (etc.) pops up, and Facebook asks me if I want to share it again. The first time that happened I realized they were storing my life's history (as much as I've shared it on Facebook).

Stuff like new guns I bought. Stuff like my wife at the gun firing range shooting silhouette targets (when I video taped her) etc.  Yeah, buddy. Facebook knows a lot about me. They should also know they had better not come creeping around my place at night -- if they know what's healthy for them.

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 01/09/18 at 21:18:05
Print Post  
My sister asked if I and my hubby would like Ancestry.com DNA tests for Christmas. I yelled "HELL NO", and everything you guys just wrote is what I told her. She wanted to offer up arguments. I cut her off and just told her she had no idea what's going on out here.

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 01/09/18 at 21:21:45
Print Post  
No, no a thousand times no.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #8 - 01/09/18 at 22:26:30
Print Post  
Meh!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't butt........................

IP Logged

dumpapolitician
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 01/10/18 at 11:32:26
Print Post  
I could care less. Everyone knows everything about everyone these days. But I do agree. Facebook drives me nuts!  They are SO invasive.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Would you send in your DNA for an ancestry test?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias