Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why would the President say THIS?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Why would the President say THIS? (Read 896 times)
ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Why would the President say THIS?
Reply #10 - 01/10/18 at 08:32:39
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 01/09/18 at 20:36:40:
Trump said he would take the heat from the far left and the far right. Sounds like to me he is getting to ready to make us mad. And what would make us mad? Amnesty.....

I may be wrong but I recall seeing a clip on TV yesterday where he had to be reminded that is not the Republicans position on matters. I also think it was McCarthy that had to remind him.

Someone can double check my recollection if they like.  Smiley

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 01/10/18 at 08:34:27
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 01/10/18 at 03:58:33:
I am not assuming there is caving going on just yet.

What did we miss that he said after saying he would sign what they put on his desk?  It was a super strange statement.

Lily003   Undecided

I missed it as well.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 01/10/18 at 08:36:11
Print Post  
mahdo1 wrote on 01/10/18 at 04:07:24:
Trump may have made a back door deal to get something from the democrats that he wanted more.  Democrats never keep their word which he will find out.

All one has to do is keep in mind what they did to Reagan.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 01/10/18 at 11:37:54
Print Post  
Here is the amended transcript......

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-meeting-...

Quote:
And, Chuck, I will say, when this group comes back — hopefully with an agreement — this group and others from the Senate, from the House, comes back with an agreement, I’m signing it.  I mean, I will be signing it.  I’m not going to say, “Oh, gee, I want this or I want that.”  I’ll be signing it, because I have a lot of confidence in the people in this room that they’re going to come up with something really good.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 01/10/18 at 11:51:53
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 01/10/18 at 11:37:54:

Quote:
And, Chuck, I will say, when this group comes back — hopefully with an agreement — this group and others from the Senate, from the House, comes back with an agreement, I’m signing it.  I mean, I will be signing it.  I’m not going to say, “Oh, gee, I want this or I want that.”  I’ll be signing it, because I have a lot of confidence in the people in this room that they’re going to come up with something really good.

Quote:
"So I would urge that we move forward on protecting the DACA-protected individuals — young people, young adults, as you pointed out in one of your statements — who are productive parts of our community — that we protect them and get that done. And then, because I think everybody around the table, as you pointed out, is for security — and then the issue is going to be how do we best effect that border security."

Cart before the horse?  No we secure the border first AND THEN we talk about DACA!!!!!  Same crap they pulled on Reagan.

I know, I know, it's all part of his grand master strategy. Undecided Correct me where I'm wrong and before you do I get the cooperation and bipartisan angle but aren't these people that he now has confidence in the same ones he called idiots and poor leaders when he campaigned. Sorry but I don't trust Democraps as far as I can throw one which isn't likely to be too far.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 01/10/18 at 15:00:40
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 01/10/18 at 11:51:53:
Cart before the horse?  No we secure the border first AND THEN we talk about DACA!!!!!  Same crap they pulled on Reagan.

I know, I know, it's all part of his grand master strategy. Undecided Correct me where I'm wrong and before you do I get the cooperation and bipartisan angle but aren't these people that he now has confidence in the same ones he called idiots and poor leaders when he campaigned. Sorry but I don't trust Democraps as far as I can throw one which isn't likely to be too far.

Trump is one of two things. -- He is unable to handle the sharp deals the Democrats are handing him due to his mental problems.  OR  He is a very sharp person who is a Billionaire and is playing with these guys making them believe they are in control.  ==  I will leave it to everyone's decision to determine which it is.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 01/10/18 at 15:20:39
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 01/10/18 at 15:00:40:
Trump is one of two things. -- He is unable to handle the sharp deals the Democrats are handing him due to his mental problems.  OR  He is a very sharp person who is a Billionaire and is playing with these guys making them believe they are in control.  ==  I will leave it to everyone's decision to determine which it is.

Or he's great at making deals but he's also human,  and he might occasionally lose sight of the ultimate goal in a quest for a deal. Case in point McCarthy having to remind him what the Republican position is.

That makes it sound like the goal is just to get a bill and maybe not the best bill. Right back where we started. DACA agreement first or border security?

Nice to say you'll leave it to everyone's own decision then when they don't see it your way you make false innuendos about people saying Trump is waving them across the border. Roll Eyes

Funny that you and someone else said that but when asked for proof of who is saying such a thing, it's met with silence. Shocked

Clearly you mean me for one so where have I said such a thing?

I haven't changed my position one bit. Border deal first, DACA later. Don't trust Democraps because they have a knack for reneging on their promises. Same position as I had when I first posted.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 01/10/18 at 15:42:56
Print Post  
Border security first, daca never.....We dont owe them nothing...

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 01/10/18 at 16:15:51
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 01/10/18 at 15:42:56:
Border security first, daca never.....We dont owe them nothing...

This is my feeling also.  I think they are going to be allowed to stay (I don't agree with it) but maybe not given amnesty.  I guess legalize but not make them citizens.  I don't agree, but that's my guess.

No one (including President Trump) is really willing to do what SHOULD be done.  The American citizen isn't important enough to them to do what is right for them.  Just will lead to more illegal immigration, and the country will eventually NOT belong to the citizen anymore.  We are on the way to it.

Lily003   Angry Shocked

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #19 - 01/11/18 at 08:05:47
Print Post  
bumps

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why would the President say THIS?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias