Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Judge Blocks Trump Move to End DACA Program for Immigrants
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Judge Blocks Trump Move to End DACA Program for Immigrants (Read 365 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Judge Blocks Trump Move to End DACA Program for Immigrants
01/09/18 at 23:52:37
Print Post  
Quote:
A U.S. judge blocked President Donald Trump's administration on Tuesday from ending a program that shielded from deportation children brought to the United States illegally by their parents.

Trump decided in September to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA. U.S. District Judge William Alsup ruled in San Francisco on Tuesday the program must remain in place while litigation over Trump's decision unfolds.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/daca-immigration-judge-trump/2018/01/09/id/8361...

Well how do you like that.....

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Judge Blocks Trump Move to End DACA Program for Immigrants
Reply #1 - 01/10/18 at 00:01:31
Print Post  
Never a dull moment!

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 01/10/18 at 00:32:15
Print Post  
And another judge will just come along and unblock it...
Cheesy

IP Logged

ZeWazir
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 01/10/18 at 00:32:24
Print Post  
Something needs to be done about these so-called "justices." There is NO WAY IN HELL anyone call HONESTLY claim that one president revoking another president's EO is somehow not legal. These judges don't give a rat crap about LAW. It's all about their bullcrap agenda.

This is the kind of ruling Trump needs to openly defy, while telling Alsup to go take an arial intercourse at a rotating pastry.

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 01/10/18 at 00:42:06
Print Post  
      Alsup was appointed by Bill Clinton (remember him, he's married to Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton).

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 01/10/18 at 00:45:54
Print Post  
ZeWazir wrote on 01/10/18 at 00:32:24:
Something needs to be done about these so-called "justices." There is NO WAY IN HELL anyone call HONESTLY claim that one president revoking another president's EO is somehow not legal. These judges don't give a rat crap about LAW. It's all about their bullcrap agenda.

This is the kind of ruling Trump needs to openly defy, while telling Alsup to go take an arial intercourse at a rotating pastry.

Schmokin'  Cool

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 01/10/18 at 01:56:49
Print Post  
Hopefully this will wake up those in the white house who think they can deal with the democrats....

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Judge blocks Trump plan to end DACA
Reply #7 - 01/10/18 at 07:58:32
Print Post  
.....another 'nutty 9th' Federal judge blocking the Trump administration.  Angry
http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2018/01/10/u-s-judge-blocks-trump-move-to-end...

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Judge blocks Trump plan to end DACA
Reply #8 - 01/10/18 at 08:02:55
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 01/10/18 at 07:17:03:
Timing is everything.

A Judge Just Ordered Trump To Keep DACA

“The Justice Department will continue to vigorously defend this position, and looks forward to vindicating its position in further litigation,” he added.

The administration justified DACA’s termination on separation of powers grounds, arguing only Congress could authorize such a program.

Alsup strongly rejected this view, pointing to a 2014 Justice Department memo purporting to show that DACA’s features are rooted in Supreme Court case law or related powers granted by Congress.

Since Alsup concluded the program’s rescission was based on a flawed legal premise, he said the action was “arbitrary, capricious, an abuse of discretion, [and] otherwise not in accordance with law.”

Alsup further noted that Trump himself has determined DACA serves the public interest, citing two Sept. 2017 tweets in which the president expressed support for so-called “Dreamers.”

“We seem to be in the unusual position wherein the ultimate authority over the agency, the chief executive, publicly favors the very program the agency has ended,” the judge wrote.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/09/a-judge-just-ordered-trump-to-keep-daca/

Wink Cool Smiley

IP Logged

redgirlinbluestate
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 01/10/18 at 18:21:49
Print Post  
I didn't get to reply to the other DACA thread before it was closed for hostile exchanges.  I can't say I was happy with the press conference yesterday.  It seemed in my perspective that Trump was flip-flopping a few times and was too eager to be agreeable with Dems to my liking.  I want the illegals deported.  Perhaps that is wishful thinking but I'm sick of listening to all the left scream about the Dreamers.  Actual Americans have dreams too and they should damn well come ahead of people with no right to be here much less make demands of our government.  How dare they!  Angry

I took what Trump said the same way Tucker Carlson did and it seemed Trump was saying amnesty and citizenship were all negotiable.  That is absolutely a disaster for the Republican party if allowed to become law.  How many states will flip blue? 

I will remain hopeful that Trump will not agree to a bad deal but if he allows illegals citizenship, I may be out.  I would never support a Democrat but I will likely disengage from politics. 

Does everyone know you can call the White house and leave a message for Trump?  Obviously, he doesn't listen to the messages but I assume there are staffers that keep a count of Americans calling opposed to a DACA deal.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Judge Blocks Trump Move to End DACA Program for Immigrants

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias