Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Who Would Vote for Oprah?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Who Would Vote for Oprah? (Read 1,254 times)
dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Who Would Vote for Oprah?
Reply #10 - 01/11/18 at 09:40:14
Print Post  
Remember, Soros and his other communist minions will spend every penny they have to defeat Trump.  The MSM will gin up every lie known to mankind, the DNC will pay every penny they have to defeat Trump.  Every cemetery will offer up votes to defeat Trump. They will even enlist extraterrestrials to help defeat Trump.

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 01/11/18 at 09:50:51
Print Post  
I don't see Trump losing any votes to Oprah.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #12 - 01/11/18 at 10:01:09
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 01/11/18 at 08:05:46:
OK, let's say she is the Democrat Nominee for 2020 against Trump.  There would be more black voters at the Polls, but what kind of voter that voted for Trump in 2016 would vote for Oprah?  I just don't see that many, if any, switching their vote.  If someone voted for Trump, I just don't see them thinking Oprah is a better alternative.  It would be about those who DID NOT vote in 2016.  Does anyone disagree with that?  The candidate that get's his people out to vote would win.  I do think it would be the highest turn out ever. == This is a rather interesting chart on Turn Out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_po...

A big mistake that conservatives often make is lumping all blacks into one generic pool. If you are black you are an ignorant, mind numbed, brainwashed, demonrat tool.  THAT is a huge mistake. There are lots of blacks who are hard working, America loving, people. These people do not get screen time. They are totally ignored and as I said get lumped in with the thugs who share their skin color. Just like middle class whites, these people have suffered under eight years of ostupid. They and many more in places such as Detroit are going to benefit from the Trump economy. Trump already got more black votes than any other republican. That number only will increase because of his policies. Look for double digits.

Now I am saying blacks are going to turn to voting republican en masse. I am saying it is unwise to use sweeping generalities to castigate people who you only see caricatured on television.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 01/11/18 at 11:03:42
Print Post  
The number of conservative blacks who would vote Trump can be compared to the number of Chicago blacks that escape drive by shootings; they are all on FNC.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 01/11/18 at 19:51:11
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 01/11/18 at 08:09:42:
One big oversight there bigmck. You are assuming that the vast majority of people who would support her actually think. Wink Blacks will vote for her due to race without hesitation. Some lemming housewives who don't think and used to watch her garbage show probably still like her. (no insult to thinking housewives. They do a job I couldn't do 24/7) Feminists and gays would swoon over her. Big money would get behind her and she has her own fortune that dwarf's Trump's.

My initial reaction was no chance but after reading what I did yesterday, I could see her being a threat. I would add that she might flame out in a debate because her views are limited in scope.

The other thing is that there's lots of videos and pictures that would not be flattering to her. Trump's skeleton's are already out of the closet so that's a plus for him and he knows how to play the media for the fools that they are. Blanket statements like she won't run are premature.

Free cars for everyone! Grin

Come on man! Research before you post BS!

Quote:
Decades of hard work, building her daytime Oprah talk show into a must watch for her core audience. Forbes has been tracking Winfrey's fortune since 1995, when she joined The Forbes 400 list of richest Americans with a net worth of $340 million. Today she's worth an estimated $2.8 billion.

Link to more links about Oprah and her wealth.

Quote:
The net worth of President-elect Donald J. Trump was a popular story in last year’s presidential election.  He has said on multiple occasions that his net worth is around $10 billion. But, if you take the average of the three best outside estimates, Donald Trump's net worth is actually $3.5 billion.

Link to article on Trump's net worth.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 01/11/18 at 20:06:11
Print Post  
If you guys will let me run the Negative TV Ad Campaign against her, I can guarantee she won't get a single vote.

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 01/11/18 at 20:11:19
Print Post  
    The only part of this silliness that interests me is the slight possibility that the ultra wealthy Ms. Oprah gives Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton this: "Strike three!  You're out!! Again!" 
    That would be worth waiting for.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 01/11/18 at 20:36:40
Print Post  

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 01/12/18 at 00:45:06
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 01/11/18 at 10:01:09:
A big mistake that conservatives often make is lumping all blacks into one generic pool. If you are black you are an ignorant, mind numbed, brainwashed, demonrat tool.  THAT is a huge mistake. There are lots of blacks who are hard working, America loving, people. These people do not get screen time. They are totally ignored and as I said get lumped in with the thugs who share their skin color. Just like middle class whites, these people have suffered under eight years of ostupid. They and many more in places such as Detroit are going to benefit from the Trump economy. Trump already got more black votes than any other republican. That number only will increase because of his policies. Look for double digits.

Now I am saying blacks are going to turn to voting republican en masse. I am saying it is unwise to use sweeping generalities to castigate people who you only see caricatured on television.

Ms. Borelli

I would LOVE to see black people stop voting Democrat.  But reality doesn't lie.  95% or more of black people voted for BHO (not sure of exact number).  In people I have occasion to hear, they all loved him.  All the black people my husband worked with were supportive of him.

We have a black Republican woman talk show host in Chicago who says all her family is against her views!  They keep trying to bring her back to vote Democrat.  You're absolutely correct that the group should not be looked at as monolithic.  All people have different concerns.

Democrats have NOT been a friend to blacks (or anyone for that matter).  Maybe if some lives see improvement under President Trump, we'll see a shift in thinking.

Lily003   Undecided

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 01/12/18 at 01:03:02
Print Post  
I'm close to a WalMart so I'm there a lot.  I've been shopping there long enough so I've made some "friends."

If there are those of you out there who shop WalMart like I do, let's start asking some of the employees what they think of the President and their new raise.  Money talks.  If Wallyworld likes it, it's got to be good.  I'll report back if anybody is willing to talk to me about their new windfall. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Who Would Vote for Oprah?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias