Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Who Would Vote for Oprah?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Who Would Vote for Oprah? (Read 1,252 times)
red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Who Would Vote for Oprah?
Reply #20 - 01/12/18 at 01:21:15
Print Post  
I just thought of something.  Remember back when Obama was handing out cell phones?  All the "broze and hoze" starting calling them Bummafoams.  "Where my Bummafoam be?"

What's a great name for all the raises and bonuses that are showing up in different industries.

I'll try.....how about Trump Change?  Nah, that's no good.  It sorta sounds like chump change and that won't do.

Seriously, this stuff has to take on a life.  Dollars from Donald?
Corny.  Help! Grin

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 01/12/18 at 07:52:50
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 01/11/18 at 09:31:34:
Could that not be his incentive to run? He loves a good battle. Especially one he figures he can win.

Trump is the Ultimate Competitor.  He would not have started this quest last year unless he was All-In.  He will run in 2020.  After all, he wants to MAGA. == The only thing that could stop him in 2020 is a loss in the House and Senate in 2018, but it will be a gain I believe.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 01/12/18 at 08:21:00
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 01/12/18 at 07:52:50:
Trump is the Ultimate Competitor.  He would not have started this quest last year unless he was All-In.  He will run in 2020.  After all, he wants to MAGA. == The only thing that could stop him in 2020 is a loss in the House and Senate in 2018, but it will be a gain I believe.

I'm with you again. Trump is our last chance to halt the lunacy.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #23 - 01/12/18 at 08:38:25
Print Post  
I definitely see blacks voting for Oprah in droves. After all, after four dismal years (black unemployment at all-time high; Obama giving his blessings to gay marriage, and abolishing DADT in the military -- all things blacks supposedly don't like) blacks voted for Obama again in 2012 in almost the same number as in 2008.

So, with Oprah, with far more black DNA than Obama, and very, very endearing to them -- I see blacks voting for her in droves so as to make her the first black woman POTUS -- something whitey couldn't do! Must top (oneupmanship) whitey on this!

I submit most blacks won't care, that under Trump black unemployment is at an all-time historical low; that they all got tax cuts and higher child tax credits; that Trump has drastically cut down on illegals (and deporting them) coming into this country that competes with them for jobs -- things that Obama did less for them.  They will vote for Oprah because she is black woman and celebrity. Oprah's political qualifications won't be a factor to her voters.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 01/12/18 at 08:45:10
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 01/12/18 at 08:38:25:
I definitely see blacks voting for Oprah in droves. After all, after four dismal years (black unemployment at all-time high; Obama giving his blessings to gay marriage, and abolishing DADT in the military -- all things blacks supposedly don't like) blacks voted for Obama again in 2012 in almost the same number as in 2008.

So, with Oprah, with far more black DNA than Obama, and very, very endearing to them -- I see blacks voting for her in droves so as to make her the first black woman POTUS -- something whitey couldn't do! Must top (oneupmanship) whitey on this!

I submit most blacks won't care, that under Trump black unemployment is at an all-time historical low; that they all got tax cuts and higher child tax credits; that Trump has drastically cut down on illegals (and deporting them) coming into this country that competes with them for jobs -- things that Obama did less for them.  They will vote for Oprah because she is black woman and celebrity. Oprah's political qualifications won't be a factor to her voters.

I agree.  We can only hope the White Vote turns out for Trump larger also. == I just don't see Oprah running though.  That is such a hard job, running and then governing.  WOW

IP Logged

Viet Vet
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 01/12/18 at 09:26:29
Print Post  
Hope this has not been posted and I missed it.

On my FB page, "The only thing Oprah is running for is the refrigerator."  Grin Grin Grin

Viet Vet

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 01/12/18 at 09:27:49
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 01/12/18 at 08:38:25:

Correct, Walt, even of she came out in a rebel flag dress with a sheet draped over her shoulder blacks would vote for her in droves, even more so than they did for the first communist President  in our history, Obama.  We had better hope this does not happen or she will make the Obama eight years and a Hillary continuation look like fond memories for us.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #27 - 01/12/18 at 09:42:13
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 01/12/18 at 09:27:49:
Correct, Walt, even of she came out in a rebel flag dress with a sheet draped over her shoulder blacks would vote for her in droves, even more so than they did for the first communist President  in our history, Obama.  We had better hope this does not happen or she will make the Obama eight years and a Hillary continuation look like fond memories for us.

Yep, you just furthered my point. In fact, put an exclamation point on it.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #28 - 01/13/18 at 08:31:34
Print Post  

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #29 - 01/13/18 at 11:49:03
Print Post  
Has it dawned on anyone how much FREE publicity she's getting while doing her Weight Watchers commercial?  Every time I see it, I lose weight cause I throw up.  Angry Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Who Would Vote for Oprah?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias