Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Guess what paid holiday that Virginia will be celibrating tomorrow?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Guess what paid holiday that Virginia will be celibrating tomorrow? (Read 603 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Guess what paid holiday that Virginia will be celibrating tomorrow?
Reply #10 - 01/12/18 at 08:41:49
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 01/12/18 at 08:38:28:
A few places I used to work always started out by asking for volunteers to work over the Christmas Holidays, ya would figure the anti-Christians would be first inline (atheist). NOPE they were the biggest whiners that it's a holiday and would never ever volunteer. Huh

Money is a Powerful Thing.  I work for a Black Owned Business.  He doesn't close for MLK Day since it is the height of the busy season.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Guess what paid holiday that Virginia will be celibrating tomorrow?
Reply #11 - 01/12/18 at 11:06:14
Print Post  
red hawk wrote on 01/11/18 at 23:22:46:
I many ways, it was China that killed Virginia.  When I was a boy, the valley of Virginia was known worldwide for its cabinet makers, furniture builders, carvers, turners, lumbermen, cattlemen, dairy farmers, truck farmers, and crop rotaters.  The valley was rich and fertile.  Families worked hard and were proud of their work.  It only took about ten years for Chinese imports of cheap fiberboard cabinets and CNC carved components to destroy what had been growing successfully for 200 years.

Almost overnight, there was no work.  Soon, once thriving towns were left to the ghosts.  Drugs ravaged all that was left.

Virginian mountain people were very proud people.  They were very religious and VERY conservative.  Now, they just don't care anymore.

In Tidewater, black city "councils" have turned once peaceful, thriving neighborhoods into "shitholes."  A kid I coached years ago, murdered a man in drug turf battle.  He'll never get out.  Guys like me gave all we could to help guide kids in youth athletics, and they repaid their communities by killing other losers.  As bad as I hate to admit it, my birthplace is tailor made for a communist takeover.

Enough.  Sorry.  It just hurts.  For those who might be curious,  Lee and Jackson are still celebrated because they are still revered, respected, loved, and admired.  There are certain things the bastards will never be able to take away.

How sad AND it's happening all over America. NAFTA had much to do with this but not all. Both political parties had a hand in this and nobody stopped it !
Many in Virginia and other states are so racist and corrupt, the statues may start taking themselves down. They are ashamed of what their state has become.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Guess what paid holiday that Virginia will be celibrating tomorrow?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias