Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Tucker Battles Cruz Challenger Over Free Health Care for Illegals
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Tucker Battles Cruz Challenger Over Free Health Care for Illegals (Read 419 times)
ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Tucker Battles Cruz Challenger Over Free Health Care for Illegals
01/12/18 at 07:32:57
Print Post  
I doubt this guy will unseat Cruz but this is what they do. He figures he might be able to squeeze out just enough votes to pull it off even though he knows that single-handedly he could never deliver on this. That's what's more troubling. Dumbed- down voters fall for this.

Sheer common sense dictates that we can barely take care of our own and we supposed to help illegals?

Tucker Carlson debated a Texas congressman who is challenging Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) this November over his plan to provide taxpayer-funded health care for illegal immigrants.

Carlson said Democratic Rep. Beto O'Rourke of El Paso sponsored legislation that would provide health care for immigrants.

He asked O'Rourke if he thought about the established American citizens who would be footing the bill for people who had crossed into the country illegally.

O'Rourke said that he wants to "make sure that DREAMers can... thrive in their communities."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/10/tucker-battles-cruz-challenger-beto-orourk...

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Tucker Battles Cruz Challenger Over Free Health Care for Illegals
Reply #1 - 01/12/18 at 07:36:50
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 01/12/18 at 07:32:57:
I doubt this guy will unseat Cruz but this is what they do. He figures he might be able to squeeze out just enough votes to pull it off even though he knows that single-handedly he could never deliver on this. That's what's more troubling. Dumbed- down voters fall for this.

Sheer common sense dictates that we can barely take care of our own and we supposed to help illegals?

Tucker Carlson debated a Texas congressman who is challenging Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) this November over his plan to provide taxpayer-funded health care for illegal immigrants.

Carlson said Democratic Rep. Beto O'Rourke of El Paso sponsored legislation that would provide health care for immigrants.

He asked O'Rourke if he thought about the established American citizens who would be footing the bill for people who had crossed into the country illegally.

O'Rourke said that he wants to "make sure that DREAMers can... thrive in their communities."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/10/tucker-battles-cruz-challenger-beto-orourk...

Yea, I could "thrive" also if you give me a bunch of free stuff.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 01/12/18 at 08:20:07
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 01/12/18 at 07:36:50:
Yea, I could "thrive" also if you give me a bunch of free stuff.

Isn't it ironic let alone stupid? They get here illegally and we're supposed to help them "thrive". Grin

Even with Trump leading us, I dare say we are still in a heap of crap. I don't see anyone on the horizon except maybe Cruz who can fill his shoes after his terms are over.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 01/12/18 at 08:26:10
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 01/12/18 at 08:20:07:
Isn't it ironic let alone stupid? They get here illegally and we're supposed to help them "thrive". Grin

Even with Trump leading us, I dare say we are still in a heap of crap. I don't see anyone on the horizon except maybe Cruz who can fill his shoes after his terms are over.

I don't see anyone either.  Pence is not anything like Trump.  He is not the answer.  It is possible the Democrat Party could be so weak by 2024, things would be drastically different by then.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 01/12/18 at 08:30:02
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 01/12/18 at 08:26:10:
I don't see anyone either.  Pence is not anything like Trump.  He is not the answer.  It is possible the Democrat Party could be so weak by 2024, things would be drastically different by then.

For lack of a better word Pence is a RINO and a swamp creature albeit maybe less of a swamper than others. Yet I wonder if that's just his role as he sets himself up for his own run. Stay out of controversy. You don't really see or read much about his reaction to some things Trump says or does. It's almost like he's invisible. Grin

If I had to wager, I'd bet he doesn't really like Trump or Trump's ways but rather he is using Trump to further his own career. A true "career" politician.

I'd still take him over over any Dem. Wink

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 01/12/18 at 08:35:22
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 01/12/18 at 08:30:02:
For lack of a better word Pence is a RINO and a swamp creature albeit maybe less of a swamper than others. Yet I wonder if that's just his role as he sets himself up for his own run. Stay out of controversy. You don't really see or read much about his reaction to some things Trump says or does. It's almost like he's invisible. Grin

If I had to wager, I'd bet he doesn't really like Trump or Trump's ways but rather he is using Trump to further his own career. A true "career" politician.
I'd still take him over over any Dem. Wink

I would think that when Pence was running for Governor in Indiana he had to be somewhat moderate to get that vote.  Like you say, he might be Conservative, but we just don't know it.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 01/12/18 at 08:38:12
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 01/12/18 at 08:35:22:
I would think that when Pence was running for Governor in Indiana he had to be somewhat moderate to get that vote.  Like you say, he might be Conservative, but we just don't know it.

I think you nailed when you said he's a moderate with maybe some conservative leanings but he'll jettison that conservatism if it means garnering votes.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 01/12/18 at 11:20:31
Print Post  
The American taxpayer is already paying for their care and feeding !  We can expect to be bled dry if the 800,000 DREAMERS are allowed to stay. Imagine all the children they will have as an anchor. Not that they would ever be deported anyway, if Trump allows them to stay they will be here the rest of their lives. And WE get the privilege of paying for the needs of almost all of them.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 01/12/18 at 11:49:43
Print Post  
Immigration is just the ground-zero issue for the classic dem-lib-communist goal, of giving everything free to everybody including any non-citizens who can sneak in.  Just keep ratcheting up taxes as you eternally increase the give-aways.

It's the communism that's disguised as a capitalist republic.

Just like the communism that's disguised as American regulation, taxation, and legislation.  The dems have tried to achieve every piece of communism with those 3 mechanisms, not wanting to bother with the unseemly bloody revolution.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - 01/12/18 at 12:22:46
Print Post  
Obilivious Maxinus wrote on 01/12/18 at 11:20:31:
The American taxpayer is already paying for their care and feeding !  We can expect to be bled dry if the 800,000 DREAMERS are allowed to stay. Imagine all the children they will have as an anchor. Not that they would ever be deported anyway, if Trump allows them to stay they will be here the rest of their lives. And WE get the privilege of paying for the needs of almost all of them.

With the + $trillion/year deficit Obama ran for 8 years, and the deficit thus far (not sure how many 100s of $billions) still being run up under Trump -- every penny associated directly and indirectly concerning illegal immigrants (border control, incarceration, welfare, healthcare, and numerous other subsidies) is being charged to the national debt -- not now being paid by the American taxpayers (to be paid by them down the road).

If our federal government had to balance the budget, the only way all the above subsidies to illegal immigrants could be possible is if the American taxpayer had to fork over much higher taxes then they are presently. Further, that 45% of income earners that currently don't pay federal income taxes -- they also would be paying.

And I submit, if everybody's lifestyle had to be lessened (to pay higher federal income taxes) so as to give all those benefits to illegal immigrants -- the heretofore bleeding heart liberals would soon be calling for an end to all the costs for illegals.

The problem is, it's easy for a liberal to feel sorry for illegals when it's not their hard earned dollars that have to pay for illegals.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Tucker Battles Cruz Challenger Over Free Health Care for Illegals

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias