Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Durbin:‘Chain Migration’ Painful to African-Americans Because They Migrated to U.S. in Chains
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Durbin:‘Chain Migration’ Painful to African-Americans Because They Migrated to U.S. in Chains (Read 1,327 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Durbin:‘Chain Migration’ Painful to African-Americans Because They Migrated to U.S. in Chains
Reply #20 - 01/13/18 at 06:52:36
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 01/13/18 at 05:23:07:
I don't think there is any other option but to hold Lily personally responsible for Dick Durbin's actions since she should have voted more times to keep him out of office.  One time won't do it.  Smiley

Well, I'd never vote FOR him.  Frankly, even if I could cast extra votes, I'd have no other options.  They are all cut from the same cloth.  And the experiment with Mark Kirk, a first class RINO didn't do any better.   Embarrassed

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Durbin:‘Chain Migration’ Painful to African-Americans Because They Migrated to U.S. in Chains
Reply #21 - 01/13/18 at 07:22:12
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 01/13/18 at 06:52:36:
Well, I'd never vote FOR him.  Frankly, even if I could cast extra votes, I'd have no other options.  They are all cut from the same cloth.  And the experiment with Mark Kirk, a first class RINO didn't do any better.   Embarrassed

Lily003   Huh

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 01/13/18 at 09:48:29
Print Post  
redgirlinbluestate wrote on 01/12/18 at 20:53:38:
And if their black ancestors hadn't sold them into slavery, the AAs today would all be trying to flee from their shithole countries to come to America. 

I wish we had like buttons on this forum. 

If those countries mentioned allegedly by Trump aren't in fact shitholes, why are people so eager to leave them to come here?

If one considers the big lie blacks live with then we would think before slavery the entire planet was populated with billions of black people.  The fact it; Africa did not support 200 million people and the slave traders were the very same people Obama and his minions love; middle eastern pirates and the Spanish!

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 01/13/18 at 10:04:13
Print Post  
John Lewis is so full of hate and vitriol he is a sick man.  He must have nightmares about being chained up in those small sailing ships, watching hundreds of millions of slaves being thrown overboard.  I have only this to say to the Congressman; take a stiff slug of Moonshine and give it a rest.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #24 - 01/13/18 at 12:00:36
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 01/12/18 at 15:23:20:
.....why does the White Man get all the blame when it was African Chieftains who sold their own people into slavery. Undecided

Bingo!!  My House Boy got us a History book that is used in Africa schools, and this is just the way it went down.  Most of the Chiefs where more the glad to get a bag of rice for the criminals that were slaves in their own Villages.  They still sell Slave Chains in the market place.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 01/13/18 at 12:03:45
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 01/12/18 at 15:23:20:
.....why does the White Man get all the blame when it was African Chieftains who sold their own people into slavery. Undecided

I know liberal who will deny this to the death.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 01/13/18 at 13:14:39
Print Post  
Sorry if this was already pointed out and posted.

Watch: Dick Durbin Advocated for Ending ‘Chain Migration’ in 2010, a Term He Now Says is Racist

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/12/watch-dick-durbin-advocated-f...

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 01/13/18 at 13:32:15
Print Post  
More fabrications. (Fake news)
If I imported chickens, I sure would not throw some of them overboard.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 01/13/18 at 13:48:30
Print Post  

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 01/13/18 at 14:02:58
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Durbin:‘Chain Migration’ Painful to African-Americans Because They Migrated to U.S. in Chains

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias